Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Does your husband know that you have a hardon for Trump?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies

Biden’s immediate focus is on the 3,100-kilometer southern border with Mexico, where Trump tried to keep thousands of migrants from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala from entering the U.S.

Biden Administration’s Policies Have Fueled Worst Border Crisis in U.S. History

And this ass Greyghost thinks Biden is good.

My god he is as delusional as Biden.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Retard can't even spell hiccup

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Border, Really? It was your beloved trump and the no sense GOP that refused to pass the Border Bill worked out by your own people... GOP doesn't want a border deal. As far as Biden hell, that's all in your imagination.

Phil
The border bill is a piece of crap legislation. The bill is just another money grab. There is no need for it, when all that needs done is reinstate return to Mexico. If you think Biden is competent to do anything, without his puppeteer, you are insane. TDS is taking hold strongly as of late.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Why, would I be sad? I think its funnier than hell, trumps been that way his whole life... tries to screw everyone he deals with. As far as your second question it has nothing to do with getting anyone, he is what he is.

Phil

I love idiots like you. If he did business as you say he wouldn't have anyone to do business with you moron.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Phil,

What do you think about President Trump being ordered off the ballot in Illinois?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Border, Really? It was your beloved trump and the no sense GOP that refused to pass the Border Bill worked out by your own people... GOP doesn't want a border deal. As far as Biden hell, that's all in your imagination.

Phil

Are you too stupid to realize the Senate bill was actually an open borders bill?

Are you too stupid to understand that just because someone wears a sweater with an "R" on it doesn't make them "our people?"

Are you too stupid to understand you can't gaslight us?

I think the answers are yes, yes, and yes. Commie cunt.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Phil

Whose people?

Anyone who’d open the border wide as that bill did is not anyone I’d claim as “mine”.

The fact that people talk as though that was a “border bill” which could have done anything but perpetuate the very problems the former Vice President refuses to solve through presidential power is a testimony either to their inability to think critically or their fundamental dishonestly.

Which is it for you?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

Phil

Whose people?

Anyone who’d open the border wide as that bill did is not anyone I’d claim as “mine”.

The fact that people talk as though that was a “border bill” which could have done anything but perpetuate the very problems the former Vice President refuses to solve through presidential power is a testimony either to their inability to think critically or their fundamental dishonestly.

Which is it for you?

To be fair he really doesn't have to pick.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep on dreaming. you cant stop the Trump Train .

And the Border Bill was full of pork .

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Phil

Complete deflection Phil, you can’t be that dense…. We all know Biden made a conscious decision not to enforce the border…

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Is pedophilia a prominent required cornerstone of your political affiliations?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
----- MUST...GET...TRUMP...gasp...!!!-------

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Gheyghost hiccups on cum loads

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Needs repeating for dense old Greyghost

Biden Signs Executive Orders Reversing Trump Immigration Policies

Biden’s immediate focus is on the 3,100-kilometer southern border with Mexico, where Trump tried to keep thousands of migrants from Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala from entering the U.S.

Biden Administration’s Policies Have Fueled Worst Border Crisis in U.S. History

And this ass Greyghost thinks Biden is good.

My god he is as delusional as Biden.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have a really hard time understanding the mindset of greyghost types. It's hard to fathom that someone can think and believe what he posts here.
Over the years I've been around people who have mental problems- there's a lot of them.

I actually hired a seemingly normal guy once. I have an analytical mindset- I would watch him and listen to him trying to figure out how he comes up with his conclusions. It didn't take long before I realized that there's no rhyme or reason to his way of thinking. He had certain things etched into his memory and no amount of common sense fact based information could change that.
I explained things to him- things that were irrefutable and he would be in full agreement. He would then revert back to some illogical senseless blather that would make my mind go blank. There are a lot of Mentally Deranged people in society and they are generally very unhappy. They bathe in negativity.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

302 members (16penny, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 35 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,860
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.