Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lundtroller
If nothing else, it was a very interesting interview and I kind of enjoyed Putin's history lesson on the origin of Russia, Soviet Union, and dissolution of the latter as told by a Russian. I don't think President Biden could have performed similarly even 20 or 30 years ago. That by itself was a little disconcerting even if it was "ex_KGB" vs "career politician/attorney", almost like Captain Evil vs Liar Liar/"Corn-pop"!

Interesting that Obama's name was never mentioned like all the others back to Bush Sr. or was it mentioned by USA action/policies indirectly? Those were the years that Putin seemed to be disrespected by the same...

Never heard and direct comparisons between democracy vs communism either other than maybe a few of the "boogeyman" comments by Putin in reference to the increasing influence of the Chinese. He did ponder as to why we were worried about a conflict in Russia's region while we had bigger fish to fry here at home... valid point that many have asked.

Also thought Tucker's question regarding the war in Ukraine, it's implications, and being leader of a self proclaimed Orthodox Christian Country was good, too, if nothing more for an answer that has been asked of other leaders of warring nations. He seemed to pause on that one a little bit, IIRC.

Not much need actually, we've only lived under the illusion of a bit of democratic republic for over a century.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Another thing I'm finding entertaining is the main stream media's hypocritical reaction. For days we've heard things like Tucker is a traitor, he's spreading Russian proganda, he's helping a war criminal justify his crimes etc.

Now the media is all bent because Tucker said he was only one that's been willing to interview Poohtin. The media are saying that Tucker lied and that they've all reached out to Poohtin to try to get an interview. Yet they don't see the hypocrisy of it all.

Christmas colors. All the red Marxist media members are now green with envy and all the greenies should be red with anger. Biden, and the globalist cabal that's always preaching about climate change being the biggest threat the world faces, purposely caused the world's greaters man-made climate disaster.

Bb

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can’t wait to see the lefties attempts to spin out on everything Putin said. He certainly came across as more intelligent, articulate and capable than any US President I’ve seen in my lifetime. The need for a global boogeyman to keep the money rolling into defense and thereby greasing the many palms of Washington, DC is valid. I would’ve liked to see Tucker get Putin’s take on the plandemic.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I listened to it. For an hour I believed him. Then I didn't. He is ex KGB. He wants historical ground. Alaska used to be theirs too. Alot of what he says is propaganda. He is an expert at propaganda. I listened with an open mind. I don't trust him. He is smart and as long as we are strong he will respect strength. Another 4 years of this bumbling moron and he would move against us.
How did Ukraine stop being part of Russia?

How did Alaska stop being part of Russia?

I don't know about Ukraine but The USA bought Alaska for 12 million dollars sometime about 1840 or probably earlier. Putin figures it was a gyp and wants it back..
He's also stirred up Maduro to attack Guyana in South America.

Last edited by Malcolm; 02/09/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why use Google when you don't have to?

As advertised, interview shows on Tucker's site, outside the paywall, for free;

https://tuckercarlson.com/

Tucker also has a platform on Rumble (which is not Google and runs better)

https://rumble.com/v4c9a1i-exclusive-tucker-carlson-interviews-vladimir-putin.html

Don't be lazy. Stop using Google. Stop using Facebook. - Stop feeding the Beast !!!

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/09/24.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
It would have been over much sooner if Putin had not paused so often to carefully consider the question and how most intelligently to answer. What's up with that?
Probably waiting for the translator.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would have been over much sooner if Putin had not paused so often to carefully consider the question and how most intelligently to answer. What's up with that?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by Morewood

Had an earpiece to translate.

Oh don't spoil his fun!
LOL! Sorry, my humor wasn't meant to be that subtle. Hilarious! Putin may not be confident enough to speak English, but if you were alert, you would have noticed he didn't wait for the translator always. He is obviously intelligent, cautious, and determined to be clearly understood. He masterfully used this historic moment to express Russia's true nature, Orthodox Christian, and the duplicity of the West, USA chief among it. Seething anger burned in his eyes. He is a formidable man of God. A true American patriot we really need.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
confused boomer geopolitical analysis lol

you should stick to murder she wrote reruns boomer
Another idiot with boomer derangement syndrome. Here's a hint; generalizations are the purview of the dim-witted... carry on.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm still wondering what the Obama and soros Master plan was around 2011-2014? I'm betting they pretty much starred the whole Arab Spring thing. I'm still laughing how quickly Egypt through out Obama Muslim brotherhood guy and put in someone new. I remember Obama being a bit pissed about that.

These leftist globalist make the neocons look like peace activists. Just think of all the crap Obama stirred up during his reign of blood. I know Libya, Yemen, and Syria are still messed up. Somehow Iran was in on some of it and had some kind of deal with Obama. They got that bogus peace deal and plane loads of cash yet kept working on nukes.

Obama had something going on there when he wasn't busy starting isis. I often wonder about the Syrian Civil War and Obama and killery starting isis and allowing so much Iranian influence in Iraq. I used to think they were trying to get a pipeline through Syria to europe but I'm wondering if it was just an attempt to get several more country's into the globalist cabal.

Whatever it is it's much more sinister and widespread than just a pipeline. Somehow much of that all ties together. It seems like all the little revolutions that were happening everywhere had soros and Obama and the globalists fingerprints on them. Anyone know how it all ties together?

I just did a little search and found some interesting ideas here:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 02/09/24.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you don't have a culture you don't have a Nation. Our government is pissing ours away and has been for decades. Europe is falling apart because of the cultural rot and we are blindly following. Putin has said before that Russia has suffered communism and warned us that we shouldn't go there. Tucker quizzed him about the Nazis almost painfully because he got a consistent, intelligent answer each time. Tucker knew the answers. It is no secret about Ukraine's embrace of Nazi ideology and their enthusiasm for it. We are pretending that a blithering idiot is Commander in Chief and leader of the free world. We are also attempting to topple a nation that we would be much better off trying to do business with. When asked what it would take to stop the fighting in Ukraine Putin said without hesitation, "stop supplying them with money and arms, the war would be over in a matter of weeks if not sooner".
We can't even pretend to elect a leader after the openly stolen 2020 election and 2022's debacle. Most of the states that corrupted their vote have not changed enough policy about elections to stop the steal in 2024. Will we sit idly by when they do it again and do nothing. I'm not advocating for open war. I am advocating for open mass gatherings letting the government know without doubt that we won't stand for it and it must be corrected. The criminals must be put in prison and elections should be conducted in a manner that allows a fair count of Valid ballots from voters that go to the polls in person and vote with proper identification.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Does anyone care what a psychopathic dictator has to say? He's like O'Biden. If his lips are moving, he's lying.
Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
So do we get the play by play?
Everyone here remembers what you say, correct? LOL

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Does anyone care what a psychopathic dictator has to say? He's like O'Biden. If his lips are moving, he's lying.
Fed, Fed, Fed, Fed!

Hummm.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Who sold Putin all that nuclear material?

Not a friend of Putin...lol.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Malcolm
I listened to it. For an hour I believed him. Then I didn't. He is ex KGB. He wants historical ground. Alaska used to be theirs too. Alot of what he says is propaganda. He is an expert at propaganda. I listened with an open mind. I don't trust him. He is smart and as long as we are strong he will respect strength. Another 4 years of this bumbling moron and he would move against us.

I don't know about Ukraine but The USA bought Alaska for 12 million dollars sometime about 1840 or probably earlier. Putin figures it was a gyp and wants it back..

https://www.britannica.com/event/Alaska-Purchase

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Malcolm

Maybe before people start making comparisons between Akaka and Ukraine, they should know the differences.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.