-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
OP Offline
J
Looking for a Kleinguenther Left handed rifle. Prefer 7 MM weatherby Mag or 300 win mag or both!. Will look at other calibers just not needing to go into the higher calibers over .300 though. Like to find a well cared for one but I will look at anything (my best friend is Phil's son in law). So I am in a unique position to have it refurbished. Not wanting one that the bore is shot out of but I also know how hard it is to find a left handed Kleinguenther, much less a right handed one! Thanks Gentlemen

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I own 2 k14’s And one k15 improved (all three right hand ) I can’t say I’ve seen a left hand good luck with your search

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know where one was. Let me check with him and see what chamber and I’d he will part with it.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He’s out of town but will check Wednesday. Said there were only 80 made. I haven’t seen this rifle in over 15 years but it was perfect, no exaggeration.

When he verifies chamber (270 maybe), I’ll figure out a way to connect you two.

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
007, who was the source regarding the “80” made? A relative to Phil or Robert?

I’m a big fan and have several. A buddy of mine has a left handed K15 with a schnabel stock chambered in 25-06..only LH I’ve ever seen…

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Owner of the rifle. Aside from a friend of mines dad talking about K’s a lot, Mr. S’s is the only one that I’ve touched. He was once my brother’s father in law and is a great guy that we keep in touch with.

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks for all the replies. Yes there were not many Left Hands manufactured. Phil's daughter married my best friend. He actually still goes up tp KDF and machines muzzle breaks (although not often) for Phil when they are sent in. I am interested in ANY left handed I can find but 300 win mag or the 7 MM weatherby mag (i do not know if they ever made one) are at the top of my list. Thanks again Gentlemen for all the help.

J
OP Offline
J
007 You have any luck?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Same as before. He’s out of town until Wednesday

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Titan imported by KDF Seguin Texas. Mauser Werke. Uberndorf W Germany. Mod 226. Cal 270 1 of 80.

Looks like a Gloss Leupold on it. Like new condition. If you are interested he lives in Luling, TX. I’ll figure out a way to get y’all hooked up. My brother lives in Gonzales and might could help if necessary. The owner isn’t on the internet at all.

He probably has load data that hammers nails for it too most likely.

$2200.00

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
PM me and I can text pictures.

J
OP Offline
J
It will not let me PM you because I do not have enough posts yet. This part is aggravating but I understand the need for it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last edited by 007FJ; 03/01/24.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bump for the OP one time.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I didn’t know they made any left handed Kleinguenthers

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I knew of Mr S’s. It is the only one I’ve ever even heard of. If one of my kids were lefty’s, I’d buy it just because they grew up around Mr S however no opposite handed folks that close to me. I’d forgotten all about it until the OP asked for assistance.

Haven’t heard anything from him being the reason that I bumped it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (14idaho, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,991
Posts18,481,100
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.