Print Thread
Hop To
T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Been watching this Canadian conservative party leader and he is great.

Tarquin
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes , we are hopeful.
Now, it is a tough fight against the Liberal Left.
This guy is up for it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Been watching this Canadian conservative party leader and he is great.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tarquin didn’t vote for Trump.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Tarquin didn’t vote for Trump.

Leftists usually dont.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Pierre destroys the Liberals/NDP every time they engage with him whether is media or on the street or in Parliament. Well spoken, straight shooter with some great ideas to rebuild Canada.
I think we will have a Conservative majority with the NDP in Opposition. The Liberals will be destroyed to to the level of non-party status with a bit of luck.
Jeff

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hope that guy can help get Canada on the right path

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He has a knack for destroying liberal media talking points. Canada should elect this guy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
troutfly;
Good evening my friend, I trust the day behaved for you all out east and you're well.

As I've mentioned, I've seen him speak twice, both times to a jam packed venue.

On the first one up in Penticton I was able to observe him and his wife before they went up to speak and then watched each of them as the other spoke.

A few takeaways were that she is a very good speaker in her own right, very articulate and fluent in Spanish, French and English. Her family fled the communists in Venezuela.

He's really sharp and can field questions from the crowd being able to both answer them and then expound on the answer.

Lastly, if they don't like each other as a couple, they deserve acting awards. That might not be much, but watching PM Socks and his ex, I never saw that mutual respect - ever.

This interview - go to the 2:00 mark - made the rounds and it was right after he met with the members of the Osoyoos Fish and Game club. Can you imagine any leader or even candidate on the left going to a gun club? He and his wife did, then gave this interview at an orchard just north of there.

My wife and I went to see him speak that evening after the above interview. He was in fine form that night - wore a pro-firearm T shirt and everything.... grin

No, he's not perfect and yes, I do hope he's going to do what he says he'll do.

And for the record, I am a card carrying member and did vote for him to become the leader, so I put my money where my mouth was and still is.

Let's hope there's enough left for us to rebuild for our kids and grandkids troutfly.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/21/24. Reason: more information

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Glad to hear that, Dwayne.
Like Biden - I'd vote for darned near any opponent of our incumbents. would HAVE to be an improvement, IMHO.
May God bless the canucks in the upcoming elections - and the US in ours!
Please, Lord - save the North American peoples!
Best wishes to you all up there.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by BC30cal
troutfly;
Good evening my friend, I trust the day behaved for you all out east and you're well.

On the first one up in Penticton I was able to observe him and his wife before they went up to speak and then watched each of them as the other spoke.

A few takeaways were that she is a very good speaker in her own right, very articulate and fluent in Spanish, French and English. Her family fled the communists in Venezuela.

He's really sharp and can field questions from the crowd being able to both answer them and then expound on the answer.

Lastly, if they don't like each other as a couple, they deserve acting awards. That might not be much, but watching PM Socks and his ex, I never saw that mutual respect - ever.

This interview - go to the 2:00 mark - made the rounds and it was right after he met with the members of the Osoyoos Fish and Game club. Can you imagine any leader or even candidate on the left going to a gun club? He and his wife did, then gave this interview at an orchard just north of there.

My wife and I went to see him speak that evening after the above interview. He was in fine form that night - wore a pro-firearm T shirt and everything.... grin

And for the record, I am a card carrying member and did vote for him to become the leader, so I put my money where my mouth was and still is.

Let's hope there's enough left for us to rebuild for our kids and grandkids troutfly.

Dwayne

Absolutely loved the way he calmly called the interviewer out to back up the assumptions he made in his line of questioning. More of our leaders and even ourselves can learn from that. People need to be called out when they ask questions or treat us in a way that is meant to be demeaning and condescending of our ideas. Thank you for sharing that.

Last edited by Futura; 02/21/24.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BC30cal
troutfly;

Dwayne

Good evening Dwayne,

Life is going well here, now. I lost my Dad suddenly at the end of Dec. Travelled to Southern Missouri where my Mom still lives to help her out with "Stuff". It has been rough.
Will you be passing through my area anytime soon? Would love to continue our visit from last Fall.
I too am a card carrying member, Conservative blood flows through my veins since birth. I help out where I can. He and his wife are certainly a great couple, well spoken, educated yet are "One of us" types. A non-dysfunctional family. Love that interview, lots of good points made. You are right, he isn't perfect but who among us is? Definitely better than the others.
I look forward to him visiting my riding, would love to shake his hand and ask a few questions.
I too hope there is enough of Canada left to rebuild once he is the PM. It will be a huge undertaking for sure.

Have a great day,
Jeff

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Like Biden - I'd vote for darned near any opponent of our incumbents. would HAVE to be an improvement, IMHO.

Good evening Mark,
Can you imagine the powerhouse North America would/will be once that comes to fruition!
There are so many similarities between the USA and Canada there is no reason not to be the best of the best in the world, Medicine Line be damned!
All of us have been under the leftist thumb far too long recently. Time break the shackles free.
Have a great day,
Jeff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
troutfly;
Good evening Jeff, I'm sorry to read about your Dad's passing.

Please accept my belated condolences, it's never an easy time or it wasn't for me losing either parent, so you all are in my prayers for sure.

At this stage we're likely to be a wee bit tied up here until at least spring and after that who knows, but indeed it would be wonderful to continue the visit.

Of course if you're ever wandering through here, by all means possible I'll bend the schedule to make a meeting happen.

If you get a chance to hear him, I thought it was worth the time. Well I guess I thought it was worth the time enough to bring my wife and a buddy along the second time too, but I did want to hear him speak to a live audience.

We'll continue to work towards a change of government in both of our areas for sure Jeff and hopefully enough of us are awake by now and paying attention.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Jeff, I CAN imagine that! Although it remains in my wildest dreams - I continue to hope and pray - for both our nations!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The so-called Legacy Media (CBC, CTV, Global et all) are throwing as much mud as they can at him. You know he scares them.
I live in a very strong NDP area provincially and Liberal federally. If Jugmeet showed up here there would be nothing but rotten fruit thrown at him. My worry is so many liberals are mentally unbalanced.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mark shubert

AMEN !

Thank you, Mark !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pete ditched the glasses, the media was calling him "millhouse" laugh...from (the simpsons)

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 673
Pete ditched the glasses, the media was calling him "millhouse" laugh...from (the simpsons)

Was just going to mention that. Not to mention that he's gotten some serious coaching on how to handle the media. It's about time that conservatives started holding media accountable for their gotcha bs. Most just wither because they're afraid to be called raciss.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,541 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,673
Posts18,474,828
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.