Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.
So killing innocent women and children in the name of war is ok? WTF!

How do you think we won WWII Moron. Fire bombing Germany, Fire bombing Japan. Dropping Nukes on Japan. How many women and children do you think that killed?
Yeah and youre a blood thirsty azzhole then. Innocent people dying is just so cool, huh? F uckhead

Women and children that have been outfitted with "suicide" vests or other ordinance should get a free pass ?
Don't bother to look at them?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Well, first you have to understand that the only "victim statistics" reported by American "main stream media" are numbers generated by the "Gaza Ministry of Health"

Secondly, the "Gaza Ministry of Health" is actually run by Hamas!

Thirdly, Hamas is a terrorists that hides behind it's citizens and sets up its headquarters under hospitals and other "Geneva Convention" forbidden targets.

Hamas has also murdered it's own citizens to keep them from evacuating Israeli designated bomb targets! (that also inflates the already inflated GM of H death count to look bad for Israel!)
Oct 7 was an Israeli holiday. Hamas attacked "especially" on an Israeli holiday. Just more terror.

Hamas is now berating Israel because Israel doesn’t want a "Ramadan" (Islamic holiday!) cease fire!

Israel 🇮🇱 will allow a "cease fire" "IF".....
Hamas surrenders unconditionally and releases all hostages!
Hamas refuses either condition.
Even if Hamas did, they would honor neither!

In fact, Yasser Arafat (PLO leader) signed peace deal after peace deal with the Israel. .....and broke every one of them!

P.S. - in fact, at one time, IIRC, Bill Clinton offered Arafat every condition he asked for......and Arafat refused the deal!
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Well, first you have to understand that the only "victim statistics" reported by American "main stream media" are numbers generated by the "Gaza Ministry of Health"

Secondly, the "Gaza Ministry of Health" is actually run by Hamas!

Thirdly, Hamas is a terrorists that hides behind it's citizens and sets up its headquarters under hospitals and other "Geneva Convention" forbidden targets.

Hamas has also murdered it's own citizens to keep them from evacuating Israeli designated bomb targets! (that also inflates the already inflated GM of H death count to look bad for Israel!)
Oct 7 was an Israeli holiday. Hamas attacked "especially" on an Israeli holiday. Just more terror.

Hamas is now berating Israel because Israel doesn’t want a "Ramadan" (Islamic holiday!) cease fire!

Israel 🇮🇱 will allow a "cease fire" "IF".....
Hamas surrenders unconditionally and releases all hostages!
Hamas refuses either condition.
Even if Hamas did, they would honor neither!

In fact, Yasser Arafat (PLO leader) signed peace deal after peace deal with the Israel. .....and broke every one of them!

P.S. - in fact, at one time, IIRC, Bill Clinton offered Arafat every condition he asked for......and Arafat refused the deal!

+1

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.

How do you think we won WWII Moron. Fire bombing Germany, Fire bombing Japan. Dropping Nukes on Japan. How many women and children do you think that killed?
Yeah and youre a blood thirsty azzhole then. Innocent people dying is just so cool, huh? F uckhead

No, I never said it was cool you blithering idiot. I am a military veteran with combat experience, something you don't have. Innocent people have died in every war that has ever been fought. That is a cold hard fact. You win the war by killing so many that the enemy folds. It is what it is and it is not my fault if you are too stupid to grasp that.

You are a fool and a child if you think war is clean. I've seen it. You haven't.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

You're about as sophisticated as a 12 year old girl.
Youre a covtard so you got that to hang your hat on lmao

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

No, I never said it was cool you blithering idiot. I am a military veteran with combat experience, something you don't have. Innocent people have died in every war that has ever been fought. That is a cold hard fact. You win the war by killing so many that the enemy folds. It is what it is and it is not my fault if you are too stupid to grasp that.

You are a fool and a child if you think war is clean. I've seen it. You haven't.
You have no clue. Really no point on continuing this conversation

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

You're about as sophisticated as a 12 year old girl.
Youre a covtard so you got that to hang your hat on lmao

Like I said, sophistication of a 12 year old girl.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
Book of genesis Abraham and his wife Sarah can’t get pregnant,so Sarah has an idea for her husband to marry her helper girl from Egypt named Hagar. So Abraham does. Hagar gets pregnant and has Ishmael. Not sure God cares to much for this polygamy and marrying a foreigner. Hagar is not Jewish and bring an evil spirt into their house which is called Hamas. Then God let’s Sarah get pregnant when she is 80 some years old gives birth to Isaac. Things get worse and they kick Hagar and Ishmael out because of the Evil hamas spirt in her and her son. Isaac offspring become the 12 tribes of Israel and Ishmael s offspring become the 12 tribes of Islam. Hamas means evil spirit. Isaac and his parents Abraham and Sarah have the Holy Spirit.
Every time their is killing of babies in the Bible during Moses time and Jesus time it is the hamas spirit. Demons don’t die this is the same hamas spirit 4000 years later killing kids. I am no expert by any means and I could have some of this wrong I don’t have a Bible in front of me and please correct me.
Also interesting in the book of Judges about Gideon looks like the same war in the same place that just happen here in the Gaza Strip. Happened in the book of Judges. I just recently heard a preacher talking about all of this.

T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
I think someone said earlier this has been going on since the beginning and it he is right it literally has been going on since genesis. Now are we starting into revelation? I don’t know enough to have an opinion.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by TwoTall
Book of genesis Abraham and his wife Sarah can’t get pregnant,so Sarah has an idea for her husband to marry her helper girl from Egypt named Hagar. So Abraham does. Hagar gets pregnant and has Ishmael. Not sure God cares to much for this polygamy and marrying a foreigner. Hagar is not Jewish and bring an evil spirt into their house which is called Hamas. Then God let’s Sarah get pregnant when she is 80 some years old gives birth to Isaac. Things get worse and they kick Hagar and Ishmael out because of the Evil hamas spirt in her and her son. Isaac offspring become the 12 tribes of Israel and Ishmael s offspring become the 12 tribes of Islam. Hamas means evil spirit. Isaac and his parents Abraham and Sarah have the Holy Spirit.
Every time their is killing of babies in the Bible during Moses time and Jesus time it is the hamas spirit. Demons don’t die this is the same hamas spirit 4000 years later killing kids. I am no expert by any means and I could have some of this wrong I don’t have a Bible in front of me and please correct me.
Also interesting in the book of Judges about Gideon looks like the same war in the same place that just happen here in the Gaza Strip. Happened in the book of Judges. I just recently heard a preacher talking about all of this.
Sounds like bullshit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
Sorry to hear you think of the Bible that way.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Listen to npr...lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Listen to npr...lol
Sounds like bullshit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by Hastings
Jews see all the non-Jews as the enemy.
How did you come to that way of thinking?

Hasn't been my experience. I think they see me as a customer. They have the easy to hate position of being middlemen and banker/broker types.

It's in their fkn holy books. The world belongs to them and everyone else is there to serve them. Look it up.

Isn't the Old Testament part of the Christian Bible?

What the phoock do you think is in the Quran?
See there's the problem. You people think they only have the OT as a holy book. That's completely wrong.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It's in their fkn holy books. The world belongs to them and everyone else is there to serve them. Look it up.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

How liberal of you lol. Instead of looking into what I'm saying (which is a fact about whats in their books) you dismiss it as "hate".

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't believe it and I won't until I see proof, not news propaganda. The likelihood of ever knowing one hundred percent truth is very small as each little group worldwide is pushing their own special little beliefs, whether religious or political.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
I don't believe it and I won't until I see proof, not news propaganda.
Do you believe in the holocaust?

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Interesting conversation with interesting points of view. I still couldn't care less what they do to each other in that land.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes. That was prooved definitively. Witnessed by thousands of Americans, Russians, Germans, Polish, British, French, Czechs, Italians, Dutch, Hungarians, etc. Tens of thousands of photographs, piles of remains, piles of possessions taken from the victims, camps, facilities, transportation, etc., all still present for the armies of multiple nations to witness, thousands of still surviving victim witnesses. Living corpses, tatooed with numbers, shuffling around by the tens of thousands. Mountains of human bones, ashes, hair, indisposed of corpses. Jews weren't the only up for extermination and everyone knows this. Anyone who denies that it happened is a [bleep] fool. The Soviets had their own Holocaust and got away with it scot free, exterminating as many people as the Germans did, probably more. Everyone was afraid of the Soviets and further war and let Stalin win. The Japanese pretty much got away with butchering a few million Chinese too, along with a bunch of Manchurians, Fillipinos, Malaysians, Indonesians, Koreans, etc.

That wasn't something that CNN and some Hamas representatives, some anonymous Twitter or X or whatever Musk is calling it today poster or some 24HourCampfire conspiracy wackjob came up out of their ass. It is irrefutable fact.

The whole damn 20th Century was a Holocaust. One slugfest after another, much of it ethnic or religious based hatred.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Kill'em all GOD will sort them out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TwoTall
I have some bible quotes for you:

John 8:44 “You are of a father — the Devil, and the desires of your father you will to do; he was a manslayer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him; when one may speak the falsehood, he speaks of his own, because he is a liar—also his father.”

Matthew 27:25 “Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,131
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.