-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you have as much as a national Guard base in your area, you have secret or confidential sites. Most of them are behind fences. but, if you have a communications hub or an electrical hub the fences may not be bad guy proof. How about above ground natural gas valves ? Everyone has something sensitive in their area that would greatly affect quality of life if it was attacked.

We already know about soft targets like schools and churches. Now we have literally 40 million strangers in our country. Someday that is going to bite us in the a$$.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I see quite a few Muslins at my local Walmart. The women are east to spot. There's one that works in the pharmacy and frankly she's some kind of gorgeous. The guys? Not so much. I did have a run in with a few at the store one time. There were three of them speaking in a lingo I didn't recognize and assume was Arabic, Anyway, one nearly knocked my late wife down and said something get the "F" out of my way. Big mistake. I have a hard time controlling my temper, especially when it concerns my family and I told him that if he was that eager to meet Allah, I'd gladly punch his ticket. I made sure he got a little look at the .45 that was on my hip under my jacket. No apology or nothing except some jibberish in his native language which I figure was some king of Arabic insult. Probably said something like, "May a thousand camel fleas nest in thy beard thou son of a noseless prostitute." I heard that one from a friend many years ago, a Muslin kid who went to a Catholic school and we were buddies. He was prettygood at that kind of insulting. I wonder where he is today or if he's even still alive?
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here is what the sheriffs in AZ are doing.

https://twitter.com/BlackHannity/status/1755423449588379865

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's only a matter of time, before we have small roving bands of illegals, doing home invasions in residential areas, at will....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by viking
Posse’s might become a thing again.

So the Butler Co Sheriff says Wray..fbi..says…. But isn’t that the same bunch that protects the same bunch that caused this mess.

I watched about the first ten minutes of this and decided it wasn’t worth my time. First of all the federal government has been implicit in allowing, no actually implementing all this. The FBLie is one of the most corrupt LE three letter agencies in the world. What is their motive to share this with local law enforcement? And then the sheriff says I want you to know this but there are things I can’t tell you. And then blaming the Russians. That immediately raises suspicions in my mind. Not that the russians wouldn’t do this but blaming them is right out of the democrat playbook.

Any sane person with the ability to see can tell what is going on, who is behind it and where it is headed. LE and intel refuse to share specifics so they are not on our side. Knowledge is power and they want to keep that power to themselves. We had a sheriff in our county who was very open about the fact that you needed to be prepared to deal with an emergency on your own until they can arrive. He said it might take a couple hours for us to get there. He was killed in a single vehicle roll over crash on a forest service road in Coconino County.

Your best defense at this point is to stay aware of your surroundings, be prepared to deal with what happens, realize there are things you can’t control and accept the fact that some people will not survive. You might be one of them.

Well said.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Praise Putin.
Yeah, lets start a nuclear war with putin because he is the cause of all our problems here. Because the illegal gov in place told you so. Ffs

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My guess is you're going to see a Nuke go off in a major city, maybe even 2 or 3 at the same time.
Been feeling this for a while. Something big is coming

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am convinced that our FBI is responsible for many of the “mass” shooting, looting, riots etc. , then blame Right wing extremism, Law Abiding Gun owners, parents and the MAGA Movement.

It sounds to me as though the FBI and our Government has decided to tackle bigger and better enemies

I agree that something big is coming, they have already planted the seed that Russia is to blame, what they are going to do is not yet clear, but whatever it is, it will prolly be big and bad enough to declare war with Russia, war with the blessing of America, or at least the blessing of Congress.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
1/2 the reason why TV has shows like NCIS, FBIs, etc is to condition people to the idea that the .gov LEO is always doing the Lord's work and we must all comply.

Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mikieb
It's only a matter of time, before we have small roving bands of illegals, doing home invasions in residential areas, at will....
Oh, you BETCHA!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its called CIP. Critical Infrastructure Plan. Industries/Utilities are aware. Have spent million$.
Have no idea what or where to spend it, most can be foiled by a 15 year old techie. But they have met their Gov. Mandate responsibility to get their Federal Carrot, they don't really care if you die freezing in the dark. Enjoy.

Near 40 years in the Electric Utility biz fwiw.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

Tip of the iceberg.

Couple years ago several illegals were released onto the street in Sonoita at 3:00 AM. They broke into a convenience store and a clothing store before leaving town. Got supplied up with thirstbusters and hot dogs, new clothes and shoes. As far as I know LE never attempted to find them.

In our town illegals are being housed in what used to be a Super 8 Motel. Until recently they had a soccer field. Meals are prepared at an old Burger King Restaurant that has been empty for about 15 years. Kitchen equipment was still inside. City government is cooperating.

In Willcox the city government is also allowing illegals to be housed in the city limits. The town of Eager recently told the democrat governor who stole the election from Cari Lake to pound sand. There is a large stadium in Eager that will hold 5,500 people. Governor wanted to use it to house illegals. You can read more about it on Epoch Times.

I think I mentioned our former sheriff who was outspoken about illegal immigration and got killed in a one car accident. Anyone remember a lady named Gabriel Gifford?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It looking more and more that Elected Sheriffs can’t be trusted any more than the FBI, or a politician, oh wait they are politicians.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100

Tip of the iceberg.

Couple years ago several illegals were released onto the street in Sonoita at 3:00 AM. They broke into a convenience store and a clothing store before leaving town. Got supplied up with thirstbusters and hot dogs, new clothes and shoes. As far as I know LE never attempted to find them.

In our town illegals are being housed in what used to be a Super 8 Motel. Until recently they had a soccer field. Meals are prepared at an old Burger King Restaurant that has been empty for about 15 years. Kitchen equipment was still inside. City government is cooperating.

In Willcox the city government is also allowing illegals to be housed in the city limits. The town of Eager recently told the democrat governor who stole the election from Cari Lake to pound sand. There is a large stadium in Eager that will hold 5,500 people. Governor wanted to use it to house illegals. You can read more about it on Epoch Times.

I think I mentioned our former sheriff who was outspoken about illegal immigration and got killed in a one car accident. Anyone remember a lady named Gabriel Gifford?

Larry Dever?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry Dever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is why very few qualified people are taking jobs in Law Enforcement today. They do not want to be caught up in the BS that their politically connected Sheriff's and Chief's send them into. It's a no win situation they have been thrust into. I would not volunteer for that duty. I would have to be driven to that location by a superior before I went there.

I just read today that San Francisco is 600 officers short. The ones who are left are getting endless overtime. It's just a matter of time before there will be no officers in any large metro city run by democRATs. Once the 40 million illegals know for sure they will not be allowed to stay, all hell is going to break loose.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020

This is why very few qualified people are taking jobs in Law Enforcement today. They do not want to be caught up in the BS that their politically connected Sheriff's and Chief's send them into. It's a no win situation they have been thrust into. I would not volunteer for that duty. I would have to be driven to that location by a superior before I went there.

I just read today that San Francisco is 600 officers short. The ones who are left are getting endless overtime. It's just a matter of time before there will be no officers in any large metro city run by democRATs. Once the 40 million illegals know for sure they will not be allowed to stay, all hell is going to break loose.

kwg
There will always Officers taking orders and dishing out unconstitutional punishment. This is nothing new, cops are leaving because of required body cams and smart phones, not because they have all of a sudden developed a love for the rule of law and the Constitution.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I told preacher that he needs to send his wife to a situational awareness school.
But....but... That would be raciss!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 54 invisible), 4,620 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,700
Posts18,534,674
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.