Campfire Outfitter
E
I sense a sock puppet maybe Mrweener

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
That is bogus propaganda. You are gullible and lazy to believe such absurd nonsense. IDF killed most of the civilians with tanks and hell fire missiles. Sorry to shock your senses. Jews do lie. Occasionally…

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Flatten launch points , if possible before they fire. Take action with extreme prejudice agains Iran, with plausable deniability. That "e- mail" sabatage of the enrichment centrifuges awhile back was beautiful, whoever did it.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by las
Flatten launch points , if possible before they fire. Take action with extreme prejudice agains Iran, with plausable deniability. That "e- mail" sabatage of the enrichment centrifuges awhile back was beautiful, whoever did it.
Right genius. Iran clearly stated any attack on their soil will be met instantly with retaliation. They have overhead surveillance and more kinds of modern missiles than necessary to flatten every thing with American scent on it. Instantly. A few Pentagon idiots understand this. Doesn’t mean they’re smarter than you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by las
Right genius. Iran clearly stated any attack on their soil will be met instantly with retaliation. They have overhead surveillance and more kinds of modern missiles than necessary to flatten every thing with American scent on it. Instantly. A few Pentagon idiots understand this. Doesn’t mean they’re smarter than you.

They're talking schit. as usual.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by las

Originally Posted by las
You missed 3 of their recent strikes. Pakistan. Iraq Syria. Very precise. Killed only Mossad spies and no one else. Keep your windows open. They will smash the glass.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by las

Originally Posted by las
You missed 3 of their recent strikes. Pakistan. Iraq Syria. Very precise. Killed only Mossad spies and no one else. Keep your windows open. They will smash the glass.

You're too stupid to engage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by las

I think that direct confrontation with Iran is inevitable, but I think that we should be the one to pick the time and place of any such intervention.

My biggest question about the Israel-Hamas war is that I don't understand why the Egyptians won't save their fellow Muslims in Gaza by letting the civilians cross the border out of Gaza and into Egypt where they would be beyond the reach of the Israeli weapons?

If they did that, Israel could destroy all of the above and below ground infrastructure in their effort to find, fix, and finish Hamas without the collateral damage that has resulted in thousands of dead civilian. IMO, every dead Gazan is an example of reaping what you've sown. Gazans selected Hamas to represent them. Hamas chose to attack Israel. Hamas and all of Gaza are now feeling the payback for what they started and as we all know, payback often comes with a steep price tag.

To me, the Hamas invasion of Israel on 10/07/23 is analogous to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 12/07/41:

We were attacked. Israel was attacked.

We destroyed Japan's ability to make war against us, which included bombing Japanese cities and killing Japanese civilians. Israel is destroying Hamas' ability to make war against them, which has included bombing Gazan cities and killing Gazan civilians.

Throughout WW2 nobody was demanding that we let up our attacks on Japan on humanitarian grounds, so why are we demanding that the Israeli let up their attacks on Gaza on humanitarian grounds?

Nobody was demanding that we provide humanitarian aid to Japan while we were still engaged in combat operations., so why are we demanding that Israel should provide, or at least facilitate, humanitarian aid to Gaza?

Why should we demand that the Israelis do anything that we chose not to do ourselves when we were in comparable situations?

The Palestinians are never going to accept a Jewish State in Palestine, as was promised by the British via the Balfour Declaration, so the whole concept of a peaceful two state solution has never been anything more than a pipe dream. The British had no success in this area when they had mandate power over Palestine. They knew this when their mandate ended and they passed the problem of Palestine on the UN. If you know that the mission is impossible, like our nation building mission in Afghanistan was, why continue to lie about it and pretend that change/progress is actually possible?

Or so it seems to me.

PS - I am not trying to convince anyone to change how they feel and view this issue. These are my thoughts and since I don't read tea leaves or see the future in a crystal ball, they are just that, my views, based on my experiences and my understanding of the issue. Agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care. I must say that I do find the name calling and innuendo attempts to browbeat those with dissenting opinions both childish and unproductive. State your case, defend your case, but remember that we all see the same world through the different lenses of our individual experiences.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said 260

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
If you had any idea at all how evil Israel really is I suspect you would be much more sympathetic to Palestinian suffering. They have endured unspeakable brutality for 75 years. Only now, since Hamas' brilliant military raid, do they have a hope of some basic freedoms, like potable water. The Jews will never accept a Palestinian state is what you are actually saying. Do you understand this? Jews control virtually all the media. AIPAC cotrols our government completely. The lies you have internalized over many decades have been carefully crafted and constantly refined to give you the erroneous views you now hold. Hopefully that will change. Norman Finkelstein has a book called Gaza. I haven't read it, having just learned of it. He is very sober Jewish man whose parents survived the camps in WWII. There are others who will inform you that Israel was founded on genocide and ethnic expulsion of the Palestinian citizens to steal their land. Nothing has changed. This is the current goal in Gaza today. The Jews want to drive out or murder 2 million people to finish the job started in the 40's. 28,000 slaughtered already. Unspeakable horror. The International Court of Justice has recently ruled Israel is committing intentional genocide and ordered it to stop. They haven't, and "we" support them to make it possible. They are despicable by every measure we judge human character. Don't be fooled.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you had any idea at all how evil Israel really is I suspect you would be much more sympathetic to Palestinian suffering. They have endured unspeakable brutality for 75 years. Only now, since Hamas' brilliant military raid, do they have a hope of some basic freedoms, like potable water. The Jews will never accept a Palestinian state is what you are actually saying. Do you understand this? Jews control virtually all the media. AIPAC cotrols our government completely. The lies you have internalized over many decades have been carefully crafted and constantly refined to give you the erroneous views you now hold. Hopefully that will change. Norman Finkelstein has a book called Gaza. I haven't read it, having just learned of it. He is very sober Jewish man whose parents survived the camps in WWII. There are others who will inform you that Israel was founded on genocide and ethnic expulsion of the Palestinian citizens to steal their land. Nothing has changed. This is the current goal in Gaza today. The Jews want to drive out or murder 2 million people to finish the job started in the 40's. 28,000 slaughtered already. Unspeakable horror. The International Court of Justice has recently ruled Israel is committing intentional genocide and ordered it to stop. They haven't, and "we" support them to make it possible. They are despicable by every measure we judge human character. Don't be fooled.

The British promised the Ottoman Arabs independence if they would rise up against the Ottoman Turks, which they did.

The British promised the Jews a homeland in Palestine via the Balfour Declaration.

The Arabs got most of the land and the Jews got very little. The British would have done the World a favor by either not promising the Jews a homeland in Palestine or by dividing Palestine in a way that was agreeable to both sides when they had the power to do so. When they couldn't or wouldn't solve the problem, they dumped it on the UN when their League of Nations mandate expired. I'd suggest reading about Gertrude Bell's role in the Middle East, before, during, and after WW1. The senior people in HMG who were actually on the ground in the Middle East were appalled by the Balfour Declaration and told higher ranking officials in London, people like Winston Churchill, that the Arabs would never accept a Jewish homeland in Palestine. They were right and that was over 100 years ago.

I don't think that Israel is evil and I have no sympathy for the Arabs, as they have tried and failed to destroy Israel multiple times since the country was established. When your neighbor attacks you, you fight back.

I think that the Israeli should continue to use of the weapons of war that they have available to them until the hostages are returned and Hamas is defeated. Civilian death are going to happen in war, we killed a lot of Japanese civilians during WW2 after we were attacked and I doubt there was much sympathy felt for them by anyone in the U.S. at that time. There would be a lot fewer civilian death if Egypt would open their border and give the Gazans who wanted to leave sanctuary, but they haven't and don't seem interested in doing so.

We're just never going to agree on this topic, not that it matters 'cause neither of us has any control or influence over it.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
When your neighbor attacks, you fight back? So you do agree an occupied people with zero rights does have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - their oppressor of 75 years? I'm glad we agree on that! There would be no civilian deaths if the Jews would stop killing them. There would be peace in Palestine if Israel backed off to its 1967 borders and let the Arabs return to their lands stolen from them - and leave them alone. The Jews want even more land and economic dominance over the Middle East. They do not want peace. They are genocidal psychopaths on a suicide mission. Let's hope they succeed.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
JFC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When your neighbor attacks, you fight back? So you do agree an occupied people with zero rights does have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - their oppressor of 75 years? I'm glad we agree on that! There would be no civilian deaths if the Jews would stop killing them. There would be peace in Palestine if Israel backed off to its 1967 borders and let the Arabs return to their lands stolen from them - and leave them alone. The Jews want even more land and economic dominance over the Middle East. They do not want peace. They are genocidal psychopaths on a suicide mission. Let's hope they succeed.

Again, we don't see it the same way.

I'm not trying to convince you that I'm right and you're entitled to your opinions.

I don't care what the Israelis do to get their hostages back. If that takes them killing every last Gazan and destroying every bit of infrastructure in Gaza then so be it.

Remember, it all comes down to inshallah, GOD's will, and the Jews are GOD's chosen people.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Again, we don't see it the same way.

I'm not trying to convince you that I'm right and you're entitled to your opinions.

I don't care what the Israelis do to get their hostages back. If that takes them killing every last Gazan and destroying every bit of infrastructure in Gaza then so be it.

Remember, it all comes down to inshallah, GOD's will, and the Jews are GOD's chosen people.

How people like you reconcile Israel's unspeakable crimes is incomprehensible. Equating its barbaric savagery with anything Biblical is the vilest excuse for your tolerance for evil. You should be ashamed of giving up your soul to Zionist monsters.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Crash Pad you are spot on.

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Israel is one of our closest Allies

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Israel is one of our closest Allies

🤣🤣🤪

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1minute, 338rcm, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.