Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Tikka, I’m surprised your comment cleared the moderators there. I probably have a 25% success rate. Of course, I like to point out the complete incompetence of the liberal SLC mayor chunt. Woke governer Caillou and his pandering to the left and their love of all things Mitt. And lastly, when I point out that the Somalis ol Barack seeded SLC with, and his sons, are committing half the murders in the state when they are only 2%!of the population. The liberals there are definitely not in favor of the truth.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I can just imagine how well a dot-head Indian goes over in Utah.
Well, they luvs them some Romney, so…….

He’s done. His polling showed him in the dirt so he’s “retiring” to save the embarrassment of having his arse kicked in the primaries.

KSL

I've had more than many comments rejected on KSL News

Sometimes its hard to be polite

Even had one comment reported as 'abuse'

Some liberal AH from Deer Valley most likely

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Tikka, I’m surprised your comment cleared the moderators there. I probably have a 25% success rate. Of course, I like to point out the complete incompetence of the liberal SLC mayor chunt. Woke governer Caillou and his pandering to the left and their love of all things Mitt. And lastly, when I point out that the Somalis ol Barack seeded SLC with, and his sons, are committing half the murders in the state when they are only 2%!of the population. The liberals there are definitely not in favor of the truth.

He’s done. His polling showed him in the dirt so he’s “retiring” to save the embarrassment of having his arse kicked in the primaries.

KSL

You gotta step up your game! Just checked mine and I’m sitting at 200 reports of abuse.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

KSL

You gotta step up your game! Just checked mine and I’m sitting at 200 reports of abuse.

You guys got me interested in my rejection rate. I get about 75% of my comments posted and have had 2 reported as "abuse" out of ~200.

I tried to see if I could pull up my rejected comments and could not. Is there another way to look back on those? I remember a few times thinking that the "moderators" must be pretty sensitive on a given day. Good old KSL! That "censorship button" must come with a pretty big power/control rush!!! I've had other comments get through that surprised me... seems at minimum not always consistent.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

KSL

Atta boy !!

I don't comment that often

Off topic...have you listed in the classifieds much ?

Trolls must be just sitting there waiting.......'Is that snow blower still for sale'

Two minutes after the ad went live.......

Although...I did get some smokin' deals on guns...before they banned firearm sales

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Yeah, I’ve bought and sold some stuff on there. It’s a bit of a mixed bag putting up with scammers who want to send me a code BS. Cash only here. The other problem is, like you, I don’t live along the Wasatch front. Hard to get too enthusiastic about things unless it’s a big ticket item. No way I’m driving an hour or more for something unless it’s a screaming deal, in which case it’s almost always gone. I too miss the guns section!

I did, however, recently pick up a brand new LSA supercharger on ksl for cheap from some guy who had bought it for a spare for his ZL1 Camaro but then sold the car. Gonna put in on my 6.0 LS engine to repower my 79 Chevy shortbed.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't see where nookie going to slc will do her much good. Why even the Mormons was to pick a second wife they would want a breeding age female. Clown show , the left paying her to be in the way. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Neocons and the Swamp want her so bad...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (219DW, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 1,990 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,462
Posts18,508,236
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.