Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like a good beginning- - - - -now it's time to cut off the budget for all their other operations!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
"Appears as though" why does it appear as though? Dude is a grifter hoping for clicks and plays to pay his grocery bill....which appears to be large....

Over react! Freak out! Start panicking...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/29/24.
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Bummer.

I got my Suppressor approved in 3 months 11 days using the E-form.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
"Appears as though" why does it appear as though? Dude is a grifter hoping for clicks and plays to pay his grocery bill....which appears to be large....

I'm sure there's some truth in what you say here. but the real question is we went through this going to shut the government down because of budget or actually have for a few days more than once on a lot of occasions in the last 20 years. but it's only the Biden administration that goes this far..
the anti-gunners are testing the waters...

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Sounds like a good beginning- - - - -now it's time to cut off the budget for all their other operations!
one could sure make that the other side of the coin. if there's no money there's no fun that government which means there is no government which means there is no ATF which means there is no rules...
one could actually look at it that way..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Or are they having server issues? Didn't they just perform updates to the system? Could there be bugs to work out?

Who knows. I guess we could just assume the worst.

L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Or are they having server issues? Didn't they just perform updates to the system? Could there be bugs to work out?

well I don't think it's bugs because the guy said in the video they had it on a good source when it was going to happen before it happened.. they only bugs they might have with somebody was actually doing their job and getting some of the approvals done in world record time lately...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ldholton

well I don't think it's bugs because the guy said in the video they had it on a good source when it was going to happen before it happened.. they only bugs they might have with somebody was actually doing their job and getting some of the approvals done in world record time lately...

I don't trust the atf or the fat guy in that video.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It reads like the eform portal will be back up.....or HAVE THE TYRANTS MADE THEIR MOVE!A

Lol

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You guys see the new Form 4473? You need an attorney to interpret the questions for fear of giving the wrong answer.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Get one started anyway !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You guys see the new Form 4473? You need an attorney to interpret the questions for fear of giving the wrong answer.
how recently new are we talking?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Because it is.

https://eforms.atf.gov/

NOTIFICATION FOR EFORMS USERS:
The ATF eForms system is unavailable at the present time. We hope to complete our maintenance as soon as possible.

Please be advised:
If you use eForms to file the ATF Form 2 pursuant to 27 CFR 479.103, you will be permitted to submit the ATF Form 2 by the close of the next business day after the eForms system is back online. This delay in submitting your required ATF Form 2 is only applicable for this outage that began at 2358 on February 27, 2024. You should check periodically if eForms is back online.

While you may submit a paper application, you are encouraged to wait until the eForms system is back online.

FOR ASSISTANCE:
If you have any questions, please call the ATF NFA Helpline at 304 616 4500.

LE shouldn't receive any exemptions from antigun laws. The special priveleges granted to le guarantees le support for more antigun laws.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10

Because it is.

The ATF eForms system is unavailable at the present time. We hope to complete our maintenance as soon as possible.

Please be advised:
If you use eForms to file the ATF Form 2 pursuant to 27 CFR 479.103, you will be permitted to submit the ATF Form 2 by the close of the next business day after the eForms system is back online. This delay in submitting your required ATF Form 2 is only applicable for this outage that began at 2358 on February 27, 2024. You should check periodically if eForms is back online.

While you may submit a paper application, you are encouraged to wait until the eForms system is back online.

FOR ASSISTANCE:

LE shouldn't receive any exemptions from antigun laws. The special priveleges granted to le guarantees le support for more antigun laws.

What do you not understand about "complete our maintenance"? Are you intentionally this stupid or does it come naturally? Lol

LE doesn't you dumb f uck. I have a form 4 submitted right now. An atf agent that has a cubicle next to me got his eform kicked back due to a typo. LE, even atf agents go through the same process.

But feel free to keep running your fat stupid mouth, dips hit.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Because it is.

Please be advised:

FOR ASSISTANCE:

What do you not understand about "complete our maintenance"? Are you intentionally this stupid or does it come naturally? Lol

LE doesn't you dumb f uck. I have a form 4 submitted right now. An atf agent that has a cubicle next to me got his eform kicked back due to a typo. LE, even atf agents go through the same process.

LE are exempt from many antigun laws. If you weren't exempt then it wouldn't be at all amusing to you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Because it is.

Please be advised:

FOR ASSISTANCE:

LE are exempt from many antigun laws. If you weren't exempt then it wouldn't be at all amusing to you.

LE are required to go through all NFA processes. Which is what this entire thread is about. Dumb f uck.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Since E forms came out its the slowest I've ever seen for getting suppressors. I have 3 waiting now. 2 for almost a year. Another for going on 4/5 months.

Paper was much easier. Less BS for me. And it got done often in 6 months or so.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Because it is.

Please be advised:

FOR ASSISTANCE:

LE are required to go through all NFA processes. Dumb f uck.

LE are frequently exempt from anti gun laws which is part of why le gleefully enforce antigun laws and edicts as was seen during Hurricane Katrina and hassling open carriers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Because it is.

Please be advised:

FOR ASSISTANCE:

LE are required to go through all NFA processes. Dumb f uck.

LE are frequently exempt from anti gun laws which is part of why le gleefully enforce antigun laws and edicts as was seen during Hurricane Katrina and hassling open carriers.

I am so sorry you are so f ucking retarded.....now back to NFA...the topic of the thread.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.