Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by szihn
Yup.
But those that do will find a ton of justification for watching and supporting the NFL with all the evil they give support to ----and say it's not their fault at all.

First they must lie to themselves and make themselves believe they are inconsequential and so it "doesn't matter". And then they will go hell-bent to convince anyone else that points out the truth of it to them that those truth-tellers are wrong, stupid or divicine.

When you have no basis for argument, abuse and insult your opponent
(Plato)

But the pure truth is quite simple.

If you pay for it you DO support it.
If you DO support it it's partly your fault!

Spot on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is this “super bowl” you speak of?

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Angus55
These players today are total freaks, human God’s, I watch most developing in college, but what they develop into in the professional’s is off the charts the last 4 or 5 years. I didn’t watch any pro ball during the taking a knee and kneegrow BS, but when you see LB running 4.4 and knocking balls down from wide outs , and DE running 4.5 and weighing 300 pounds and not a once of fat, football has changed a lot in a few years and I am amazed at these young guys, it’s crazy when a 270 guy hurdle a DB standing up. The game and the humans are getting ready to take off, and this old man is going to watch it blossom !

Sounds like you need a wipe….and a cigarette.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
UAW family!!!!! biden is an honorary member.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"I was just a young man when they held the Roman spectacles in the Coliseum, and like all the others I just hated to see the Christians ripped to pieces by the lions, slaves forced to fight each other to the death, I suppose on some level we knew it was wrong...but it was a lot of entertainment for just one quadrans to get in."
this moment in history brought to you by the American Sarcasm Society.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I 100% agree!

If you watched or support the NFL in anyway. You are definitely part of the problem! You are not part of the solution.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by szihn
Yup.
But those that do will find a ton of justification for watching and supporting the NFL with all the evil they give support to ----and say it's not their fault at all.

First they must lie to themselves and make themselves believe they are inconsequential and so it "doesn't matter". And then they will go hell-bent to convince anyone else that points out the truth of it to them that those truth-tellers are wrong, stupid or divicine.

When you have no basis for argument, abuse and insult your opponent
(Plato)

But the pure truth is quite simple.

If you pay for it you DO support it.
If you DO support it it's partly your fault!

Spot on.

You two still paying taxes?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just step back and think about this deal.

Bud Grant thought it was a joke.

Every time he got his team in it he went Duck 🦆 hunting.

He knew if they played the game at The Met…..they would have won.

Charlie Wiess today said if he fell over on the street in Mpls after the Super Bowl there he would have died….

It was so cold.

But it’s fun!

To me it’s like New Years Eve.

Every thing starts over…..next holiday is Valentine’s Day!

If you can’t see the great accomplishment that Andy Reid has accomplished…..I feel sorry 4 U.

If you let this deal get under yer skin……..I suggest you callus up.

It’s entertainment……..

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I watched it and if you don't like it either pay for my TV and cable bill so you can decide what I watch, or you can go [bleep] yourself. Pretty simple options to me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I watched it and if you don't like it either pay for my TV and cable bill so you can decide what I watch, or you can go [bleep] yourself. Pretty simple options to me

So what you are saying... in a nutshell...

Is that you are an American...

And live you life as you see fit...

Without the FBI... .GOV... or morons everywhere telling what to do every single second of you life...

HOLY FUGG...

How dare you!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CHAEEEEEFZ!

The other deal is Brock Purdue…..

Last draft pick…

Iowa State…..

This guy is good, and only been in it 2 years.

Last edited by Angus1895; 02/12/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Did not even know who was playing in the SB until last night, did not watch one second of it or any other game this year.
I do vote.
I do buy from Amazon though.

The NFL, Bud Lite, Target, Dick's and others are not the problem, they are a result of the problem. We (each generation actually) have spoiled our children, not made them understand the rule of law, not taught them the importance of the Constitution, sent our children to public schools knowing in general they are not worth a crap, have depended on schools and daycare to raise our children, children grow up in broken homes with no Father figure, everybody gets a trophy, on so on. Until a generation is raised to respect our Constitution, honor the sanctity of the family, respect the ideals our upon which our country was founded things will not change. IMO it will not happen.

What America needs is more God.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
These players today are total freaks, human God’s, I watch most developing in college, but what they develop into in the professional’s is off the charts the last 4 or 5 years. I didn’t watch any pro ball during the taking a knee and kneegrow BS, but when you see LB running 4.4 and knocking balls down from wide outs , and DE running 4.5 and weighing 300 pounds and not a once of fat, football has changed a lot in a few years and I am amazed at these young guys, it’s crazy when a 270 guy hurdle a DB standing up. The game and the humans are getting ready to take off, and this old man is going to watch it blossom !
-
You ignored Ribka's post, surprise

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Did not even know who was playing in the SB until last night, did not watch one second of it or any other game this year.
I do vote.
I do buy from Amazon though.

The NFL, Bud Lite, Target, Dick's and others are not the problem, they are a result of the problem. We (each generation actually) have spoiled our children, not made them understand the rule of law, not taught them the importance of the Constitution, sent our children to public schools knowing in general they are not worth a crap, have depended on schools and daycare to raise our children, children grow up in broken homes with no Father figure, everybody gets a trophy, on so on. Until a generation is raised to respect our Constitution, honor the sanctity of the family, respect the ideals our upon which our country was founded things will not change. IMO it will not happen.

What America needs is more God.

And less of other dumbasses telling you what you should or shouldn't do.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JMR40
kneeling during the national anthem,

Kneeling during the NA hasn't been a thing in years. It wasn't a big thing when it was a thing.

And on top of that no players stood for the NA for at least the 1st 75 years of the NFL. I played 10 years at various levels and coached HS ball for 30. Never stood for the NA until the last 10-12 years of my coaching career.

Prior to 9/11 players and coaches stayed in the locker rooms until AFTER the NA was played. If it were played at all and it often wasn't. After 9/11 the military PAYS the NFL to do the pregame show. It is done as a recruiting commercial. The military requested players be on the field for the show.

Today we have too many who think they have to wrap themselves in the flag and tell everyone how patriotic they are. If you have to do that, you don't understand what it means to be patriotic.
You're an idiot and always have been.

That doesn't mean Tarqueen has any gripe, he doesn't. He didn't vote, period..... he has no room to speak.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Like the other threads, so much virtue signaling going on.

Almost funny.

ETA: it’s the same crew in every sports, TV, movie, etc. thread, too.

So pure!

Last edited by ironbender; 02/12/24.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Skank, nope, I don’t listen or watch the [bleep] propaganda, could care less about what they say, just how they play, you talk smack on the field, you may be picking up your teeth. I saw our fullback in college knock out the all American safety on defense, teeth laying everywhere on field, he never moved when they wheeled him off, white FB and black safety, I laughed my ass off .

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Don't watch that garbage, don't even know who won the damn thing, refuse to patronize a bunch of buffoons running around getting paid 10s of millions of dollars when the majority of us work as a cog in the wheel. I don't judge those that watch it, just not me

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Don't watch that garbage, don't even know who won the damn thing, refuse to patronize a bunch of buffoons running around getting paid 10s of millions of dollars when the majority of us work as a cog in the wheel. I don't judge those that watch it, just not me
49ers one

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Skank, nope, I don’t listen or watch the [bleep] propaganda, could care less about what they say, just how they play, you talk smack on the field, you may be picking up your teeth. I saw our fullback in college knock out the all American safety on defense, teeth laying everywhere on field, he never moved when they wheeled him off, white FB and black safety, I laughed my ass off .

Where did you play?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,547
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.