Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Osky
Hmmm

What if trump puts up collateral with a bank and gets a loan to pay the fine? Until the appeal rectifies the situation.

God I’d love it.

Osky

That’s what I said, he should put up Mara Lago. It would be pretty much prima facia evidence that the ruling was bullschit.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hmmm

What if trump puts up collateral with a bank and gets a loan to pay the fine? Until the appeal rectifies the situation.

God I’d love it.

Osky

That’s what I said, he should put up Mara Lago. It would be pretty much prima facia evidence that the ruling was bullschit.
Mara Lago doesn't have the appraised value to cover the debt, nor collateral value for a bank loan......banks are staying clear of legal financial penalties.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wouldn’t want to live in Russia but I don’t consider them enemies either. Our government has done far more to destroy Russia than Russia has done to destroy us. Who in his right mind would trust our government? They stole the election and denied it. They’ll do it again if they’re allowed to.
According to the video Navalny was supposed to returns chose not to forfeiting his parole. Question: have we ever had a high profile prisoner die under questionable circumstances in prison? There’s no proof that the guy was poisoned in the first place. Why should anyone believe anything puppet governments in Europe tell us any more than what our own corrupt government tells us.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wouldn’t want to live in Russia but I don’t consider them enemies either. Our government has done far more to destroy Russia than Russia has done to destroy us. Who in his right mind would trust our government? They stole the election and denied it. They’ll do it again if they’re allowed to.
According to the video Navalny was supposed to returns chose not to forfeiting his parole. Question: have we ever had a high profile prisoner die under questionable circumstances in prison? There’s no proof that the guy was poisoned in the first place. Why should anyone believe anything puppet governments in Europe tell us any more than what our own corrupt government tells us.

Well said.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

We shouldn't and many of us don't, but the Timing of this so called murder is far to convenient for Biden

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SPOT ON my friend!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just dont understand the people who still choose to believe anything that comes from the US gov. Its been proven time and again that they lie their asses off about everything. You all know they are begging for war with Iran and Russia. You know the chaos the US gov along with the 3 letter agency causes around the world. The covid craziness. The Jan 6th stuff. The 2020 election among others. WMDs under Bush. 9/11 lies. literally every day we are fed lines of chit from this gov and some of you still choose to take them at their word and not question. Worse yet, some of you choose to argue and fight with those of us who dont believe the bastards. History will find you on the wrong side I promise you

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/20/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wouldn't' that be funny if Trump ran for and won both the governorship of NY and the presidency?

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I just dont understand the people who still choose to believe anything that comes from the US gov. Its been proven time and again that they lie their asses off about everything. You all know they are begging for war with Iran and Russia. You know the chaos the US gov along with the 3 letter agency causes around the world. The covid craziness. The Jan 6th stuff. The 2020 election among others. WMDs under Bush. 9/11 lies. literally every day we are fed lines of chit from this gov and some of you still choose to take them at their word and not question. Worse yet, some of you choose to argue and fight with those of us who dont believe the bastards. History will find you on the wrong side I promise you

Don't forget, "The 2020 election was the most secure in history"

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-before-he-can-appeal-new-york-decision/

You're just learning this?

This also applies to appealing the E. Jean Carroll judgment too.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by steve4102
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-before-he-can-appeal-new-york-decision/

You're just learning this?

This also applies to appealing the E. Jean Carroll judgment too.

I've stated it 2 or 3 times in other threads, and guys acted like I was the judge on the case......"how can you even call him a judge ya commie ?"

lol, fuuuuuuk

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

This is how he got in this mess the 1st time.

Got a loan and paid it off.

Maybe they will let him get the loan then they can add more charges against him.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As usual the OP is not right. Trump needs to appeal this directly to SCOTUS since it violates the 8th amendment clause in regards to excessive fines. They did not produce a single witness that said they had been defrauded.

Nornally a civil case cannot go to SCOTUS but this one violates the Bill of Rights and no state can put forth a ruling that violates the Constitution

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Trump is America's Navalny, except the democrats have not figured out how to Epstein him--yet.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funshooter
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

Maybe they will let him get the loan then they can add more charges against him.

I think he needs a "bond" equal to the value, so a bank would have to guarantee the "bond"...... and that would require collateral equivalent to the total value of the judgements/settlements. Most banks are running from that as of now, very risky with what else civilly is looming in the future. Remember Rudy just got banged for 140 mil or so, for 2 election workers and he doesn't have it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump is America's Navalny, except the democrats have not figured out how to Epstein him--yet.
And except Navalny really was a traitor.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Oh they know how, they just haven’t selected a time, or maybe they have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

Funny thing is that the banks did so well on the deals that they wanted to do more deals?

How many of you would do more deals with Burns?

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1759721333079101542

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

sorry "was" the bad guy smile
It is becoming increasingly clear to me that there really aren't any good guys.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

sorry "was" the bad guy smile

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

The clown world of neocon Boomers with dementia and fox news bimbos whispering in their hairy ears for 3 decades

No wonder we have open borders and are 34 trillion in debt

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/24.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 163bc, 55 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,622
Posts18,511,985
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.