Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Try watching the California Warden show.
Straight up Gustappo s h I t.
I was listening to the Sebastian Gorka radio show while ago. They were talking about LGBQT- drag queens/etc. taking over Yosemite National Park. I wasn't sure if I believed what they were saying and looked it up. It appears kweers are being hired in big numbers by the National Park Service, and they're promoting LGBTQ lifestyle in all departments.
Here's a Redditt blog.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParkRangers/comments/185ocrh/are_lgbt_park_rangers_common/

DrKomeil

I feel like there are more every year. My first summer season, on a huge interp team, there were four of us. On a team of 20 in my one sub-district last year, 7 were Queer. We're gaining ground!

------------------

Sad what this country has become.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I was flipping the channels the other day, and got “Northwoods law”. They totally lost lost me after a warden got a call to rescue a gray squirrel. Give me a break.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I was listening to the Sebastian Gorka radio show while ago. They were talking about LGBQT- drag queens/etc. taking over Yosemite National Park. I wasn't sure if I believed what they were saying and looked it up. It appears kweers are being hired in big numbers by the National Park Service, and they're promoting LGBTQ lifestyle in all departments.
Here's a Redditt blog.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ParkRangers/comments/185ocrh/are_lgbt_park_rangers_common/

Can't speak for the drag queen aspect, but USFS getting itself stacked with homosexuals is old news in the west - been climbing since at least 2000. The lesbian component has been quite noticeable in some districts.

------------------

Sad what this country has become.[/quote]

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[bleep] a bunch of game wardens, they piss me off. I'm all for abiding by game laws and good sportsmanship, but look at the rest of the crime in this country that they do zero about, but God forbid you shoot an extra dove or keep a fish that is 1/4 inch to short, they'll throw the book at you. These fuqkers will chase you to the ends of the earth. I've never gotten any kind of game violation or a ticket, but it just goes to show you who they are out to get these days.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've been streaming Yellowstone Wardens the last few days just for background noise and it suddenly occurred to me that if we had this kind of zealous enforcement at the southern border we'd have a lot safer and stronger nation.

Some of the wardens are pretty good guys, some are dicks.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
I've been streaming Yellowstone Wardens the last few days just for background noise and it suddenly occurred to me that if we had this kind of zealous enforcement at the southern border we'd have a lot safer and stronger nation.

Some of the wardens are pretty good guys, some are dicks.

^^^^^^ Word

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’ll say Again

If Emanuel had taken Hilarious off the Playing Field none of this would be going Down..

I mean she was Dead Meat Legally

“ Hilarious Your Going to Jail “

Emanuel take the Bitches Axe Out of Your Back and use it this Time for Gawd Sakes..

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Tried watching just wasn't interesting enough.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Craigster

They are that.

The Maine and New Hampshire warden shows were a combo of Gestapo and Stasi.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Here's a Redditt blog.

Can't speak for the drag queen aspect, but USFS getting itself stacked with homosexuals is old news in the west - been climbing since at least 2000. The lesbian component has been quite noticeable in some districts.

------------------

Sad what this country has become.
[/quote]
It was a "female" (don't know per sexual identity) fire boss, who ignored all the locals, and lit the fire that took out 341,000 acres here.
It was a female for FEMA, who got "transferred" after 2 years - when less than 10% of the money had been distributed. FEMA is facing MANY lawsuits over malfeasance.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
SCgman1: I have seen quite a few episodes of this series. I know several of the Wardens personally having worked with them in Hunter Education courses and being in the field a LOT!
My wife really likes this show as she knows many of the Wardens as well, as many of their children have come through her school.
I like the scenery and relish it when the Wardens work in areas I have been in the past.
I, though, am constantly dismayed when "sportsmen" do/commit such stupid and unsportsmanlike (illegal) acts!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,511
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.