Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Impossible to fake. There are any number of tracking stations around the world and any number of unfriendly nations willing to expose fraud. The world is not flat, the moon landings happened.

Why belabor the point? Anyone not believing it happened will never be convinced otherwise.

Why do you think there are programs on werewolves and Bigfoot? The same people that don’t believe in the moon landing, will believe in Bigfoot.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
In spite of the revolution of computing, increased knowledge sum base, advanced materials testing...it seems that engineering fails are as frequent as they were back in slide rule days. Chernobyl, Jap nuke plant, Bhopal, bridge failures, Challenger, Deepwater Horizon, building collapses, Boeing 737 Max...and nobody is quite sure what NASA actually accomplishes anymore...seems like they farm everything out to private contractors...and cut the checks to the contractors. It seems up into the 70's, we accomplished some real marvels of achievement, infrastructure, aviation, energy, medicine.
Even the most militant and hostile of the alphabet generations must admit to some pretty amazing world changing stuff happened, the end of the cold war, the B52, the SR-71, the moon shot, polio whipped, nuke plants, deepwater drilling, organ transplants, lasers , fiber optics.
Has the pace of discovery and achievement slowed? Or am I suffering from boomer nostalgia?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lots a bleeding gashes getting emotional and insulting over anyone questioning their dogma lol

Space travel is a very important component in some belief systems.

How about them black chicks being the real brains behind it, anyone disagree with that?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There were a lot of very good brains behind the Apollo program. Some of them happened to be in Black women.

There are lot of very good brains around today, too. Sadly, none of them in flat earthers, moon deniers, Bigfoot hunters, flying saucer nerds...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Moon landing lol.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
.gov wouldn’t lie about something as important as a moon landing.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
These threads do expose the knuckle dragging mouth breathers around here

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
.gov wouldn’t lie about something as important as a moon landing.
Nor would they rig a Presidential election or try to kill us all with a bio-weapon.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hah!

I don’t give a schit if folks do or don’t believe we landed on the moon. Or if they believe in Bigfoot. It’s simply fun busting balls.

The Q clearly visible on the lunar surface does raise some interesting questions. Maybe Jag will weigh in.

https://www.universetoday.com/129279/looking-lunar-letters/amp/

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have joined the 'I don't know' group. The idea of a successful 500,000 mile round trip interrupted by a successful landing on a moon and people dismounting the ship and walking around with no atmosphere to filter the sun and not much gravity is a bit much to believe. Especially considering the technology of the time. And we are to believe these folks then rejoined the main ship which never landed, all with 1960s equipment. And then piloted the mother ship successfully back to earth.

Maybe they did. Doesn't seem likely they could have gotten there alive and to top it off got back home. Maybe they did.

Way smarter folks than me believe the moon story but then again way smarter people than me believe a lot things that aren't true.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have joined the 'I don't know' group. The idea of a successful 500,000 mile round trip interrupted by a successful landing on a moon and people dismounting the ship and walking around with no atmosphere to filter the sun and not much gravity is a bit much to believe. Especially considering the technology of the time. And we are to believe these folks then rejoined the main ship which never landed, all with 1960s equipment. And then piloted the mother ship successfully back to earth.

Maybe they did. Doesn't seem likely they could have gotten there alive and to top it off got back home. Maybe they did.

Way smarter folks than me believe the moon story but then again way smarter people than me believe a lot things that aren't true.
It would be easier to believe if we had started constructing permanently manned bases there by the year 2,000. If we went there in 1969, it's almost inconceivable that some nation of the earth hasn't established such bases by now.

All in all, though, I believe we did it, but it's not easy, so I'm wide open for contrary evidence, particularly in light of how little faith I have learned to habitually possess in the mainstream institutions/government nowadays, and knowing how many huge lies have been promulgated by them which are nonetheless believed uncritically by the vast majority of people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hastings

It would be easier to believe if we had started constructing permanently manned bases there by the year 2,000. If we went there in 1969, it's almost inconceivable that some nation of the earth hasn't established such bases by now.

All in all, though, I believe we did it, but it's not easy, so I'm wide open for contrary evidence, particularly in light of how little faith I have learned to habitually possess in the mainstream institutions/government nowadays, and knowing how many huge lies have been promulgated by them which are nonetheless believed uncritically by the vast majority of people.
That's the problem, they lie so much.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Those who maintain that it was all faked, however, will somehow have to explain how there's been a laser reflector on the moon since the 1969 landing, as this fact is pretty easily verifiable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My older brother has always maintained that the reason the moon program petered out, along with manned missions to anywhere, was simply due to the huge amounts of money we've been hoodwinked into spending on wasteful government giveaway programs.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Only a bleeding gash would believe that space travel has actually been achieved! We all know that the entire history of the world is a lie and that E. Musk is a robot placed amongst us by the jews.

JFC I love this place.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Decide for yourself. Arguments of a faked moon landing here.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Those who maintain that it was all faked, however, will somehow have to explain how there's been a laser reflector on the moon since the 1969 landing, as this fact is pretty easily verifiable.

Ah, so that's where the Jewish space lasers come from, it's all making sense now.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You struggle getting packages delivered to your front door, brother.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
rocky serious question, what has been the real benefit of the moon landings for the usa. ....bob

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The list of benefits is too long to post here. That's not a copout.

Mankind has learned so much from manned spaceflight, not least of which are the medical advances. Those range from monitoring by instrumentation seen in IC wards to embedded insulin pumps, MRI technology, and much more. Then there's food packaging; that ubiquitous aluminized wrapping we now find on candy bars, potato chips, and almost everything else comes straight from spaceflight.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 163bc, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 2,167 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,335
Posts18,506,080
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.