Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Packing a generator, a couple of big propane tanks, a few more rifles and about a thousand rounds of various hunting ammo, another half dozen Loomis rods and another tackle box, tarps, solar panels, batteries and whatever else I can cram in the Infinity to barge up to POW.

I’m gonna spend a couple weeks up north before heading to the Caribbean for 2 weeks and then back up north for the spring and summer.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Going fishing with the guys, drinking beer… come back home to sleep it off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
replacing the front crank seal on the Toyota 4.7

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Rolled into Moab last night and will head out to the parks today to start exploring. Going to Arches first to hike around. Probably ride our 4 wheeler on the trails outside the park.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Packing a generator, a couple of big propane tanks, a few more rifles and about a thousand rounds of various hunting ammo, another half dozen Loomis rods and another tackle box, tarps, solar panels, batteries and whatever else I can cram in the Infinity to barge up to POW.

I’m gonna spend a couple weeks up north before heading to the Caribbean for 2 weeks and then back up north for the spring and summer.

A very big 👍 to you my friend. You’re fulfilling my fantasy as a young man. It never happened…..I guess that I’ll live vicariously though you! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Hosting a Friends of NRA Banquet this evening. Taking our church youth group to a Davidson College baseball game on Sunday.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Yeehah, we just got invited to a fish fry tonight.

Maybe a barnyard rimfire shoot tomorrow.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Oh yeah! Mississippi Crappie caught last week. Some of the best cole slaw I've ever had. Baked beans, tater salad, home made nanner puddin. I had fish, beer, slaw ,beer, fish & beer. Plus a shot of Espolan Blanco while somebody killed something out of the den window at 400+ with a tricked out 22-250 on a tri-pod. Oh chit! come to think of it, it had a Leupold on it!

Hell, saw the rooster nail 5 hens while we were there. It was mentioned it was no wonder they were laying so well.

Heaven help me, or maybe no help needed. I love being a redneck.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Worked all day today at deer camp on our new camp. Rest and recover tomorrow.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Picked up the 10/22 Brownells stripped receiver from my FFL guy Friday afternoon and put the bolt and trigger in it today… ordered a Kidd ultra lightweight barrel about an hour ago… probably have to syphon the firefighting pond tomorrow… been getting some torrential downpours lately and it’s getting close to the overflow level.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Hosting a Friends of NRA Banquet this evening. Taking our church youth group to a Davidson College baseball game on Sunday.

Won a KelTec P17 at my event tonight. smile We had a good turnout and raised some well needed funds. Been in my feet for 12 hours. I’m whipped and my feet are killing me!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Drive up to Cheyenne tomorrow and have lunch with the frogman, then see my grandbaby in Ft. Collins on the way back....

Driving down to Cheyenne to have lunch with this guy!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Was a good day!

Frog---OUT

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I went to Mooselette's recital. She did a very good job on My Favorite Things.

KYHillChick and I went and got carryout Hibachi and went home.

Today, I'm going to the farm to test out a new DIY target camera. I've tested the rig out to 500 yards, but I have not yet put all the pieces together. Today, I'm doing a full-up test of the components all together. If successful, I'll bring it home and build a proper case for it. Right now, the pieces are all in a small suitcase.

Tomorrow AM, I'm going out to scout turkeys.

Last edited by shaman; 03/03/24.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Gonna smoke a pork roast n a bit🤤

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Staying inside.... it's Quicksand Season here.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Enjoying time with new little one and some much needed home project completion. Broke out old basement shower Friday and patched the basin to bring to floor level. Dug out foundation on corner of house to repair a crack that seeps water when we get a drencher. Got that done and sealed with hydraulic cement, waiting to tar and insulate it probably tomorrow. Working out slide now with my older boys cleaning up property line that was a mess when we moved in a year and half ago, boys(7 & 10) old enough and capable enough to have them on the Kubota and mini ex while dad runs chain saws and hooks chains. Been a good weekend. Inside rocking the new born now looking at the fire dipping a double of rare breed. Life is good.

Hope all you fellas having half as good of day as me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

A very big 👍 to you my friend. You’re fulfilling my fantasy as a young man. It never happened…..I guess that I’ll live vicariously though you! memtb

Thank you amigo.

Being that you’re in Wyoming I know for a fact that a man could do worse than to live where you live. 👍🏼 I have to be close to the salt but if I was living in Wyoming I don’t think the desire to pull up stakes would burn nearly as hot. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
LM2500 shut down.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.