Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’ll take her at her word that she had a change of heart on the 2nd. Frankly, I would expect that any rational and intelligent person who was not afraid to think and draw conclusions from what they have witnessed over the last half decade would. And I’m not surprised nor offended by her previous stance on the issue as that being born and raised in Hawaii left her with a natural predisposition against firearms. They have no tradition of firearms ownership and have been heavily anti-2A forever.

And I don’t demand intellectual purity from my politicians. I don’t have to agree with their personL ideas. I simply ask that they follow the Constitution without constant agitation for change.
Do you believe she would follow the constitution?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I’ll take her at her word that she had a change of heart on the 2nd. Frankly, I would expect that any rational and intelligent person who was not afraid to think and draw conclusions from what they have witnessed over the last half decade would. And I’m not surprised nor offended by her previous stance on the issue as that being born and raised in Hawaii left her with a natural predisposition against firearms. They have no tradition of firearms ownership and have been heavily anti-2A forever.

And I don’t demand intellectual purity from my politicians. I don’t have to agree with their personL ideas. I simply ask that they follow the Constitution without constant agitation for change.

I think so. She certainly believes in it. Her ideas about it might not be exactly the same as mine but she believes in it and believes it should be a restraining force on her actions and those of the government. Name one politician in Washington right now outside of a few in Congress who you could say the same about.

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/27/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
So all it takes to convince the right that you are on our side now is a nice ass and words. Politicians never lie, right guys? Its no wonder the dems kick our ass on pretty much everything. Some of you are so fuggin gullible its insane. Hows all those rinos working out for us guys? Yeah, lets give her the VP because shes so right, its crazy. Have you guys seen her shoot yet?

It’s a good thing that people had more sense than to listen to you about Trump.
If you were on the Trump bandwagon 10 years ago, then you arent on the right. He wasnt, but proved otherwise through his 4 year term on most things. Keep running off at the mouth. Its what you do
What many people don’t understand about Trump’s past donating to Democrats, he also donated to Republicans, Ronald Reagan for example.

As a builder, a builder having to deal with Democrats and Union bosses, he had to Pay-to-Play. If he didn’t offer them bribes in the form of political contributions, he would have been denied the appropriate permits, etc.

It was and is “The cost of doing Business”

I went to high school with a guy that owns one of the largest Industrial/Commercial Contracting companies in MN.

He is a Yuge supporter of Trump and the Republican Party, yet he donates to Democrats on a regular basis, has photo shoots with Democrats, etc. when I give him schit about it he says “If I don’t pay these bastards and play nice with them, I am out of business”. He keeps his mouth shut when it comes to supporting Republicans, especially Trump. It’s just the way it is.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think so. She certainly believes in it. Her ideas about it might not be exactly the same as mine but she believes in it and believes it should be a restraining force on her actions and those of the government. Name one politician in Washington right now outside of a few in Congress who you could say the same about.
Hardly any I agree. I cant give my trust so easily to these pukes anymore. Thats just me, but look at the situation we are currently in by giving this trust to people that shove an "R" by their name. Reasons why I will never vote the lesser of two evils anymore. Have done it in the past, will not ever again. I dont require a politician to line up with me perfectly on every single thing, but there is some things that I do require that. The constitution is a big one.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
So all it takes to convince the right that you are on our side now is a nice ass and words. Politicians never lie, right guys? Its no wonder the dems kick our ass on pretty much everything. Some of you are so fuggin gullible its insane. Hows all those rinos working out for us guys? Yeah, lets give her the VP because shes so right, its crazy. Have you guys seen her shoot yet?

It’s a good thing that people had more sense than to listen to you about Trump.
If you were on the Trump bandwagon 10 years ago, then you arent on the right. He wasnt, but proved otherwise through his 4 year term on most things. Keep running off at the mouth. Its what you do
What many people don’t understand about Trump’s past donating to Democrats, he also donated to Republicans, Ronald Reagan for example.

As a builder, a builder having to deal with Democrats and Union bosses, he had to Pay-to-Play. If he didn’t offer them bribes in the form of political contributions, he would have been denied the appropriate permits, etc.

It was and is “The cost of doing Business”

I went to high school with a guy that owns one of the largest Industrial/Commercial Contracting companies in MN.

He is a Yuge supporter of Trump and the Republican Party, yet he donates to Democrats on a regular basis, has photo shoots with Democrats, etc. when I give him schit about it he says “If I don’t pay these bastards and play nice with them, I am out of business”. He keeps his mouth shut when it comes to supporting Republicans, especially Trump. It’s just the way it is.
I get that. Those really werent the reasons I had issue with him 10 years ago. Trump was not considered anything close to a republican, right winger type. Hey, I dont agree with him on everything now, but Ive seen enough of his policies in play and he has my full support. Even though I didnt love the guy 10 years ago, I still voted for him in 16. Obviously in 20 and will again this year no matter what!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by hillestadj
She's a lefty, bleeder WOG..

Well she's half white anyway...guess it beats full Cuban

Your ignorance is worse than your attempt at humor...Don't you have some cheese to churn or cows to milk?

Enlighten me Horhay.

Not enough wattage to "enlighten" your dim bulb, ace

ZING

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
All I can judge is by listening to her. She has gone on more long form podcasts than just about anyone out there. If you want to be cynical and say it’s a ploy, you might be right. But she had done just about every show you can where she sits down for up to three hours and just talks. She doesn’t talk in sound bites and she doesn’t appear to be rehearsed. I am much more likely to believe someone who will do that than I am someone who sits down for a heavily edited traditional interview or makes appearances on cable news shows.

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/27/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back to the Gabbard thing, look how many turn coats are on the left. Almost ZERO! Now do the right. The dems do not vote people in office that have a wishy washy past. They vote hardcore left through and through. I despise them, but they know how to kick the chit out of our side when it comes to politics. We need real, hardcore republicans to push through our agenda. Not these moderate, rino f ucks. Look how well the Graham, mcconnell, mccain, bush types have done for us

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/27/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I can judge is by listening to her. She has gone on more long form podcasts than just about anyone out there. If you want to be cynical and say it’s a ploy, you might be right. But she had done just about every show you can where she sits down for up to three hours and just talks. She doesn’t talk in sound bites and she doesn’t appear to be rehearsed. I am much more likely to believe someone who will do that than I am someone who sits down for a heavily edited traditional interview or makes appearances on cable news shows.
You could be right. I just cant give that trust, yet

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You fellas are responding as if there is some kind of mandate that the VP pick has to be a woman or a POC...an idea, that as far as I am concerned is right out of the woke Democrat playbook requirements. If there was ever a disastrous example of sex and color over ability...I can show you some Supreme court justices that illustrate my point. Sotomayor...ignore the law. Brown...can't understand the law. Kagan...make your own law.
Honest question...why play that game? Can anyone make a forceful argument that we MUST have a woman or POC to reach 270 electors?
Pence was shoved onto Trumps ticket last time by the RNC and by extension their war chest...surely Trump has learned that lesson.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You could be right. I just cant give that trust, yet

I am right. You know why? Just look at who hates her.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Hastings
So, if Trump takes her on as VP we should vote for Gavin, Joe, or Kamala? Or stay home on election day?

Well?

Are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't buy "The New Gabbard" would vote Dim if she's on the ticket with Trump? That's quite a leap. Of course, there ARE the knotheads who won't vote for anyone at all unless the candidate is as *perfect as they are.*

"If I don't get exactly what I want then fcuk everyone else."

The pure blood true patriot motto. They're saving the country one link at a time.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/27/24.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Most these guys haven’t taken the time to listen to the podcasts etc. They pretty much let the gateway pundit do the thinking for them and they regurgitate the same sound bites over and over again.

Gabbard has a new book coming out. Doesn’t look like she is a democrat Trojan horse. We can’t keep pushing other demographics out of the R party because they used to be democrats. The whole idea is to welcome them and and keep adding to our numbers.

I say UN ambassador.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Most these guys haven’t taken the time to listen to the podcasts etc. They pretty much let the gateway pundit do the thinking for them and they regurgitate the same sound bites over and over again.

Gabbard has a new book coming out. Doesn’t look like she is a democrat Trojan horse. We can’t keep pushing other demographics out of the R party because they used to be democrats. The whole idea is to welcome them and and keep adding to our numbers.

I say UN ambassador.

I’ve listened and I don’t trust her. Not to be veep or cabinet position anyway. Are there worse picks? Sure. But she’s not a good one.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yay for the Gateway Pundit. They are swell.
You didn’t watch the video or open the link did you. Of course you didn’t, might actually learn something.

Learn from the Gateway Pundit? That's like learning from Q and the Huffington Post.
Considering them combined produced an interesting interruption in the brainwaves here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's easy for a politician to say he/she believes in the Second Amendment. FJB has said it often enough, but what he does NOT say is "...the way I interpret it." And we know all about that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I say UN ambassador.

I’ve listened and I don’t trust her. Not to be veep or cabinet position anyway. Are there worse picks? Sure. But she’s not a good one.
Exactly. Ive listened to more than enough of her. I still dont trust her. She needs to come on board and take some low level positions and put the work and time in. We will then see. People on this bord are just as responsible for the mess we are in as the dems it seems. Just throw your support behind the new flashy object. Who gives a chit if they were once a hardcore dem. Just take these slimy politicians at their words and throw votes right at em

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
It's easy for a politician to say he/she believes in the Second Amendment. FJB has said it often enough, but what he does NOT say is "...the way I interpret it." And we know all about that.
^^^^

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She has years of proving her change before I'll trust her.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 8 invisible), 1,739 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,950
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.