Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
All the immigrants should go to sanctuary cities and states and no federal funds should be given them. No more billions of federal dollars to reimburse catholic charities and the other organizations giving them gift cards and paying their hotel rooms and health care.

All the funds for them should be from local city and county taxes in raise sanctuary areas. The rest of us shouldn't have to fund the invasion the left has orchestrated to displace us and destroy our culture. If the leftists want them they should open up their own homes and pocket books.

I'd rather my money went to help vets or struggling Americans that obey our laws and appreciate our help and don't hate us.

Bb

Agreed!

Undocumented immigrants should go where they are wanted and we all know that Chicago, New York, and San Francisco love to tell everyone how much they embrace the diversity that the undocumented bring to their cities, but when they experience the volumes that the borders states see every day, they complain that they can't handle it. Be careful what you ask for.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Riverc
All the immigrants should go to sanctuary cities and states and no federal funds should be given them. No more billions of federal dollars to reimburse catholic charities and the other organizations giving them gift cards and paying their hotel rooms and health care.

All the funds for them should be from local city and county taxes in raise sanctuary areas. The rest of us shouldn't have to fund the invasion the left has orchestrated to displace us and destroy our culture. If the leftists want them they should open up their own homes and pocket books.

I'd rather my money went to help vets or struggling Americans that obey our laws and appreciate our help and don't hate us.

Bb
We on the same page.

I'm not on that page at all. I'm on the page that has every single illegal alien hunted down and thrown, literally if necessary, out of this country. I'm on the page that would charge people who knowingly provide aid or comfort to illegal aliens with treason.

Yeah. I know that will never happen, but I believe it should. Not interested in hearing the sorry old excuses that we "need" the illegals. "Who will put roofs on?" "Who will mow lawns?" "Who will clean hotel rooms?" Etc., etc., etc.... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who posts here who lives in an area that doesn't have illegals.....yet.

If someone around here needs a new roof, they call a local builder. An English speaking American shows up with a couple of English speaking American employees. They put a new roof on the house. Same with lawn mowing, although most of us simply take the time to mow our own lawns. We only have one hotel in the county, and cleaning and maintenance is done by local, English speaking Americans.

I'm not for allowing any illegal aliens to stay in this country. I'm not against immigration, but I would severely limit it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Any church, organization, politician, or individual that thinks making room for an illegal in their dwelling is a good idea should go for it…. And pay for it. Let’s see how that works out.
I’ve been to the Vatican. There’s plenty of room, sounds like a great fit.
I stopped donating to the church years back, although I believe in tithings so it all goes to Saint Judes.

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Never thought I'd be hating on catholics. But here we are...

Yes, if it's important to these churches, they need to be the one's paying for it with their own money, and that of willing donors.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Bb

Agreed!

Undocumented immigrants should go where they are wanted and we all know that Chicago, New York, and San Francisco love to tell everyone how much they embrace the diversity that the undocumented bring to their cities, but when they experience the volumes that the borders states see every day, they complain that they can't handle it. Be careful what you ask for.

still say they should bus them into DC, alot of room around the white house to set up tents

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are NOT immigrants. They are invaders and they're here to steal this country right out from under us.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Ate either Sofia Vergara or Shakira looking for a job as a live in maid?

No? Any younger sisters? Minimum age 25! Age 18-25

Fixed it for you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They are NOT immigrants. They are invaders and they're here to steal this country right out from under us.

Correct.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

They have invaed this country at the invitation of the Democrats, and some Republicans as well.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I sure as heck would NEVER "bring in" an illegal to live under my roof, under no circumstances. I wouldn't sleep a wink if I did. How in the world could ya trust them in any way shape or form.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly RR, and our politicians, regardless of party affiliation will gladly hand it over to them for a campaign check, been doing it for decades.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by acy

Bb
We on the same page.

I'm not on that page at all. I'm on the page that has every single illegal alien hunted down and thrown, literally if necessary, out of this country. I'm on the page that would charge people who knowingly provide aid or comfort to illegal aliens with treason.

Yeah. I know that will never happen, but I believe it should. Not interested in hearing the sorry old excuses that we "need" the illegals. "Who will put roofs on?" "Who will mow lawns?" "Who will clean hotel rooms?" Etc., etc., etc.... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who posts here who lives in an area that doesn't have illegals.....yet.

If someone around here needs a new roof, they call a local builder. An English speaking American shows up with a couple of English speaking American employees. They put a new roof on the house. Same with lawn mowing, although most of us simply take the time to mow our own lawns. We only have one hotel in the county, and cleaning and maintenance is done by local, English speaking Americans.

I'm not for allowing any illegal aliens to stay in this country. I'm not against immigration, but I would severely limit it.

Don't forget that the meat packing industry is populated with undocumented aliens. If ICE raided the meat packing plants in Nebraska no animals would be slaughtered and no finished product would be shipped.

If anyone who knowingly employs an undocumented alien was subject to criminal prosecution with harsh mandatory sentencing guidelines, there would probably be a lot fewer jobs available for them. Without jobs, the undocumented would have to go somewhere that they could be employed and feed themselves and their families. Like any vermin, if you want to get rid of them you've got to eliminate their food sources.

No jobs = no money = no food = no undocumented aliens.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by acy

Bb
We on the same page.

I don't want them here either I want all of them deported but like you said that will never happen too many here and still coming. force them to sanctuary states let them take care of their beloved immigrants on their dime not expect states that are against that to do so. This country is so f-ucked up I doubt you will ever see a change for the better no matter what President we have.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Undocumented immigrants should
………

Should be called exactly what they are, illegal aliens, invaders, whatever. They are not just a bunch of peaceful, undocumented immigrants.

The state run media has shoved their narrative at us for so long many are falling in line.

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mark Dice reported today that, currently, one in ten people in the US are foreign invaders, part of the flood Biden's team let into the country. If the process isn't stopped, that will rise to 20% in just three more years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
When the Swedish blonde girls start crossing the border, then I'll consider adopting an immigrant.
I said pretty much the same thing about a Haitian female with big boobs after the earthquake!😀

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I grew up going to Catholic church went to Catholic school. Haven't been affiliated with them or any other religion since those days. Have my own way talking to God don't need no preacher.
I had a Catholic priest tell me that like the Sistine Chapel painting, he was the go between for me and God.

At Eashoa’s death, we are once again allowed direct access to the Most High Priest to the Most High God. You don’t need ANYONE, any building, any sacrifices sans a broken spirit and a contrite heart.

Matthew 27:51

King James Bible
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent.

Matthew 27:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It as plain as the nose on your face this is done on purpose.
It serves their interests in many ways, it influences elections, giving the left more votes. It is a drain on the economy. (Cloward Piven)
It ultimately puts people in the ranks of the military for when we the people decide to fight back!
Probably others I’m missing. This is also why they’re using tax money to spread them throughout the country!
Is everybody this freaking blind and stupid? I surely ain’t the only guy who sees this?
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No you’re not….

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
They are here to stay and will ride the backs of the American people perpetually. This is where our complacency has cut our own throats. Our country will never be the same, and much of it is our own fault. You all without illegals will have them at some point. Having them is as miserable as you would think it is. Keep them out of your communities as long as you can. The most effective way to keep them out is to hire only locals for what you need done. Local contractors will start subbing to them, so you will have to sniff that out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most people miss the significance at the veil separating us from God being torn from the top down. That tells me that He wants us to approach Him through Christ Himself without needing priest or rabbis as intermediaries.
I hold that to be fundamental to Christian faith itself.
Mom was raised in a Catholic Church. The Bible was read in Latin, and interpreted by the priest leading the sermon. They were actually discouraged from reading Scripture outside of church at the time she was a little girl!
She made absolutely certain that I believed in Christ, but she was Leary of joining any church herself.
Myself, I believe that a Christian needs to be fed. If you don’t water the grass, it often doesn’t grow right. I attend a church where the Bible is taught, and any Scripture is interpreted through using other Scriptures, constantly reinforcing what is being preached.
Many so called Christian churches don’t do this, and as a result there is much false doctrine being followed.
We are promised salvation by faith in Christ alone. That is absolutely true. But it also tells us that faith without works is a dead faith.
You need to be involved in a Bible teaching church, and you need that support to put your faith to work for God’s glory.
Some very important things are missed, and we are living in a spiritual battlefield.
You can’t go it alone.
Reon

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.