Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's a new fashion accessory in Georgia- - - -the "Fani Pack". It holds thousands of dollars in cash and a gross of Trojans condoms!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bluefish
They need to be disbarred.
I believe it goes beyond disbarment. Criminal Election interference.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
One step at a time!

The way life should be.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve
Was listening to Megyn Kelly this morning. She got a hold of 30 pages of texts between Ashleigh Merchant (Trump associate's attorney) and Terrence Bradley. It's clear from her reading from the texts that Bradley was trying to help build a case to dismiss Wade and Willis.

Something changed from when he sent those texts and got to the stand that made him 'forget' the entire text conversations. Like someone had a comin' home to Jesus conversation Mr. Bradley, esq.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Was listening to Megyn Kelly this morning. She got a hold of 30 pages of texts between Ashleigh Merchant (Trump associate's attorney) and Terrence Bradley. It's clear from her reading from the texts that Bradley was trying to help build a case to dismiss Wade and Willis.

Something changed from when he sent those texts and got to the stand that made him 'forget' the entire text conversations. Like someone had a comin' home to Jesus conversation Mr. Bradley.

Maybe a phone call from Hillary Clinton, asking if he felt suicidal?

Last edited by Oldidaho; 02/28/24.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't that how she got into this mess?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Terence Bradleys text messages to Merchant were released to day.

He clearly has been threatened and is trying to protect himself because his text messages are very detailed.

There is no way he is speculating, he was giving her dates, names,

Tomorrow is a hearing to determine if his text messages will be entered into evidence.

Merchant kind of played him a bit at one point promising him he wouldn't be involved but obviously much has transpired since those conversations

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I doubt they do anything to these lying ass niqqa's. Remember this is Atlanta, and they are Democrats.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by mirage243
I doubt they do anything to these lying ass niqqa's. Remember this is Atlanta, and they are Democrats.

Maybe nothing "official". Dummycraps have a habit of enforcing some pretty severe "barracks justice" on people who become an embarrassment to the elites of the party. They just sort of "disappear" from public view.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'd like to slap the chit out of that racist fat k unt.

Last edited by AKCHOPPER; 02/29/24.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wouldn't be anything left but skin and bones if you did!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe she's been going down altot...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pappy348
New today, a report that there’s a DNC/WH operative in that DA office calling the shots on the Trump prosecution, allegations of election interference by the WH.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elec...-willis-office-target-trump-sources-say/

Change prosecution to persecution.

Makes sense that the person persecuting President Trump is rotten to the core.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the judge has decided he is in the bag for Fani.

Told Trumps lawyers the text messages didn't show any definitive knowledge on Bradleys part about what they claim

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
KFWA: I think the case for "conflict of interest" and "perjury" (lying to the court and lying on documents) are VERY strong in this instance - the guilt ridden white judge in this case would not only be stepping on his dick, he would be STOMPING on his dick, if he were to let fat assed fani and her dimwitted lover off "the hook".
But alas lying and using official office as weapons against political foes has become accepted/common place anymore.
fat assed fani and the dimwitted wade are getting a dose of their own medicine it seems to me.
They should both be imprisoned and disbarred but reality, anymore, clouds what should be done!
demonrat lawyers, judges and politicians are all liars! They have to be.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a witness has come forward saying he was a waiter at a restaurant - and saw Bradley and Wade together 5 weeks ago which would contradict their testimony

https://x.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/1763650306464710762?s=20

the plot thickens

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
they’re both going to be disbarred and unemployed soon!
Optimism is not warranted. That judge doesn’t want a lynch mob after his neck. He is in the U.S. equivalent of Haiti

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That judge is tainted bad.
I'm feeling like they are going to get off scott free and continue on. Something happened to Bradley, can't imagine what but he has changed. Maybe skeered he'll get prosecuted or arkancided.
I sure hope I'm wrong.
Remember we are talking about the prefered color for lack of any law applying to them.

With the info that is out in public about fat ass and wade and the trips, phone and "cash' payments should already be over, yet here we are.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Whatever the outcome is, the judge has made up his mind. He’s letting her attorney have his say. The guy is not very good either.

I doubt the judge will come down very hard at all. She may get a talking to by the judge, that’s about all. The state of Georgia sure looks to me a joke.

Thanks, Billy
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As predicted, no surprise here

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, Barryt, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,202 guests, and 821 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.