Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
erich Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Predator masters, the only web site dedicated to Predator hunting has gone through a total overhaul.

New software that is very user friendly.

New, larger Board of directors dedicated to keeping PM alive. With a cross section of hunters with U-tube sites, call makers, rifle builder, family oriented hunter with vast hunting knowledge and a computer guru.

Pretty much a whole new Moderator staff.

Oriented to be a family friendly sight.

Past banned members are welcomed to request reinstatement.

Come and take a look.

https://www.predatormasters.com/forums/

Last edited by erich; 01/02/24.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erich

Fugg 'em...... If they didn't want me while I was there, they damn sure don't want me back

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Just more crooks looking sell their ego and anything else they can get a buck for from the noobs. Many of same players on board just different titles.. Quote; Past banned members are welcomed to request reinstatement.: unquote No they not allowed back in.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 01/02/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
Just more crooks looking sell their ego and anything else they can get a buck for from the noobs. Many of same players on board just different titles.. Quote; Past banned members are welcomed to request reinstatement.: unquote No they not allowed back in.

Guess that answers my question. I got banned because I posted that you needed to avoid Memphis TN because like most cities with a large Black population it was a high crime area. I am not interested in playing their games, so I wont beg to be let back in.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Must be kinda slow over there if a guy has to post advertisements on other hunting sites trying to drive traffic up.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Went over there for 2-3 days they trying to make some changes, hell they even letting members talk about WT callers again. LOL So I thought I would see if I could get back in. Nope still banned so nothing really has changed. Some of the big shots came over from another site they left and still holding a grudge over stuff that happened 10-15 years ago. LOL. Members of Mule team 6 got a foothold on site to sell their stuff or themselves and one of them is a mod. now. Same crap just the names have changed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never did get banned from PM, just quit visiting about 15 plus years ago due to all the wackiness going on. At the end of my time there, the "classified ad" section was the only thing worth checking.

They took banning to a scorched-earth level and the site deteriorated because of it. Not to mention, lots of other underhanded things seemed to be taking place with the advertisers/mods/admin over there. A soap opera to say the least.

Last edited by Lonny; 01/03/24.
erich Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
That's why I posted the info on the new PM.

I've been a member here 23 years and a member of PM 22 years. I survived the caller wars, my signature there is "Make mine a Minaska", never got banned or even told to take it down. I've met a lot of decent predator hunters through PM.

I was just letting folks know that there have been big changes there for the better.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was a member in good standing, I posted that I was having problems with my FoxPro Scorpian call and would not recommend it to anyone. In about an hour, I got a message from Mike Dillon at FoxPro, one of the owners, and he gave me his private number. I called him and he apologized, told me to send the old call in for repair and he was sending me the newest call that they had for my troubles. That was the best memory I had from the place. That made me a huge FoxPro fan.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Not going back. When I was a member of PM I got an unsolicited harassing email from the head idiot at Wildlife Tech callers, Bill Martz, and posted it for all to see. I was told to take it down or edit it and refused to do so. I was "asked" to leave. PM mods edited it. GFY PM. GFY WT callers.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon
IC B3

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I got banned a long time ago and then a friend of mine had some things in the works and needed me to get back on. I asked, they allowed me back in and in no time I received a permanent ban for making a remark about the toad on another board.

I’m done with them.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good stuff to know...I thought about getting on, butI don't need near that level of moderation.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
No thanks. This place can be a bit hard on people for asking questions, but that site was terrible.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Don't recall having ever registered there.

Thought I'd give it a try after reading Erich's post, but before all of the negative comments.

Registered and have made a few posts.

Since I am the "Rita Rudner" (born to be mild) of guys that posts on fourms, so far it seems like a good fit.

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Reminds me of the old Coyote Gods.....whatever happened to that site? Did it implode? That guy....John Henry ...

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.."

i before e except when your foreign neighbor keith received eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters. Weird.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I registered there many years ago. I tried logging in and it recognizes my screen name but I can't remember the correct password. I sent a couple of messages to the monitors, but I never heard back.

I'd like to go back with my original screen name but it appears to be mission impossible. It is a great site but there is no room for "banter" outside of the rules. We have been spoiled by Campfire.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anchorite
Reminds me of the old Coyote Gods.....whatever happened to that site? Did it implode? That guy....John Henry ...

!!!!!!!! I was a member there, they got me off and running on calling coyotes. I still remember to this day, 'call 'em into your lap'. My longest shot on a coyote to this day is still 80 paces, the rest have been closer. I think JH's life (new wife?) took him down the road and he shut it down several years ago.

Oh, yes, I got off on the right foot with a .17 Remington in the 1999 Remington Classic.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 01/30/24.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
J.H. moved back east with his new bride. Was shooting 17 cal. way before his site came along.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by erich

Fugg 'em...... If they didn't want me while I was there, they damn sure don't want me back

Your probably right!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I have always enjoyed PM, glad they are up and running, no complaints .

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (badwolf, 35, 257 mag, BABore, BDR1, 7 invisible), 1,422 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,058
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.