Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
William Sherman was the first of the modern generals, he toke war to the civilians.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Israel bombed a tent city for refugees last night that they previously deemed a safety zone. Who are the barbaric ones again?

"At least two mosques and around a dozen homes were targeted in the strikes, the Rafah municipality said Monday.

The Israeli military confirmed it conducted a “series of strikes” on what it said were targets in the Shaboura area of Rafah and that two Israeli hostages were rescued in a “special operation”.

Commune with, dwell with, identify with terrorists and their ideology, expect a short life span of everyone around you. Israel aint playin. Glad to see they got 2 of their hostages back.
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64292

Nice link. No unbiased flame throwing in that headline is there? Real journalism right there ladies and gents. I can provide plenty of news links just stating what went down militarily, nothing more, without the gaslighting hyperbole to go with it. Israel will be the first to tell you they are in all out war. They aint playing. Successful war takes that mindset to eliminate the enemy. Good for them.

I suppose those 2 hostages they rescued just happened to be strolling through the neighborhood during that time? They were not around any of the terrorists that got taken out. Surely not.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Israel bombed a tent city for refugees last night that they previously deemed a safety zone. Who are the barbaric ones again?

LOL.

They can't kill enough of those Muslim terrorists, in my opinion.

Here's one of your like minded people at work yesterday... Transgender mass shooter who was an illegal alien and had "Free Palastine" on it's rifle.

The individual who walked into Joel Osteen's Lakewood, Texas church on Sunday, pulled out a gun and opened fire, has been identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36. Moreno, wearing a trenchcoat, opened fire when entering the church along with a 5-year old child.

Local news reports that multiple sources have said that Genesse Ivonne Moreno is suspected of being the "armed woman" who was killed at the church Sunday.
Reports indicated that the shooter was female, but it has since been revealed that Moreno was male. Moreno was shot and killed by two off-duty officers. Moreno's weapon was emblazoned with the slogan "Free Palestine."

Jeremy Rogalski of KHOU-TV further reported that Moreno "had prior arrests for assault, forgery, marijuana possession, theft, evading, and unlawful carrying weapon."

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

When you find yourself aligned with the likes of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, then the reasonable thing to do is to review the foundations of your belief system and figure out where you went wrong because SURELY you have gone off the rails somewhere.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
The palestineians can always migrate, it seems to be the thing to do these days. Plenty of Arab countries they can migrate to. They’ve proven to be bad neighbors for 75 years, time to be evicted.
This ^^

kwg
They can't migrate, except to the US via Mexico it appears. In '48, when Israel became a country, the Palestinians left Israel but they couldn't find any other Arab country that would take them. They have no place to migrate to. They've lived in refugee camps for decades. Gaza is basically a refugee camp today but they have buildings to live in instead of tents. The muslim countries keep them that way as a method of discrediting Israel.

We need to stop using the terms migrate, migrants etc. to describe illegals as it implies that they go back and forth seasonally like old people to Florida.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider

LOL.

Here's one of your like minded people at work yesterday... Transgender mass shooter who was an illegal alien and had "Free Palastine" on it's rifle.

The individual who walked into Joel Osteen's Lakewood, Texas church on Sunday, pulled out a gun and opened fire, has been identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36. Moreno, wearing a trenchcoat, opened fire when entering the church along with a 5-year old child.

Local news reports that multiple sources have said that Genesse Ivonne Moreno is suspected of being the "armed woman" who was killed at the church Sunday.
Reports indicated that the shooter was female, but it has since been revealed that Moreno was male. Moreno was shot and killed by two off-duty officers. Moreno's weapon was emblazoned with the slogan "Free Palestine."

Jeremy Rogalski of KHOU-TV further reported that Moreno "had prior arrests for assault, forgery, marijuana possession, theft, evading, and unlawful carrying weapon."

When you find yourself aligned with the likes of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, then the reasonable thing to do is to review the foundations of your belief system and figure out where you went wrong because SURELY you have gone off the rails somewhere.

And the lying, now ex president of Harvard, Claudine Gay, and the president of UPenn, and many other left wing professors, along with the majority of the hosts on the view, and the screaming Antifa mob........the list could continue on. It is long, and none of it good.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Nobel prize winner - Terrorist Menachem Begin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

LOL.

You're a kike right? Don't you dare blame what your tribe has done regarding the trans [bleep] among the population and the importation of 3rd world ditritus into this country on me and the people who know who's responsible for this [bleep].

Last edited by BCBH; 02/12/24.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're a kike right? Don't you dare blame what your tribe has done regarding the trans [bleep] among the population and the importation of 3rd world ditritus into this country on me and the people who know who's responsible for this [bleep].

A kike?

If you mean that I'm Jewish, or of Jewish decent, no. I'm not.

But I don't have a swastika flag in my garage either.

Just figured since you and the tranny who had "Free Palistine" on it's rifle had the same message, so you must be more akin to that....becuase you both take the side of Muslim terrorists.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

A kike?

If you mean that I'm Jewish, or of Jewish decent, no. I'm not.

But I don't have a swastika flag in my garage either.

Just figured since you and the tranny who had "Free Palistine" on it's rifle had the same message, so you must be more akin to that....becuase you both take the side of Muslim terrorists.
You take the side of the people causing this [bleep] in white countries.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Provide a CREDIBLE source.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Not hard to believe at all. He was a member of a radical Jewish terrorist organization that advanced the objectives of Judaism. The beliefs expressed in the quote above are just basic Jewish thought, as recorded in a thousand different places, to include the Talmud.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Not hard to believe at all. He was a member of a radical Jewish terrorist organization that advanced the objectives of Judaism. The beliefs expressed in the quote above are just basic Jewish thought, as recorded in a thousand different places, to include the Talmud.

Then a credible source should not be a problem.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm done with this twisted thread.

I feel the need for a shower after seeing what's in it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Yes. They lied about IDF tanks and helicopters killing the majority of their own civilians. Understand a kibbutz is an armed outpost. Many “settlers “ are soldiers at the prison base containing Gaza. Hamas had to break out of prison to wipe out that army base, take prisoners. And computer hard drives with intelligence data. They lied about everything and kill indiscriminately. 400 doctors. 100 journalists. 100 UN workers. Medics and ambulance drivers.You have bo idea how evil they are.

But somehow we are supposed to believe that only you do.

Grab yourself a bully pulpit like the rest of Hamas, nutbag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
It’s too much to hope for that brainwashed know nothings like you bristle against the lightest tap on the back. Jews control everything you swallow. Jews control our entire government. This would be jolly good perhaps if they were American Patriots. They are dual citizens, loyal to Israel, exploitive of America. Surely you can sense that? Israel is nobody’s ally. You are so brainwashed your soul is dead to the horror taking place in Gaza. The Jews are desperately trying to hold onto an untenable Jews only state on stolen lands - by GENOCIDE! Over 28,000 helpless human beings slaughtered already! Jews intentionally starving people as we argue. You better wake up to the facts. Israel is our worst enemy. Yes, you should listen to me. Not just me but the God’s honest Truth!

R
RPN Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
It’s too much to hope for that brainwashed know nothings like you bristle against the lightest tap on the back. Jews control everything you swallow. Jews control our entire government. This would be jolly good perhaps if they were American Patriots. They are dual citizens, loyal to Israel, exploitive of America. Surely you can sense that? Israel is nobody’s ally. You are so brainwashed your soul is dead to the horror taking place in Gaza. The Jews are desperately trying to hold onto an untenable Jews only state on stolen lands - by GENOCIDE! Over 28,000 helpless human beings slaughtered already! Jews intentionally starving people as we argue. You better wake up to the facts. Israel is our worst enemy. Yes, you should listen to me. Not just me but the God’s honest Truth!

You sure nailed that one.

What a fuuuuuuuucking idiot.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Get back to us when the civilian body counts rival that of Tokyo, Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Stalingrad, Hamburg, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, etc, etc.

It is called war for a reason.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wonder if these camel jockey sock puppets are for rent? It's almost time to plow my garden, and with the volume of schidt they're spewing, if they'd just come talk to it for a while, I could save a fortune on fertilizer.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (1Longbow, 16penny, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,945
Posts18,498,952
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.