Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
Does he really want Kamala to be President?
No, he and the Republican establishment want Biden off the ticket because they know that they would have to cheat way more in 2024 than they did in 2020.

The steal in 2020 was obvious to anyone with more that two brain cells left to rub together, cheating Trump out of 2024 would be obvious even to those with less.

The Republican Establishment cannot afford 4 more years of Trump

This , Ken Buck is a twat. Check what his voting record is

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
I can imagine this situation happening, Trump beats ol Joe,now he has from mid Nov till Jan to screw somthing else up. So he resigns, makes hairyass the 1st "black"female president ,and she has the last few days of the term to really screw all sorts of thing up
Neither Joe or Harris have every had the opportunity to make decisions, they like every other President since Kennedy (my lifetime), nothing but figurehead Puppets, everyone but TRUMP, that’s why he must be stopped.
I agree , in this scenario the handlers still remain out of sight and she gets her name in the history books

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Buck is pimping for pelosis nephew Newsom. Republicans will get him on the ticket soon enough to challenge Trump.

Why do you think the great patriot Hannity on Foxnews gave Newsom all of that free publicity with that fake debate

Remember boomer patriots keep watching Fox News
No we don’t.

Lol yet we daily get important deep state Fox News updates from clueless boomers on here constantly

I guess listening to good news sources podcasts are not possible on cricket or rotary phones

Last edited by ribka; 02/27/24.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any Republican that wants to get rid of Biden at this point, wants Democrats to get a stronger candidate and should not be trusted.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any Republican that wants to get rid of Biden at this point, wants Democrats to get a stronger candidate and should not be trusted.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by reivertom

This makes a lot of sense!

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
No, he and the Republican establishment want Biden off the ticket because they know that they would have to cheat way more in 2024 than they did in 2020.

The steal in 2020 was obvious to anyone with more that two brain cells left to rub together, cheating Trump out of 2024 would be obvious even to those with less.

Ken Buck is retiring from District 4. Lauren Boebert is one of many conservatives running for his post.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Ken Buck is retiring from District 4. Lauren Boebert is one of many conservatives running for his post.
She has no chance, the RNC is going to make sure of it

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BeanMan

She has no chance, the RNC is going to make sure of it

She’s done that job all on her own, that’s why She isn’t running in D3 again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't think Rep Buck knows how the process works with the 25th Amendment

Sam......

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
PedoBiden and Heels-Up should both be removed from office, then PedoBiden's entire cabinet locked up for a summary trial followed by a public execution.

Republicans will never impeach and remove any Democrat from office, they don't have the balls to do the right thing.

I'm not sure at this point I want pedo joe to be ousted via the 25th. In a weird kinda way that would be letting him off easy. Dems could say "Ol' Joe did a great job while he was able". I'd rather see him get trounced in Nov.

With that said , I'm almost positive it will not be FJB as the nominee and candidate in Nov.
It's for dang sure we don't want the giggling hyena behind or under the desk.

FJB has already got his "out" from Justice and their ruling about his classified documents case. He will not be impeached because he is a feeble minded old man.
This is the reason Newscum says he isn't running. Doesn't Cameltoe get to pick her veep if Slo Joe resigns? He doesn't have to run.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
I can assure you Ken Buck is thoroughly compromised. And would guess he has been sent on this mission for the sole reason to get the ball rolling on moving China Joe out of the way in order for his replacement to take the helm.

Elections are a thing of the past for The Swamp. There is going to be more to this story coming soon, Ken Buck is just blowing the bugle.

On The Record – Former Obama Aides Warn Biden Age and Cognitive Decline is a Very Real Problem

(New York Post) – Former aides who worked directly with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the Obama administration have called current fears over his age “a very real issue” — with some alarmed at how he has become more “frail” and “mumbly.”.........

The interesting aspect to this report is that the former Obama aides and officials now criticizing the physical and mental acuity of Joe Biden are all named and doing so on the record. This datapoint aligns with my retained perspective that Joe Biden will be replaced as the 2024 presidential candidate during the Democrat convention in Chicago.

Jon Favreau, Dan Pfeiffer, David Axelrod and Jon Lovett are all on the record within this report. It is doubtful they would be so publicly critical without a background intention. Quite simply, they would not be undermining Biden if they thought he was their only possibility…. not this late. They have another alternative in mind.

Sundance

Chicago Here we Come!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/27/24.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (257Bob, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,696
Posts18,534,605
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.