Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Talk show gurus, right wing news media, friends of friends of friends that supposedly for the DoD, you name it, truth or not, say another attack is pending and the people doing it crossed our southern border.

Not doubting any of it and believe that the ingredients are present for such a situation. When and where? What do you all say?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It's coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
a venue full of people..

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and the people doing it crossed our southern border.

The people doing it will be our very own FBI and other Government employees.

The people blamed for it will be MAGA Americans.

My guess is the next attack will be on a Migrant Camp, or on a bus full of migrants.

The blame will be placed on Trump and his MAGA followers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I myself have been waiting for some mass casualty event since Joe was installed.
I figure something involving defense rifles and children. That combination gets the most shock value, and I figure It will be followed very quickly by bans of sale, and registration of existing guns.
Defense rifles are our greatest strength if it comes to fighting back against this tyranny.
After banning sales and registration they can be rounded up, probably one at a time.
Remember poaching a whitetail deer is now a felony in Pennsylvania. No second amendment for you!
I can’t say what’s gonna happen. I can’t imagine our enemies not taking advantage of this open borders stuff. It opens up so many bad possibilities.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Not good

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
When and where? What do you all say?

Terrorist attack on our country? Probably at the polls .. via allowing democrats to vote. frown

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ongoing bioweapons. So cheap and easy.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Biggest influx of nasty drugs are those made in China coming thru the southern border. Given the business relationship of the cartels and China it would seem the cartels would be more than willing to smuggle anything including bombs over the border for their partner.

The cartels may be bought by Saudis or other middle eastern countries as well but China would get preference.
My bet is China or a Chinese proxy coming thru to raise hel.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I feel that a certain percentage of the migrants are given a date. And on that date, they unleash hell. They get to gather all they need and integrate into their new communities in that time frame. I feel they'll destroy the power grid. Poison water and food supplies. Mass shootings. Drive into crowds. Look what a dozen people did to us on 9-11. Imagine if several thousand decided to do the same all at the same time. We wouldn't be able to stop it.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
and the people doing it crossed our southern border.

The people doing it will be our very own FBI and other Government employees.

The people blamed for it will be MAGA Americans.

My guess is the next attack will be on a Migrant Camp, or on a bus full of migrants.

The blame will be placed on Trump and his MAGA followers.

This

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It's gonna happen. Stay vigilant and stay armed

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
The next REAL attack will most likely be another mentally ill democrat supporting tranny. The next fake one will be orchestrated byt one of our wonderful 3 letter agencies

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Just don’t take it out on those in this country that helped facilitate it. I would hate for them feel any pain and misery.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Cyber attacks this summer/fall causing blackouts to some cities for the cabal to blame on Putin in their push for war.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just before November!! Where? Take your pick!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
And just on time to enact Marshall law and shutoff the election

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
San Francisco.. there are multiple motivating factors behind these events such as 9/11. First, it ramps up jingoism to the point of unlimited support behind the police and military. That greases the skids for further enrichment of the military/industrial complex and their ability to buy more politicians. Look at the gazillions of dollars they made by prolonging the Vietnam and Middle East rodeos. (Does it really make any sense that the nation that mobilized almost overnight to defeat in four years, the two biggest military industrial powers on the globe at that time, went, in both cases, a couple of decades before getting driven out of those places in disgrace?

It provides a rational for the further expansion of the police state. Look at the so-called “Patriot Act.” There will be more money flowing to police (not the same as law enforcement). They will hire more and more police with pay and benefits they’ll do anything not to lose. Don’t forget that paradoxical little aspect of human behavior: people will fight harder and do more to keep what they don’t really deserve than what they actually earn or are worth.

San Francisco because it’s easier to obscure the facts of where it came from. Also, there’s the psychology of it: last time NY, this time SF….they’ve got us surrounded, we’re not safe anywhere. Maybe simultaneously in NYC, SF, Chicago and Dallas or NOLA. Also throw in a few small towns in flyover land so nobody feels safe.

Mathew 22: 37-39

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
7mmbuster
I figure something involving defense rifles and children.That combination gets the most shock value, and I figure It will be followed very quickly by bans of sale, and registration of existing guns

Likely orchestrated by our government! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 39 invisible), 2,066 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,121
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.