Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,215 of 2,273 1 2 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2272 2273
Whip #19230849 02/20/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking Trump is going to run again and I think he really wants to win and Make America Great Again.

I don't think he is making himself look crazy by going out on a dead Q liimb when wanting in the White House again.

Dumbass, why do I have to tell you over and over again and again, I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just posting what's going on so those who want to can get enough clues to Connect the Dots.

I'm thinking Trump will prove Q. Unlike you I don't think Trump is leading us down down a Rabbit Hole. I don't think Musk or Grassley or Nunes or Tucker or Don Jr or Pompeo or Dan Scavino are either.

It's amazing how so many geniuses think otherwise while they don't even understand English.

Trump references and Repeats Qs words often. He's trying to give you a clue.

Note what Trump says here. He said "You'll be surprised". Do you know what "you'll" is the contraction of?

When I went to school it meant "you will".

Put in Trump's statement, it means "You WILL BE surprised."

You know what, I think a lot of you Dumbasses are going to be surprised. wink

Get ready, it's coming. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/20/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking Trump is going to run again and I think he really wants to win and Make America Great Again.

I don't think he is making himself look crazy by going out on a dead Q liimb when wanting in the White House again.

Dumbass, why do I have to tell you over and over again and again, I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just posting what's going on so those who want to can get enough clues to Connect the Dots.

I'm thinking Trump will prove Q. Unlike you I don't think Trump is leading us down down a Rabbit Hole.

It's amazing how so many geniuses think otherwise while they don't even understand English.

Note what Trump says here. He said "You'll be surprised". Do you know what "you'll" is the contraction of?

We're, we are not surprised every time you post. It just confirms how far out there you are. By the way "rong" is spelled wrong.

Whip #19231101 02/20/24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So , let’s say Trump wins in November if the election are not canceled. Will he be allowed to assume the office and have presidential powers ? Will he be blocked and thwarted at every turn ? What if he fails to clean house like last time and all the criminals and perverts go left unpunished. The q plan proves to have been a cia psyop. Whatcha gonna do then ? Claim all part of the plan ? 4 - 8 - 12 or 17 more years ? kek

Whip #19231609 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MrWilson
So , let’s say Trump wins in November if the election are not canceled. Will he be allowed to assume the office and have presidential powers ? Will he be blocked and thwarted at every turn ? What if he fails to clean house like last time and all the criminals and perverts go left unpunished. The q plan proves to have been a cia psyop. Whatcha gonna do then ? Claim all part of the plan ? 4 - 8 - 12 or 17 more years ? kek

Explain this "What if he fails to clean house like last time and all the criminals and perverts go left unpunished. The q plan proves to have been a cia psyop."

Are trying to say that these minor criminals were unpunished. If so, is that something you can prove?
Where's the proof that the Q plan was a CIA psyop? Can you prove that?

IC B2

Whip #19231625 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19231631 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Awww, your dream scenario....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #19231788 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19231855 02/20/24
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
F*cking amazing. No arrest, no prosecutions. Oh! I forgot. Free range democrats.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Whip #19231907 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19231911 02/20/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19231997 02/20/24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22

Explain this "What if he fails to clean house like last time and all the criminals and perverts go left unpunished. The q plan proves to have been a cia psyop."

Are trying to say that these minor criminals were unpunished. If so, is that something you can prove?
Where's the proof that the Q plan was a CIA psyop? Can you prove that?

Can you prove that it is not ? As of today you have not.

Whip #19232052 02/20/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"Michael Flynn said in a secretly recorded call that he thinks QAnon is a 'disinformation campaign' and 'total nonsense"

"He added that he believes it's a CIA-sponsored "disinformation campaign to make people look like a bunch of kooks."

I know this will set a couple into a tizzy, but do we trust Flynn still or not? At one time it was to trust him, not sure if it's changed or not.

rjf #19232181 02/20/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
"Michael Flynn said in a secretly recorded call that he thinks QAnon is a 'disinformation campaign' and 'total nonsense"

"He added that he believes it's a CIA-sponsored "disinformation campaign to make people look like a bunch of kooks."

I know this will set a couple into a tizzy, but do we trust Flynn still or not? At one time it was to trust him, not sure if it's changed or not.

What did Trump say? Oh, you forgot or is Trump FOS and leading folks down the Rabbit Hole. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
rjf #19232190 02/20/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

I'm thinking Trump will prove Q. Unlike you I don't think Trump is leading us down down a Rabbit Hole.

We're, we are not surprised every time you post. It just confirms how far out there you are. By the way "rong" is spelled wrong.

Hehehe. TFF. Just seeing if you were paying attention.

Since you are, wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] wink

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf

What did Trump say? Oh, you forgot or is Trump FOS and leading folks down the Rabbit Hole. wink

I knew I couldn't get a straight answer but I wanted to ask anyway. Yes I did forget, that's why I Asked.

K22 #19232226 02/20/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Great stuff, K22.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf

Hehehe. TFF. Just seeing if you were paying attention.

Since you are, wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] wink

Might have that a little backwards. Turn the mirror around and it will be correct! 👍

rjf #19232288 02/20/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

I knew I couldn't get a straight answer but I wanted to ask anyway. Yes I did forget, that's why I Asked.

Trump tries to give you clues.

There nothing I can do for you.

You can only connect the dots from the MSM you adore, so I'm going to just put you on ignore. You can ask your questions of the Dumbassed Crew. They seem to be infatuated with you.

As for me, I will follow Trump and Q and I could care less as to what you say or do.

Just try and remember, Q says "The left can't win" and Trump says "We will Make America Great Again." wink

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...iracy-theories-social-media-pl-rcna45465

Gee, I wonder why your MSM buds don't want folks to see this. Maybe you can someday figure it out.

https://trusttheq.com/trump-draws-q-symbol-in-the-air-at-north-carolina-rally/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/24/did-president-trump-just-make-a-bunch-of-air-qs-at-phoenix-rally/

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,215 of 2,273 1 2 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2272 2273

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, akrange, 14 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,939
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.