W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
It is time for her to go away.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partsman
Sadly tarqueen does not understand the power of the vote, gives him no rights to complain.

Claimed he didn't vote at all because he knew Trump would win, but when confronted for not supporting and voting for conservatives down ballot can't justify it...and still wants to run his yap around here like he's some kind of political guru---and thinks no one can see he's really a never-Trumper, frequently quoting never-Trumpers and their opinion pieces.

NO credibility.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I find it hard to believe that Haley got 40%.

MM

30% of those are Democrats switching parties for the primary. 10% are infected with TDS

This....

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I can’t take 4 more years of mean tweets, I’m gonna sit this one out like tarquin.

And 260Remguy can't find his way to the voting booth either.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

MM

30% of those are Democrats switching parties for the primary. 10% are infected with TDS

This....

Yep. True South Carolinians would never vote for her against Trump.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Muffin
AP calls the race for TRiUMPh.................

No votes yet to be tallied.....

Kinda like the 2020 election.

uh-oh!

does that mean the fix is in?

Tell us all about four years of treason and crimes with the Russia Russia Russia hoax again….
Explain away legacy media becoming Pravda for the Ds.
Explain to all of us why democrats are not calling for any accountability …

And yet your side continues to blindly regurgitate talking points as if they and the media have integrity and credibility…..

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was booed during former President Trump's remarks tonight following his projected South Carolina primary victory.

“I love him, he's a good man," Trump said. "We have a highly opinionated group of people here."
Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by PreciousLiberty

Votes are still being counted, the race was called since the most liberal (urban) areas come in first.

Haley will end up somewhere well below 40%, she's currently at 39% and dropping! laugh

I'm proud to say I did my bit and voted for Donald J. Trump! grin

Trump 2024!

👍👍👍

Curious..

What else was on the ballot?

From rural MS, it may be county supervisors,constable, judges, coroner, tax collector, sheriff… etc.

I live in county, so less than our small town.. mayor, alderman…

Not too much, no other people, just three ballot initiatives around better vetting for judges, and two others that seemed silly (one was apparently around giving people the right to choose their political party).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just curious, because 24 HR Campfire went crazy when Fox called Arizona for Biden, with 73% of the vote reported.

AP calls SC for Trump with no votes reported and everyone is ok with that?

Curious.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty sure they called AZ for Oatmeal Brain with 1% reported btw. I was working nights that night and watched it in real time.

Nikki should have been DONE when she pushed to allow SC’s Flag to be changed.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In this dystopian and dysfunctional clown world Nikki will declare this is not just a victory for her but a MANDATE against Trump. 😂

If she actually gave ashit about the Republicans and the future of our country she’d STFU and bow out gracefully but she doesn’t and she won’t, not when she can continue to line her pockets with her big money NEVER Trumpster donors.

I thought she was a pathetic caricature of a dumb bitch with her tearful rant about her husband serving abroad. I don’t know anything about her husband but I know that he doesn’t deserve the bullshit she’s forced him to endure. I assume that he is a honorable man (until proof to the contrary) serving his country bravely who didn’t ask to be publicly humiliated by her as a cuckhold while Nikki is cheating on him during her wine fueled orgies in the back of the state owned vehicles provided for her OFFICIAL use.

Her crocodile tears were the final straw for me. I have become a realist when it comes to the behavior of politicians and I know that it’s “unreasonable” of me to expect them to honor their sacred commitment and remain faithful to their spouse but her indignation and fake tears are more than I’m willing to look beyond. If she doesn’t care about him enough to keep her legs shut then she could at least keep her mouth shut (pun intended) and leave him out of her charade.

She’s not doing herself, the party, her family or her political future any favors by being a shrill, lying, emotionally unbalanced bitch….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's early yet and only 60/40 Trump with all the dem money she got about 3am the dems should be able to flip that 60/40 Haley with a ballot dump or hot shot jump drive fixer. Lol dummy scumbags.mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 02/24/24.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
It's early yet and only 60/40 Trump with all the dem money she got about 3am the dems should be able to flip that 60/40 Haley with a ballot dump or hot shot jump drive fixer. Lol dummy scumbags.mb

Sad but true. Listening to that dumb biotch, makes me sick.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In this dystopian and dysfunctional clown world Nikki will declare this is not just a victory for her but a MANDATE against Trump. 😂

If she actually gave ashit about the Republicans and the future of our country she’d STFU and bow out gracefully but she doesn’t and she won’t, not when she can continue to line her pockets with her big money NEVER Trumpster donors.

I thought she was a pathetic caricature of a dumb bitch with her tearful rant about her husband serving abroad. I don’t know anything about her husband but I know that he doesn’t deserve the bullshit she’s forced him to endure. I assume that he is a honorable man (until proof to the contrary) serving his country bravely who didn’t ask to be publicly humiliated by her as a cuckhold while Nikki is cheating on him during her wine fueled orgies in the back of the state owned vehicles provided for her OFFICIAL use.

Her crocodile tears were the final straw for me. I have become a realist when it comes to the behavior of politicians and I know that it’s “unreasonable” of me to expect them to honor their sacred commitment and remain faithful to their spouse but her indignation and fake tears are more than I’m willing to look beyond. If she doesn’t care about him enough to keep her legs shut then she could at least keep her mouth shut (pun intended) and leave him out of her charade.

She’s not doing herself, the party, her family or her political future any favors by being a shrill, lying, emotionally unbalanced bitch….

Good post..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hanging onto the front bumper of the bus by her fingernails, and Trump's shifting gears and speeding up. How many more losses will it take to get her attention? Sounds like at least a few!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nikki staying in the race keeps Trump in the news as a winner. She is doing him a favor.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
She's a c unt of the first magnitude.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

MM
Being her home state, she was counting on a better result. Probably the highest total she’ll get in any state.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reid's one night stand that just won't take a hint and leave...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 02/24/24.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
Nikki staying in the race keeps Trump in the news as a winner. She is doing him a favor.

This ^^^^^^^^^

What’s the old saw about “no such thing as bad publicity” ?

Mathew 22: 37-39

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.