Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

sorry "was" the bad guy smile
It is becoming increasingly clear to me that there really aren't any good guys.
In a Nutshell, absolutely correct.

Puts us back to trying to figure out who are “the lesser of two evils” when the only information we have is provided to us by THE EVILS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

The clown world of neocon Boomers with dementia and fox news bimbos whispering in their hairy ears for 3 decades

No wonder we have open borders and are 34 trillion in debt

Still got that turd stuck in your azz huh ?, try to get through a day without insulting everyone in your path.....it will feel good, you'll sleep better, blood pressure will go down.

I'm not a Boomer, and we all can't agree all of the time.....deal with it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

The clown world of neocon Boomers with dementia and fox news bimbos whispering in their hairy ears for 3 decades

Still got that turd stuck in your azz huh ?, try to get through a day without insulting everyone in your path.....it will feel good, you'll sleep better, blood pressure will go down.

Fox News throws down a dirty bowel of dog food and vaxxed dumbed down Boomers lap it up every time lol

It took about a week for deflave to figure you out lol

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Fox News throws down a dirty bowel of dog food and vaxxed dumbed down Boomers lap it up every time lol

How old is Travis, is he a boomer?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Online Happy
Bwana_1
Campfire Outfitter

Deep in the Timber
The 3 of them can all have a party now, King Don will bring the golden shower girls.

One of your first posts. Posting misinformation ever since . lying POS

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

If you were half as smart as you think you are lol,

Flave ? ....... yeah he's a good example of someone that knows me lol, Montana/Florida/Gitmo or running scared.

Try to have a good day, you're going to stroke out someday from the Fire.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post and dozens posts containing lies about Russia Trump collusion

Shows what a dumb dishonest uneducated biased pos troll you are

And about 50 per cent of your posts are left wing anti Trump bs and lies the past 7 years. Not surprised you voted for Fetterman

Do you even hunt or fish troll?lol. What a joke coming on a hunting and fishing web site to spread left wing political bull scit.

If you were half as smart as you think you are lol,

Flave ? ....... yeah he's a good example of someone that knows me lol, Montana/Florida/Gitmo or running scared.

Try to have a good day, you're going to stroke out someday from the Fire.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post. Shows what a dumb uneducated biased pos troll you are

And about 50 per cent of your posts are left wing anti Trump bs and lies the past 7 years. Not surprised you voted for Fetterman

Do you even hunt or fish troll?lol. What a joke coming on a hunting and fishing web site to spread left wing political bull scit.

You're a liar ! Most of my posts were in long range hunting/optics/bowhunting/classified

here's my very first post, it wasn't anti-Trump

Originally Posted by byc
The good news is he took a lot of questions

The bad news is he took a lot of questions.

My only advice … stop campaigning PERIOD. Never say Hillary's name again.

Keep on governing and making deals. When he comes across as caring for the people he's great!! He did that today.

Bingo grin

Get a life, quit trying to intimidate people from your keyboard tough guy. Chances are very good I spend way more time in the woods or on the water, taking game than you do....I usually hunt 4 states, only made it to 3 this year because I got sick. I'm on Archery Talk, Rokslide, Longrange hunting, The High Road.....that's a lot of hunting/shooting sites for being a nonhunter lol

I'm not spreading any left wing views liar, never said a good word about Biden or Hillary, and sure as hell didn't vote for Fetterman..... go bark up another tree.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 02/20/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
sure troll. tell us more about Trump Russian collusion. lying pos

here you are defending ( multiple posts) disgraced anti America FBI agent strozk who helped overthrow an election . He was fired for lying under oath for the fake Russian collusion investigation. of course you would support an anti America coup to overthrow the government

everyone knows what a lying pos you are

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12985937/1

Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post. Shows what a dumb uneducated biased pos troll you are

You're a liar ! Most of my posts were in long range hunting/optics/bowhunting/classified

here's my very first post, it wasn't anti-Trump

Originally Posted by byc
The good news is he took a lot of questions

The bad news is he took a lot of questions.

My only advice … stop campaigning PERIOD. Never say Hillary's name again.

Keep on governing and making deals. When he comes across as caring for the people he's great!! He did that today.

Bingo grin

Get a life, quit trying to intimidate people from your keyboard tough guy. Chances are very good I spend way more time in the woods or on the water, taking game than you do....I usually hunt 4 states, only made it to 3 this year because I got sick. I'm on Archery Talk, Rokslide, Longrange hunting, The High Road.....that's a lot of hunting/shooting sites for being a nonhunter lol

I'm not spreading any left wing views liar, never said a good word about Biden or Hillary, and sure as hell didn't vote for Fetterman..... go bark up another tree.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Lololololololol ........ OMG you are funny, your computer skills match your IQ. I'm heading outside to shoot a couple rifles, you stay where it's warm and get a fatter azz.

Congrats, keep on being you.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Fox News to dumb boomers. "Run out and get the untested mrna jab it will save you from getting deadly covid 100 per cent"

Fox News to dumb boomers " Navalny is a hero building democracy in Russia despite his multiple convictions for embezzlement "

foxnews/boomer clown world
'

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Fox News to dumb boomers. "Run out and get the untested mrna jab it will save you from getting deadly covid 100 per cent"

Fox News to dumb boomers " Navalny is a hero building democracy in Russia despite his multiple convictions for embezzlement "

foxnews/boomer clown world
'

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Lololololololol ........ OMG you are funny, your computer skills match your IQ. I'm heading outside to shoot a couple rifles, you stay where it's warm and get a fatter azz.

left wing troll why post so many anti Trump lies on a hunting and fishing forum? lets see all of the animals you shot last year. lol

I was snow shoeing in the mountains by my house the past few days tubby. you?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-before-he-can-appeal-new-york-decision/

Seems unconstitutional on its face. Justice is supposed to be free. Its a made up number, make it high enough, State of NY wins everytime. Like buying the pot in Poker.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

left wing troll why post so many anti Trump lies on a hunting and fishing forum? lets see all of the animals you shot last year. lol

I was snow shoeing in the mountains by my house the past few days tubby. you?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

With the houses 50 yards away in the bottom right corner of your picture, it must have been quite the work out for you lol !!!!!!

I'm not a left wing troll ya moron, but spread all the lies you want....your opinions are worthless to me anyway.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by steve4102
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-before-he-can-appeal-new-york-decision/

Seems unconstitutional on its face. Justice is supposed to be free. Its a made up number, make it high enough, State of NY wins everytime. Like buying the pot in Poker.

According to Kiplingers he’s amassing $87,500/day in interest costs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy chit, unbelievable.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Every Trump supporter should be sending money to keep him on the NY ballot. All these pissing matches, do nothing except stroke ones own ego. What a bunch of losers. More worried about an online persona, than America! Yes I am talking to all you panty wad bitches! MAGA!!! Get out your dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The irony is what is hardest to swallow, the endless corruption by Biden Inc. that receives a blind eye from a complicit media. Farking disgusting.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Heym06
Every Trump supporter should be sending money to keep him on the NY ballot. All these pissing matches, do nothing except stroke ones own ego. What a bunch of losers. More worried about an online persona, than America! Yes I am talking to all you panty wad bitches! MAGA!!! Get out your dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a Go Fund Me account floating around on the internet seeking to raise money in order to contribute towards payment of this judgment. If I had a link to it I would post it, but I don't.

The problem is that interest is accruing at about 100K per day. Takes an awful lot of donations to keep up with that burn rate.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,582
Posts18,510,945
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.