Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Read this BS. Implying that Donald Trump is the bad guy and he's going to get us into the next war. The war between the president and the Army. Basically, what they are afraid of is that he will do to them what they have been doing to him. I hope Donald bends them over and breaks it off in their a$$.
kwg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...d923ebc8414c1ea8de98552ab3fc99&ei=50

Prepare for the battle between the President and the US Army
Opinion by Phil Tinline • 10h

American democracy is in dire peril. Enraged at the establishment’s cowardly response to external threats, a megalomaniac demagogue rides a wave of popular support, appearing before a series of fervently attended political rallies. He threatens to oust an old, sickly, unpopular president, and seize power. Once in control, he clearly means to rule as a strongman.

Sixty years have passed since movie audiences first got to see this scenario played out in the Hollywood thriller Seven Days in May, which starred Burt Lancaster as a mutinous general, and Kirk Douglas as the officer who thwarts his would-be coup. Today, as fears intensify about what Donald Trump plans to do if he recaptures the presidency, the anniversary is a reminder that the nightmare of American dictatorship did not begin with Trump, or the attack on the Capitol. The fear goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence, which warned of the ‘absolute Tyranny’ that George III was supposedly plotting to impose on the colonists. Such spectres have haunted America ever since.

Seven Days in May was based on a novel by two political journalists, written to dramatise the creeping fear of the early 1960s that elements in the military posed a serious threat to American democracy. President Eisenhower left office in 1961, warning of the “unwarranted influence” of the military-industrial complex: the “potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power” could, he said, “endanger our liberties”. The generals bitterly resented the new President Kennedy’s assertion of control over spending, strategy and troop indoctrination.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Read this BS. Implying that Donald Trump is the bad guy and he's going to get us into the next war. The war between the president and the Army. Basically, what they are afraid of is that he will do to them what they have been doing to him. I hope Donald bends them over and breaks it off in their a$$.
kwg

AMEN

Actually Trump is going to be objective, impartial and Presidential.

Schiett is going to be bad for many and Trump will be out of if for optics.

OTOH, Military and Civilian Courts are going to be busy probably for years.

Remember Trump saying we are going to get sick of winning?

It's Coming.

It's going to be Biblical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/21/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’ll get even worse till November.
They’ll pull out every stop to scare voters away from Trump, trying to make another stolen election believable.
If they can’t steal it they’ll start a civil war or try an assassination.
They know that as a lame duck president he’ll destroy them, and they’re scared to death!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It’ll get even worse till November.
They’ll pull out every stop to scare voters away from Trump, trying to make another stolen election believable.
If they can’t steal it they’ll start a civil war or try an assassination.
They know that as a lame duck president he’ll destroy them, and they’re scared to death!
Reon

Exactly.

You thought the summer of 2020 was bad? Watch this schidt.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And bloody false flag events will be blamed on pissed off MAGA Trumpster Domestic Extremists and the blackouts will be blamed on them and Putin.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Same a-holes who were so concerned about what he would do when he took office after the 2016 election? Turned out he did quite well by the country. I believe he would do well again. TDS people are retards.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In third world Bannana Republics ,such behavior is called a MILITARY COUP.

When the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) controlled Pentagon/CIA overrides the will of the People, it is callled "Defending Democracy"..

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by kwg020
Seven Days in May was based on a novel by two political journalists, written to dramatise the creeping fear of the early 1960s that elements in the military posed a serious threat to American democracy. President Eisenhower left office in 1961, warning of the “unwarranted influence” of the military-industrial complex: the “potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power” could, he said, “endanger our liberties”. The generals bitterly resented the new President Kennedy’s assertion of control over spending, strategy and troop indoctrination.

The events of November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas, verified the awful truth of the supposition.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I hope it's all televised. I will buy that app for sure!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
"American democracy is in dire peril"

Why, because actual American democracy (republican government) might actually be instituted as defined by the U.S. Constitution instead of corporate global parasites shutting down the election so the global tabulators can manipulate the outcome?

The globohomo mantra: Democracy has nothing to fear but democracy itself.

Meanwhile at the border, the sealed secure system of Dominion has determined 99% of the American voters have voted for the open border influx and 98% believe it needs funded through 2030.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I think the judicial actions and proofs of their treason and Crimes Against Humanity and murder will of necessity be presented on TV.

Their crimes will be made public knowledge beyond the shadow of doubt to justify executions to the whole world.

Q has said, and I can see, it would be necessary in order to restore the people's faith in the justice system. The stupid snowflakes and useful idiots won't have a leg to stand on by claiming Zero, Slick Willy, Killery, Piglosi, Schietfy, Comey McCabe, Brennan and Milley were unfairly prosecuted as we have good cause to with regards to Trump's mistreatment.

It's so blatant in the case of the New York judge one has to entertain the thought he may well be doing as directed in order make that very point.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/21/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Q has said, and I can see

Q said you can’t see shít and need to stop doing your own eye exams.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by kwg020
I hope Donald bends them over and breaks it off in their a$$.
kwg

Could not have said it better.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is why I fear for the future, and sometimes feel Hopeless about where we’re headed.
I am fully aware that we are not, and never we’re supposed to be a democracy. Those who tell us that are either lying to the people or they are badly misinformed.
We are supposed to be, a functional democratic constitutional republic.
What this means, for those who never studied our history and never learned Problems of Democracy in school is that we the people elect officials who have the power to make informed decisions about our nation and how it is to be governed and run.
We are no longer a constitutional republic. We have a misinformed and corrupt government run by foreign interest and domestic rich people who are taking advantage of us.
Most people, especially the younger people, have never learned the skill of deductive reasoning, and are blissfully unaware of where we stand and the dangers we face now.
What’s even worse is that if someone from my generation try’s to inform them of what’s happening, their natural response is hostility and hatred.
We’re called names like racist, homophobes or facets!
I have already determined that even in my advancing years, I have very little hope of dying at old age. People my age are too dangerous to have around unchecked, so we’re labeled domestic terrorist threats and monitored as such.
I’ve been warning people for years now. Freedom is not free. It’s price is blood, and the bills coming due again.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And we complain about it around the 🔥.

The way life should be.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Geez US …

Are You a Cue Ball

The Military Leadership is a Willing Participant in it Own Destruction..

The Military like All of Government has turned on America and it will do the Bidding of those Three Counties that surround the District of Corruption

Time has Come

Don’t be fooled about what’s Cum’n ..

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by akrange

The Military Leadership is a Willing Participant in it Own Destruction..

The Military like All of Government has turned on America and it will do the Bidding of those Three Counties that surround the District of Corruption

Time has Come

Don’t be fooled about what’s Cum’n ..

The obama purge saw to that…..

IF Trump is allowed to return to the WH , Pravda will be 24/7 TDS
The Brainwashed will swallow every word of it.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
American democracy is in dire peril.

Anybody that would write that has no opinion I would consider relevant. There is no such thing as American democracy because America is a republic.

I know a lot of active duty members and they all hate Joey and love Trump. Anybody saying the reverse is a damn liar. And if you look up the author's biography you will see he is a Brit, works for the BBC and lives in London. Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,516
Posts18,472,431
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.