Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Riverc
Don't take none of that stuff man do yourself a favor no telling what you putting in your body taking that.

This. Brought to you by the folks who brought you the toxic jab that was 98% effective in keeping people from getting Covid-19 until it was 80% effective then 46% effective then showed no effectiveness after 3 months, except for the drastic increase in rates of Suddenly Died.

From Pfizer who was fined $2.4 Billion for misrepresenting their meds years ago and have now been proven to have lied about their MRNa vax which is actually not MRNa but MOD-RNa (For Modified RNA.).

My bud Dr Richard Bartlett won't prescribe it and he's now seeing ER patients with severe complications after the Flu vaccine.

Hey don't worry. We are so lucky Pfizer just happened to have treatments in the works for Myocarditis and Strokes.

Nothing makes money like producing the Cause and then producing the Cure.

RUMBLE. DIED SUDDENLY

https://rumble.com/v1qjp2y-died-suddenly-new-covid-19-documentary-from-stew-peters.html

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/13/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It’d not the taste of the medicine that’s bad, it’s the never-ending bad taste in your mouth while taking it. Truly fuggin’ awful.

I took ivermectin for two days before I could get to the doctor, but my fever remained until about the second day after I began the paxlovid. Kinda think it helped me, but everybody’s different. When an adult is running 102, it’s probably a good idea to take something….

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And now most cases of Covid-19 are so weak no treatment is needed at all as the virus has mutated to the point its very mild normally causing mild head cold symptoms.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Darriah, pyorrhea, irreversible liver damage, headache, nausea, muscle pains, dizziness, drowsiness, stomach cramps, ringing in one's ears, heart palpitations, bloody stools, dry eyes, and/or occasional death. Gee, what's the downside?

Last edited by 1minute; 02/13/24.

1Minute
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The best cure I have found for Covid for me personally is that I quit testing for it. Seemed to work out much better. YMMV

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Stop getting tested.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It seemed to help my 86 year old father but it won't take much to take him out.

I got it 2 weeks ago and didn't take anything. I still have a cough and my sense of smell was gone for part the week and is still diminished today.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by ironbender
Paxlovid is made by Pfizer.
So is penicillin.
1. Not used for Covid
2. Penicillin has been used for over 80 years
3. Penicillin is made around the world by over 100 mfgs*
4. Pfizer is not trustworthy

* http://www.antimicrobe.org/drugpopup/penicillin%20-%20brand%20names.htm

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tested positive for covid 15 days ago.
I took Paxlovid twice, but it gave me a back ache and was worse than the covid.
So I quit the Paxlovid.

I was only sick 2 days.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Have we not learned anything ?.........Anything ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If it's Covid . . . . . . . .Paxlovid

Pfizer

You'd have to be an idiot.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Had Covid twice .Took the horse paste both times . Only was sick about 4 days .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
May 2021, I took the Paxlovid and your taste is like sucking on a galvanized metal bucket…. Did the 5 days and don’t know if it helped and that strains was more powerful than the ones theses days. Got Covid in October while traveling HI for work, and my cardiologist said get the spiciest Thai curry soup I can find and ride it out not meds. I did fine with just a bit of body ache. Why curry soup? The spices dialate the blood vessels in the sinuses and promote circulation. Did it directly help, I don’t know but the damn spice sure took my mind off to covid symptoms!

Choose your own path but I would avoid the Paxlovid unless you have other contributing factors and if you take it and feel worse, stop it.

Blow your nose, let the Kleenex dry, send it to your local Chinese embassy or consulate office!!!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Pat85
I taken it with no issues. Felt 100% normal after the 2nd day of the 5 day dose.

That was my wife's experience after she tested positive and started getting sick.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Haven't been sick since late 2019.

Ain't taking no shot, no antiviral and sure as hell ain't taking a test for a cold.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope, I've never tested positive for covid.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I took the Paxlovid, worked great, felt good in 2 days, no side effects and I don't remember a bad taste BUT, 5 days later I got rebound Covid, mild symptoms (they were SEVERE at first) lasted a week.
I didn't consult my Dr beforehand because it was Friday afternoon when I tested positive, I talked to him after the fact and he thought I probably would have fared about the same without Paxlovid due to my lack of comorbidities other than age.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
I took the Paxlovid, worked great, felt good in 2 days, no side effects and I don't remember a bad taste BUT, 5 days later I got rebound Covid, mild symptoms (they were SEVERE at first) lasted a week.
I didn't consult my Dr beforehand because it was Friday afternoon when I tested positive, I talked to him after the fact and he thought I probably would have fared about the same without Paxlovid due to my lack of comorbidities other than age.

It’s been proven the last 4 decades on 100s of millions of patients that ivermectin is more efficacious anti viral. Cheaper and much safer.

Ooops can’t say that

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

It’s been proven the last 4 decades on 100s of millions of patients that ivermectin is more efficacious anti viral. Cheaper and much safer.

Ooops can’t say that
As I recall there was no cost to me for the Paxlovid, my insurance paid for it.

Last edited by Moto_Vita; 02/13/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BooBear
I had covid and took it, not one problem with it, but it does not taste very good.

Does it taste like a mixture of Ivermectin, and Hydroxychloriquine? Ivermectin, the liquid stuff for pigs and cattle taste like crap too, like a bad vodka..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/13/24.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 47 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,419
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.