E
Originally Posted by fester
I spank him repeatedly
😂🤣

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Speaking of monkeys….In about ‘81, we were on a combined VF-151/VF-161 ACM detachment at Cubi Point, Philippines to fight some instructors from Top Gun. They came out to WESTPAC twice a year to help us keep our fighting skills sharp and catch up on the latest Soviet tactics and weapons systems.

One afternoon a bunch of us that had flown early in the day were out by the pool catching some rays and having a few cold “adult beverages”. A small troop of monkeys climbed up out of a ravine behind the BOQ and then up to the dumpster behind the BOQ dining room. Eventually they jumped into the dumpster and started rummaging around for scraps.

One of our JOs, who was known for being around when things went sideways, in a “hold my beer” moment, ran over and slammed the hatch closed. He picked up a stick and proceeded to bang on the dumpster for a couple of minutes. Now, we were about a hundred yards away from the dumpster and we could hear the monkeys going berserk and screaming inside.

Not too long after, a couple of stewards went out to the dumpster with some garbage. When they opened the hatch….OMG it was like the “Alien” larvae for a few seconds. Fortunately there were no injuries but there was a lot of yelling and cussing in Tagalog. 😂

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laffin’ here boss! Monkeys in the dumpster…OMG!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad was friends with JJ Armes. "Jay" had lot both hands when he was about eleven years old and used prosthetic hooks for hands. That drove him to try to become the best at everything he did and he became a private detective of some notoriety. One of his most outstanding exploits was finding and rescuing Marlon Brando's kidnapped son somewhere in Mexico many years ago. Jay had a lot of money and was "a little" on the eccentric side, and had made a hobby of collecting and keeping exotic animals.

Anyway, I first met Jay when I was six years old. I marveled at his hooks and he played marbles with me to demonstrate his ability to "do anything." He came to the house on one occasion when I was not there and I always regretted missing that visit---he had a lion with him that day. I don't think Dad wanted him to bring the lion in the house, but Jay got the lion out (on a leash, I suppose) of his vehicle, and the lion quite handily pinned Dad to the ground. That would have been something to see.

He came to our house to visit Dad one Saturday afternoon and happened to have his latest pet with him, a chimpanzee that was only a few months old. The chimp's name was Gypsy. I was one of Gypsy's first friends. We went to Jay's house quite a few times over the years, and I'd see Gypsy. I sat at their dining table and had papayas for the first time with Gypsy.

This photo of me and Gypsy was taken when she was about five years old. Uuhhh...Gypsy's the one on the left. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The last time I saw Gypsy was two or three years later, and by then she had to be confined to a very stout cage outside. Mom stepped up close to the cage, too close, in fact. Quicker than you can say "oops," Gypsy reached out through the cyclone mesh and snatched Mom's sunnglasses off and put them on. I don't think she got them back, either.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandfather did when he was a kid. Said it was very well behaved until a woman entered the room. Then it would jump up into her face and start jacking off.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve
Grandfather did when he was a kid. Said it was very well behaved until a woman entered the room. Then it would jump up into her face and start jacking off.

LOL.

Can't blame a guy for trying! laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Not a monkey by any means- - - - -but a "sulled" possum in a cardboard box, left on a maintenance supervisor's desk a few minutes before shift change can create some excitement in a small office cubicle of a tire factory when the box gets opened. "Nobody saw nothin'"- - - -obviously!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yuo tueb, shoc the monky

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone ever had a pet monkey?

If I drove a lowrider... and lived in a getto... I would keep a monkey in my trunk.

But alas... I do not.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kinda, sorta........

[Linked Image from thumbs4.imagebam.com]

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 43 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,228
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.