Ok,hear me out
The 2024 Campfire version is as follows.4 Brackets 64 slots
The Brackets r filled with the Usa's biggest liabilities and Traitors.
The first bracket is demorats like Hillary ,obammer,Pelosi,Schiff,Schumer, it will be hard to cull to 16,the other side is the pubs,McConnell,Ryan,MCain,Cornyn,and the rest of the Rino's and Elephants pretty stiff competition here too.The next bracket is the MSM propaganda machine,lots of traitors here ,More than not.Last but not least ,All the friggen idiots that come out of Hollywood and the depth's of hell to pollute the brain space of the finemen and women that are sick and tired of this onslaught of stupidity and disrespect.The Carvilles,the Meathead,the View just let the games begin.My final four would be hillary vs the halfbreed and Klaus vs.Soros they all deserve a noose of they make a spot.Just think of it as a future laundry list for Patriots.Biden is so far gone he wont make the second round.Need help on the tech part,I'm just a lowly bowhunter in paradise.Please Texas if u would just add more tags to my hunting license the problem could go away FAST.Here in texas we can hunt exotic game yr. round,most any method,and even at night! If they could include two tags for these exotic animal azzholes it would serve notice to the rest of slime cause u know they r preparing for chaos in this remaining 10 months of the current schitshow.Just realized I left out the alphabet's and the bureaucrats.Guess we will have to expand the brackets!LGBBQ!Now that right there is funny.Happy hunting Yall, have a good weekend.Prayers to the Pandhandle and all affected.Damn they need some miracles.Fast

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump