-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Posting irrelevant pictures is irrelevant. Screams "look at me!".

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
HR IC

B
BigGnTn Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by drop_point
I didn’t see the correlation between the pictures and salvaging damaged, hard to find brass. I learned a long time back to always remain teachable. Which means not being too proud to ask questions and learn from others. They may only confirm your own thoughts, or they might just pose something you haven’t considered. You’ll never know if aren’t humble enough to ask. Once you’re a know it all, everyone around you is aware, you earn the badge you deserve and everyone loses interest in sharing anything. We’ve all met them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Keep filling out your Hurt Feeler Reports,so as to correlate your Professional Victim Status,you magnificently Whining CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint.

Skookum wares,will reveal processes and components which bear fruit. One of many reasons the OP is afraid to cite the particulars of her Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

From yesterday. 7" RPM Montucky Lilja Speedmire,NSO Alpha,positive headspace,200's,'4831 and a Smooched 88. ES/SD in single digits. I'm not in love with the NightFarce 2.5-10x C461 Mil-R,but it is mechanically sound to the 1350yd line. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Just sayin'.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
BigGnTn Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Okay Little Twig, we get it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I'm more than happy to be,whatever your Imagination and Pretend NEED most. Hint.

Yesterday were a typical "slow" day,flogging on glass ala TTT's. Hint.

Fhuqking POS $2000 Reupold MK5 HD 3.5-18x "tracks" like Stevie Fhuqking Wonder at the 50yd line,aboard my 18lb Bart' barreled Vudoo. Pretty fhuqking funny! Hint.

(3) shots less erector travel and (2) with. Hint.

HILARIOUSLY,you "get" nothing and it's funnier than fhuqk,when a Whining CLUELESS Kchunt transforms herself into a "we". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nobody has hurt feelings, you're just wasting bandwidth and taking attention away from the OP's desired discussion. I could spam with hundreds of photos, too. That wouldn't make me right, intelligent, or on topic.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BigGnTn
Originally Posted by drop_point
I didn’t see the correlation between the pictures and salvaging damaged, hard to find brass. I learned a long time back to always remain teachable. Which means not being too proud to ask questions and learn from others. They may only confirm your own thoughts, or they might just pose something you haven’t considered. You’ll never know if aren’t humble enough to ask. Once you’re a know it all, everyone around you is aware, you earn the badge you deserve and everyone loses interest in sharing anything. We’ve all met them.

So are you going to straighten them, or toss them?? Let us know which method you choose, and what works, if you decide to salvage them.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To answer the OP, mandrel dies often work just fine for the topic. You will, however, get different neck tension on that first loading that subsequent loads. To me, that doesn't matter because the first firing is for fire-forming.

If you want to have more relevant data, compare the "headspace" of your new brass to brass fired from your chamber. But if you want to start initial load development, size the necks and don't push the shoulders back any with your FL die, then use the mandrel you'll be using from that point forward.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen,

Your Hurt Feeler Reports are HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic Facts upsetting you so,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt "living" vicariously,practicing your Professional Victim status. Hint.

The OP is afraid to cite any/all particulars of her Goat Fhuqk,which is more than touch "telling". Hint.

Bless your heart for crying though. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Did you throw that in the bushes as well Larry

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Whining Brokedicktitude is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as you set glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

No bushes here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

B
BigGnTn Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
So are you going to straighten them, or toss them?? Let us know which method you choose, and what works, if you decide to salvage them.
I am definitely going to try to straighten them. I can’t afford to throw them away. I’m going to use a combination of all the suggestions mentioned starting with the ole Canadian we and wa.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Divulge particulars,if only because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fully aware that I will be flamed but way back I ordered a Lee decapping, and sizing stem in .30 caliber, which I used to open up the brass from a .270 to .30 caliber and then made a false shoulder using my .280 RCBS dies. I bought this stem after lots of looking and I liked the taper better. I also used it in my Lee universal de-capping die. I did not lose a case out of a hundred. Lee has some products that work good, and some maybe not so good. My old original hand primer is the best. Too bad they quit making it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a said, pathetic existence to believe that people are jealous of you. You can't seem to stay on topic, but post irrelevant photos. What a fragile ego you must have. You are to be pitied.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Your Whining Brokedicktitude is fhuqking HILARIOUS,as you set glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

No bushes here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
You threw it in a lake😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by milespatton
Fully aware that I will be flamed but way back I ordered a Lee decapping, and sizing stem in .30 caliber, which I used to open up the brass from a .270 to .30 caliber and then made a false shoulder using my .280 RCBS dies. I bought this stem after lots of looking and I liked the taper better. I also used it in my Lee universal de-capping die. I did not lose a case out of a hundred. Lee has some products that work good, and some maybe not so good. My old original hand primer is the best. Too bad they quit making it. miles

Hornie is THE path of least resistance,as such things are not chambering specific. The utility is MUCHLY. Hint.

Now as to the 280 and it's MANY flavors,I'd never not start at the fhuqking start and that means Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins. Even on THE Incredible HULK(Bart',MacaMillion,Shilen double ouncer,yada,yada,yada),whether .796 BC 180 ELD Form Loads,or .838 BC Beer Cans in the real. I like my throats cut for a 3.585" COAL 180 ELD Smooch,as it plays nice with Beer Cans and allows land chasing,whether 280,280 AI or 7mm RemMag. Hint.

Pardon my inability,to factor what Crying Karen is complaining about now,as she furiously fills out Hurt Feeler Report and brandishes her Professional Victim Status...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Little Larry could literally just type: "My standard response" and it would save her the trouble.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen,

Keep filling out Hurt Feeler Reports and standing SOLID in your Professional Victim status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LaBamba is yet another SERIOUS Bitch and it too,sips from Lapooey Twat-Six Virgin splendor. Hint.

The Nifty/NASTY Fhuqker sips from AICS magwell. Google as you MUST and Pretend as you do. Hint.

Though I've never even seen a flush mounted MDT mag. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
That’s bad ass Larry 😎

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 39 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,864
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.