Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Papag
Charged with or convicted of…oh schidt, it’s the Dems. Only applies to conservatives. We skrewed!

No, but they are trying to screw America up but that's about over for good.

The DNC will soon be History. Trump is busy getting us Voter ID.

It's coming.

As the woolve said, nothing can stop it. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/30/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Colorado Supreme Court just ruled him ineligible to be on the Colorado primary ballot via the 14th Sec 3.

I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so.

Just stop with the “it wasn’t an insurrection” bullcrap. Play stupid if you want; act like the stuff being said HERE prior to and immediately after J6 never happened. Gaslight yourselves all you want; just don’t piss on MY boots and expect me to agree it’s raining. You know, and I know, what Trump tried to do, and it went far beyond the events of J6. And we know many here were more than ok with it. Still are! So just cut the crap.

EFW, there’s your answer: I reject your premise, because it’s bullshit and we both know it.

Obviously this ain’t over. To SCOTUS it goes. I have a sneaking suspicion SCOTUS ain’t gonna rescue Trump, from this or from Jack Smith, because to do so is to essentially cut off their own nuts. But we’ll see. I haven’t been wrong about any of this yet… but it’s still possible.

I guess you didn't see where on Twitter/X Trump told folks to peacefully protest and let your voices be heard.

So why after Trump authorized the NG to have 10,000 troops there did Nancy Piglosi (head of capital security) and the mayor of DC turn it down? Because it was planned to do what they did. That was not hear the objections from several members of the House/Senate as to election irregularities. How convenient isn't it?

I don't know how you like your crow, grilled, bbq'd, roasted??? But you'd better decide cuz you're going to eat a ton of it dude.

Last edited by NoDak; 12/30/23.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
SCOTUS will be hearing oral arguments soon. It’ll be illustrative. My guess is they’ll ignore that they are supposedly originalists and weasel out of this one on a technicality…. One of those “it depended on what the meaning of “is” is” type things. We shall see.

The appeals panel swatted down Trumps immunity claims, very clearly and decisively, which was predictable. Their language is quoted below because it’s good stuff.

On the subject of SCOTUS, on the immunity issue I predict they will simply decline to hear Trump’s appeal, thus letting the appeal court verdict stand. Bookmark it!

”We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power — the recognition and implementation of election results,” the judges wrote. “Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.”

^^ a little sumptin’ called the truth! ^^

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff,

There's a ladder calling your name, brother.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
SCOTUS will be hearing oral arguments soon. It’ll be illustrative. My guess is they’ll ignore that they are supposedly originalists and weasel out of this one on a technicality…. One of those “it depended on what the meaning of “is” is” type things. We shall see.

The appeals panel swatted down Trumps immunity claims, very clearly and decisively, which was predictable. Their language is quoted below because it’s good stuff.

On the subject of SCOTUS, on the immunity issue I predict they will simply decline to hear Trump’s appeal, thus letting the appeal court verdict stand. Bookmark it!

”We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power — the recognition and implementation of election results,” the judges wrote. “Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.”

You anti trump after all this?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

So apparently, it's illegal to question the vote? Seems that it is, at least for Trump.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by benchman

So apparently, it's illegal to question the vote? Seems that it is, at least for Trump.
For dang sure it shows that liberals are commie sympathizers. This is so far from the normal word of democracy or the ability to at least fairly question and its so far down the dictator line that everyone said is what Trump was that its pathetic.

We should have ran these idiots off by vote long ago. Yet we, including me, gave in. Said oh we will let that and this slide... we got what we asked for so to speak. We should have stood our ground firm and hard and accepted no infringements. No lies. No cheating etc....

I was even naive enough to think you could let people like Jeff see the light eventually. I was wrong.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

You really are incapable of logical thought aren’t you?

He left office on the day appointed, so obviously he did not “neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power”.

Are you against due process? Shouldn’t he have to be convicted of insurrection… he hasn’t even been charged for it… before being eliminated from a ballot under the 14th?

Serious question.

You really ought to consider your answer given that Conservatives have as many reasons or more to credibly do the same to Biden.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In the final analysis President Trump will be elected for the THIRD time and none of these anti-American actions by liberals using the bastardized liberal courts for their lawfare will be overturned. Jeff0 will still be a pathetic piece of dogshit and the coming storm will not shine favorably upon Jeff0 and his ilk. It’s gonna be epic…

Stay tuned for more of Jeff’s cherry picking liberal court decisions before they’re overturned. All of these cases were ones that made him giddy when they were first brought but virtually everyone of these bullshit abuses by a banana republic party replete with the affirmative action promoted ass monkeys that brought them have fallen apart.

1 ass monkey in Georgia is banging another ass monkey 🙊 and lying about Trump while the ass monkeys 🙊 are stealing money from grants and destroying our Constitution yet Jeff0 is deafeningly quiet. He claims to be a fan of the law yet, like everything in his miserable life, that’s a LIE. Jeff0 hasn’t said a word about the obviously illegal bullshit being done by his justice warrior negress and her jug eared beau.

Jeff0 is the epitome of the lying liberal dipshit and I hope that when the bell tolls he’s begging for the pain to end….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
With more context.

I’ll say it again. My opinion is that SCOTUS will decline to review this appellate court opinion.

Trump is going to trial for trying to steal it. Soon.

The quadrennial Presidential election is a crucial check on executive power because a President who adopts unpopular policies or violates the law can be voted out of office.
Former President Trump’s alleged efforts to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election were, if proven, an unprecedented assault on the structure of our government. He allegedly injected himself into a process in which the President has no role—the counting and certifying of the Electoral College votes—thereby undermining constitutionally established procedures and the will of Congress …

We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power—the recognition and implementation of election results. Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.

At bottom, former President Trump’s stance would collapse our system of separated powers by placing the President beyond the reach of all three Branches. Presidential immunity against federal indictment would mean that, as to the President, the Congress could not legislate, the Executive could not prosecute and the Judiciary could not review. We cannot accept that the office of the Presidency places its former occupants above the law for all time thereafter. Careful evaluation of these concerns leads us to conclude that there is no functional justification for immunizing former Presidents from federal prosecution in general or for immunizing former President Trump from the specific charges in the Indictment. In so holding, we act, “not in derogation of the separation of powers, but to maintain their proper balance.”

Boom.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Lookit you, feelin’ the heat. 😂

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In the final analysis President Trump will be elected for the THIRD time and none of these anti-American actions by liberals using the bastardized liberal courts for their lawfare will be overturned. Jeff0 will still be a pathetic piece of dogshit and the coming storm will not shine favorably upon Jeff0 and his ilk. It’s gonna be epic…

Stay tuned for more of Jeff’s cherry picking liberal court decisions before they’re overturned. All of these cases were ones that made him giddy when they were first brought but virtually everyone of these bullshit abuses by a banana republic party replete with the affirmative action promoted ass monkeys that brought them have fallen apart.

1 ass monkey in Georgia is banging another ass monkey 🙊 and lying about Trump while the ass monkeys 🙊 are stealing money from grants and destroying our Constitution yet Jeff0 is deafeningly quiet. He claims to be a fan of the law yet, like everything in his miserable life, that’s a LIE. Jeff0 hasn’t said a word about the obviously illegal bullshit being done by his justice warrior negress and her jug eared beau.

Jeff0 is the epitome of the lying liberal dipshit and I hope that when the bell tolls he’s begging for the pain to end….

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Jeff,

There's a ladder calling your name, brother.

Hahaha. TFF. Winner, winner....

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lookit you, feelin’ the heat. 😂

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah, yall got him now. grin

Your stupidity will soon be proved so astoundingly even you will see. Trump and the Patriots in Control are playing with your treasonous pukes while showing the people what scum your scum buds are.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbass, not even Dimocraps are going to put up with this inflation and foreign invasion. The fact you think so just proves how stupid you are.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
With more context.

I’ll say it again. My opinion is that SCOTUS will decline to review this appellate court opinion.

Trump is going to trial for trying to steal it. Soon.

The quadrennial Presidential election is a crucial check on executive power because a President who adopts unpopular policies or violates the law can be voted out of office.
Former President Trump’s alleged efforts to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election were, if proven, an unprecedented assault on the structure of our government. He allegedly injected himself into a process in which the President has no role—the counting and certifying of the Electoral College votes—thereby undermining constitutionally established procedures and the will of Congress …

We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power—the recognition and implementation of election results. Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.

At bottom, former President Trump’s stance would collapse our system of separated powers by placing the President beyond the reach of all three Branches. Presidential immunity against federal indictment would mean that, as to the President, the Congress could not legislate, the Executive could not prosecute and the Judiciary could not review. We cannot accept that the office of the Presidency places its former occupants above the law for all time thereafter. Careful evaluation of these concerns leads us to conclude that there is no functional justification for immunizing former Presidents from federal prosecution in general or for immunizing former President Trump from the specific charges in the Indictment. In so holding, we act, “not in derogation of the separation of powers, but to maintain their proper balance.”

Boom.
Man you really have gone off the liberal deep end.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, corksucker,

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey dumbass, don't think for yourself, just remember what your 4th grade teacher said, "Dimocraps good, Republicans bad."

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

He left office on the day appointed, so obviously he did not “neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power”.

Are you against due process? Shouldn’t he have to be convicted of insurrection… he hasn’t even been charged for it… before being eliminated from a ballot under the 14th?

Serious question.

You really ought to consider your answer given that Conservatives have as many reasons or more to credibly do the same to Biden.

So that’s a “yes”.

Gotcha.

The rule of law is nothing but a slogan to be used in propagandistic brainwashing sessions with you people.

Amazing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Serious question.

So that’s a “yes”.

Gotcha.

The rule of law is nothing but a slogan to be used in propagandistic brainwashing sessions with you people.

Amazing.

Laws for thee but not for we, for we are the dimocommies.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]new keyboard keys

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.