Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I agree.........

February 12, 2024
I never thought I’d see
By Blaine L. Pardoe

There are days when I wake up in an America I hardly recognize. Some of that is my age, but much of it is astonishment. A part of me is thankful that my grandparents are not alive to witness what we all are. They would not have tolerated what we now take for granted.

I never thought I’d see….

America in another Cold War with Russia.
Cities ignore the law under the label of "Sanctuary Cities," then complain when illegal immigrants are sent there.
Government officials conspiring with Big Tech to censor millions of Americans online.
The Federal government human trafficking over a million illegal and undocumented people a year.
A President who took deliberate actions to make the southern border weaker.
Congress and the media labeling a protest as an “insurrection” while calling actual riots, “peaceful protests.”
The American people turning a blind eye to a President who clearly is suffering from dementia and pretending that everything is all right.
The intentional weaponization of the Federal Government against a vast swath of the American people.
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs stating that he would inform China if we opted to take military action against them.
Our public schools being turned into indoctrination centers by one political party.
Being told there are more than two sexes and that we had to agree to that or be ostracized.
Extremists threatening the lives of Supreme Court justices.
The FBI actively creating and taking part in crimes in order to make arrests.
Schools arguing to make offensive material available to minors in their libraries.
The government and a single political party attempt to take out an opposition candidate by charging him with trumped up crimes and civil action.
The Labor Department fudging the numbers about unemployment claims and jobs on a monthly basis, only to quietly fix them later.
Parents wanting to ensure their children’s education being targeted as, “domestic terrorists.”
Men competing as women in sports as something that is acceptable.
Governments trying to ban gas stoves, regulate air conditioners, and ban wood-fired ovens.
Students taking out loans then demanding that they not have to pay the money back.
Our military spending hours not training for war, but training on diversity and rooting out extremists.
Mobs robbing stores because they know they won’t be arrested; and stores having to lock up items they sell out of fear of being robbed.
Disney turning its back on family-centric content in favor of material that offends its largest customer base.
Where one party can question election results with no ramifications, but anyone else is labeled a conspiracy theorist.
Government officials picking and choosing what laws they will follow and which ones they will ignore.
Americans still afraid of a virus four years after its outbreak.
The President of the U.S. making citizens choose between being forced to take a shot of vaccine or losing their careers.
Our government monitoring words used in the banking system to spy on us.
An unarmed protester shot in the Capitol and the officer involved is promoted rather than brought to trial.
The President declaring that the Constitution is fluid and subject to political interpretation.
The ships of the U.S. Navy rusting.
Chinese spy balloons flying across the U.S. and the government trying to hide that from us.
Cocaine discovered in the White House and no one is charged.
The President of the United States clearly having sold his position to profit his son and other members of the family.
People getting worthless college degrees and blaming everyone else that they can’t find a job.
Illegal immigrants being treated better than veterans.
A government official in charge of nuclear material being arrested for stealing luggage and women’s dresses.
Terrorists attack a staunch ally and members of Congress openly side with the terrorists.
The most patriotic leader in the country coming from South Africa… Elon Musk.
The Department of Justice state that the President willfully took and distributed classified material but won’t be charged because he is elderly and has poor memory.

If this is Build Back Better I’d like a refund and a recount.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/i_never_thought_id_see.html

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB4

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I whole heartedly agree with you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from imgur.com]
It's Merika

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It’s a good compilation, only I would add: Pushing the phony Global Warming/Climate Change agenda, and censoring any scientists and science publications that support this agenda.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image from imgur.com]
It's Merika

LOL!

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Tip of the iceberg

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"A President who took deliberate actions to make the southern border weaker."

Massive understatement. He opened it up and invited the third world in, all in flagrant violation of US law.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
As a nation we are 100% upside down and unsustainable, it's just a matter of time before we completely implode.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Excellent review...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Probably 5+ years ago my grandpa said he was glad he wasn't long for this world. Would have been in his early 90s.

Passed 3 years ago and it seems so much has went to schitt even in just those 3 years.

Born in '25 so he saw a lot of the best and the worst in his time. Think he knew the worst was still coming.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Nice rifle

Last edited by MickinColo; 02/12/24.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
You folks do remember McCarthyism?

Only then, it was the right side doing the oppression, suppression, and censoring.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
You folks do remember McCarthyism?

Only then, it was the right side doing the oppression, suppression, and censoring.
McCarthy was right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MickinColo

Nice rifle

It really isn't nice at all....50 yards, offhand. It puts blood everywhere.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Probably 5+ years ago my grandpa said he was glad he wasn't long for this world. Would have been in his early 90s.

Passed 3 years ago and it seems so much has went to schitt even in just those 3 years.

Born in '25 so he saw a lot of the best and the worst in his time. Think he knew the worst was still coming.

My Dad's been gone several years now. Born in 1926. Went all across Europe with Patton. Wounded twice. He turned the tv off for good when Zero got re-elected. Miss him every day, but glad he didn't have to cast his eyes on this dumpster fire.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MickinColo

Nice rifle

It really isn't nice at all....50 yards, offhand. It puts blood everywhere.

That is what makes it nice!!

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Really hard to belive, this is now the USA!, I'm afraid it's just going to get worse, hope not. But deep down don't see it getting better.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That makes a nasty wound but a 0mm will blow your lung out, right?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
Tip of the iceberg

Yes it is.

If we knew the whole story.... Well, it wouldn't be good.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

233 members (14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,115
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.