Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
This may sound confusing the way I am writing this. But it is the best I have been able to think since I was rear ended at a traffic light on Groundhogs day.
I am 65 and am permanetly dissabled. I have Harrisson rods from t-2 down to the bottom of my spine then my spine is fussed to my pelvis.
Then c5,6,&7 are fussed thru the front of my neck. I also have a lot of neck isssues and pain. I have no hearing in my left ear and not much in my right. I go to a pain clinic. I told this to the abulance driver. I let him take me to the hospital in the city where i live. It is a good hospital but they lease out the Emergency room. I relayed this information to the Dr. there. At the time I could not feel my legs from knees down. I remember that they did do xrays and CT's. After that I had trouble with my memery. I asked for my wife to come to the room but I callled her with my phone and she said that they would not let her. She had my wallet from the accident with my med sheet. They said they didn't need it. I remember asking for help and was told to stay quit in my room there were other people there too. I do remember when I started to have my first seizer there. There was a nurse and security guard sitting in chairs outside my room like they were waiting for them. I remember waking up once on the floor in my underware in my own snot and spit. That is when I said I was going to have her call the Sheriff to bring her down. They let her down to see me like that. She said she could not bbear to watch and had to leave. Can't remember much after that. When I was up and able to more around I asked for them not to lose any pictures from what happenened they said they taped everything and it was not going to get lost. They said I was Ok from the car accident. But I found out my 18 yr daughter had a concussion when i got home. I woke up early the next morning and strted with a siezer. My wife called the Ambulance. They said they could only take me back to the same ER. I was not going to go. The driver told me he would call and get the paperwork started to get me transfer nwhen I got there so I went. I have to keep my eyes closed most of the time from eye and head pain from light. So when OI looked up and saw tyhe same DR at the foot of my bed I was pissed. He said I was styaying there or I could leave. I got out of bed and pulled all there crap that they had in me this time but didn't have in me last night. City police said they could arrest me for slinging blood on the, which I don't know if it happened or not.I turnred around and put my hands behind my back. They didn't cuff me. My stepson was there then and I had him take me to the Sherriffs office. I used the call button and waited. When I looked up there were city police everywhere and one deputy. A city cop said he wantted to talk to the deputy first. I didn't care. When It was my turn he said he knew what was going on and i had too leave when i said you don't understand he said he did and not to come bacck untill i was off drugs. I went to 6 ER's untill one saw how dehuydrated I was and that i had a uranary track infection. he saved my life. this was on monday afternoon. I have to go back to bed now or fall asleep on keyboard.

I am just your average Joe.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Get some rest and catch your head pard.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sounds like a adverse drug interaction.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
"This may sound confusing the way I am writing this. But it is the best I have been able to think since I was rear ended at a traffic light on Groundhogs day.

I am 65 and am permanetly dissabled. I have Harrisson rods from t-2 down to the bottom of my spine then my spine is fussed to my pelvis.
Then c5,6,&7 are fussed thru the front of my neck. I also have a lot of neck isssues and pain.

I have no hearing in my left ear and not much in my right. I go to a pain clinic. I told this to the abulance driver. I let him take me to the hospital in the city where i live. It is a good hospital but they lease out the Emergency room. I relayed this information to the Dr. there.

At the time I could not feel my legs from knees down. I remember that they did do xrays and CT's. After that I had trouble with my memery. I asked for my wife to come to the room but I callled her with my phone and she said that they would not let her. She had my wallet from the accident with my med sheet. They said they didn't need it.

I remember asking for help and was told to stay quit in my room there were other people there too. I do remember when I started to have my first seizer there. There was a nurse and security guard sitting in chairs outside my room like they were waiting for them. I remember waking up once on the floor in my underware in my own snot and spit.

That is when I said I was going to have her call the Sheriff to bring her down. They let her down to see me like that. She said she could not bbear to watch and had to leave. Can't remember much after that. When I was up and able to more around I asked for them not to lose any pictures from what happenened they said they taped everything and it was not going to get lost.

They said I was Ok from the car accident. But I found out my 18 yr daughter had a concussion when i got home.

I woke up early the next morning and strted with a siezer. My wife called the Ambulance. They said they could only take me back to the same ER. I was not going to go. The driver told me he would call and get the paperwork started to get me transfer nwhen I got there so I went. I have to keep my eyes closed most of the time from eye and head pain from light. So when OI looked up and saw tyhe same DR at the foot of my bed I was pissed.

He said I was styaying there or I could leave. I got out of bed and pulled all there crap that they had in me this time but didn't have in me last night. City police said they could arrest me for slinging blood on the, which I don't know if it happened or not.

I turnred around and put my hands behind my back. They didn't cuff me. My stepson was there then and I had him take me to the Sherriffs office. I used the call button and waited. When I looked up there were city police everywhere and one deputy. A city cop said he wantted to talk to the deputy first. I didn't care.

When It was my turn he said he knew what was going on and i had too leave when i said you don't understand he said he did and not to come bacck untill i was off drugs.

I went to 6 ER's untill one saw how dehuydrated I was and that i had a uranary track infection. he saved my life. this was on monday afternoon.

I have to go back to bed now or fall asleep on keyboard."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Get one of them TV lawyers. They will eat it up and you might get some money.

Good luck.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Get a lawyer. Not a local one.

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
That is a very strange story with many holes in it. I hope you turn out OK.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Call one of those TV Suing lawyers.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wow

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A few years back my mom's was handful in the ER and it was a UTI. She was screaming and claiming to see things.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wabi?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll have what he's having.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This happened in Cookeville? You did some traveling to visit 6 other ERs if so.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I am up for a little while now. So more now what has happened.
I made it till I could get in to see my own Dr last Friday. He as me as having a severe concussion. He put me on a computer program for some kind of base line test and I was unable to do that. The soonest I could get a neurologist appointment for more testing is on the 23rd.
I spend most of the day laying in a dark room, getting up to eat go to the bathroom and go back to bed. Earlier this morning is the first time I was able to get on the internet for a short time. My mind can think for a while till it can't. At least I have not had any more seizers.

I thank God I found someone to keep me alive when no one else cared to. God is Great, life is great. Don't waste any minute of it.

Going back to bed now.

I am just your average Joe.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hospitals will kill you and not lose a wink of sleep about it.

Stay strong.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shades of the General….

God speed, sir.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Morgan & Morgan

For The People

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang bro,

take care, and I hope your own doc can help you find better care than you were getting at that hospital. Jeebus.

Good luck

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
UTI can mess someone in poor health up.

Take your antibiotics and rest up.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
"This may sound confusing the way I am writing this. But it is the best I have been able to think since I was rear ended at a traffic light on Groundhogs day.

Then c5,6,&7 are fussed thru the front of my neck. I also have a lot of neck isssues and pain.

I have no hearing in my left ear and not much in my right. I go to a pain clinic. I told this to the abulance driver. I let him take me to the hospital in the city where i live. It is a good hospital but they lease out the Emergency room. I relayed this information to the Dr. there.

At the time I could not feel my legs from knees down. I remember that they did do xrays and CT's. After that I had trouble with my memery. I asked for my wife to come to the room but I callled her with my phone and she said that they would not let her. She had my wallet from the accident with my med sheet. They said they didn't need it.

I remember asking for help and was told to stay quit in my room there were other people there too. I do remember when I started to have my first seizer there. There was a nurse and security guard sitting in chairs outside my room like they were waiting for them. I remember waking up once on the floor in my underware in my own snot and spit.

That is when I said I was going to have her call the Sheriff to bring her down. They let her down to see me like that. She said she could not bbear to watch and had to leave. Can't remember much after that. When I was up and able to more around I asked for them not to lose any pictures from what happenened they said they taped everything and it was not going to get lost.

They said I was Ok from the car accident. But I found out my 18 yr daughter had a concussion when i got home.

I woke up early the next morning and strted with a siezer. My wife called the Ambulance. They said they could only take me back to the same ER. I was not going to go. The driver told me he would call and get the paperwork started to get me transfer nwhen I got there so I went. I have to keep my eyes closed most of the time from eye and head pain from light. So when OI looked up and saw tyhe same DR at the foot of my bed I was pissed.

He said I was styaying there or I could leave. I got out of bed and pulled all there crap that they had in me this time but didn't have in me last night. City police said they could arrest me for slinging blood on the, which I don't know if it happened or not.

I turnred around and put my hands behind my back. They didn't cuff me. My stepson was there then and I had him take me to the Sherriffs office. I used the call button and waited. When I looked up there were city police everywhere and one deputy. A city cop said he wantted to talk to the deputy first. I didn't care.

When It was my turn he said he knew what was going on and i had too leave when i said you don't understand he said he did and not to come bacck untill i was off drugs.

I went to 6 ER's untill one saw how dehuydrated I was and that i had a uranary track infection. he saved my life. this was on monday afternoon.

I have to go back to bed now or fall asleep on keyboard."

No sheit.

“Pat,I’d like to buy a carriage return.”

Why are some people so damn skeered of ‘em? He’ll, they don’t even cost anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,513
Posts18,490,790
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.