Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I suspect Don Jr. has an account here, though I haven’t seen any posts from that particular account in quite some time.

I’ve ran into a few folks who (at least said) they have hunted with him. All have said that you’d never know who he was if you didn’t recognize him. Supposedly he’s done some hard core backcountry hunts and been impressive in his abilities and dedication to them. Doesn’t need his hand held, etc.

I’ll check the rag out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I suspect Don Jr. has an account here, though I haven’t seen any posts from that particular account in quite some time.

I’ve ran into a few folks who (at least said) they have hunted with him. All have said that you’d never know who he was if you didn’t recognize him. Supposedly he’s done some hard core backcountry hunts and been impressive in his abilities and dedication to them. Doesn’t need his hand held, etc.

I’ll check the rag out.

My nephew has guided Don Jr. on several hunts. He says Don Jr. is pretty approachable and a decent fellow and far from an arrogant prick.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man it would be cool if Donald was my father and I could hunt the world with the planet's best hunting guides.

I got Jipped! lol

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw picture of him with a nice Whitetail buck he had killed with a Trad Bow. You don't do that without working at it.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Envy is a repugnant thing.

+1. Don Jr. is a strong supporter and friend of the hunting, fishing, reloading & shooting fraternity. Bashing him or anyone else when you know absolutely nothing about them is disgusting. The man loves to hunt and fish and he is teaching his children the same. I say good for him. We need more like him. Most public figures today would never admit to their enjoyment of the outdoors sports. Don Jr. openly embraces it to the betterment of us all.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No Envy on my part.

I have spring water, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, Elk, sitka, sika, aoudad, mule deer, whitetail, red deer, fallow, Mt Lion, Squirrel, hogs, and a few other things. Most with no season nor limits.

I have no emotions invested in this thread other than a smile on my face from my Blessings. 😂🤣

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 02/20/24.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Vincent also emphasized that those politics are "sensible, middle of the road, emphatically not far right. The extreme right is not our brand. We see ourselves as speaking to a sophisticated audience that is smart enough to not find themselves at the extreme of either side"......

Sounds like more NRA Fudd types. You know, the kind that are fine with "common sense gun laws" and compromising our rights away. No thanks. Had enough of those ass holes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman

DJTJR

Bought a rifle from somebody. They didn’t know it was him until they got the payment in the mail.

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

No Envy on my part.

I have spring water, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, Elk, sitka, sika, aoudad, mule deer, whitetail, red deer, fallow, Mt Lion, Squirrel, hogs, and a few other things. Most with no season nor limits.

I have no emotions invested in this thread other than a smile on my face from my Blessings. 😂🤣

So your first post was out of concern for guys who don't have what you and Don Jr have?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Don Jr is no candy ass rich boy. He's a hunter.

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Great!!

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I would rather hunt with him than Barron because my neck would hurt from looking up to him.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.