Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This is isn't a serious country anymore. We are now a banana republic.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I hope the Turd hangs on until the next election, hopefully he takes the Liberals down even further than I could of imagined. laugh
A beatdown of the Liberals, and a majority for the Conservatives is looking pretty good!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know how to stop these repeat offenders from betraying those they are supposed to serve.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Soy boy is the enemy.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Come to America. We welcome those who appreciate freedom.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 673
I hope the Turd hangs on until the next election, hopefully he takes the Liberals down even further than I could of imagined. laugh
A beatdown of the Liberals, and a majority for the Conservatives is looking pretty good!
When is your next opportunity to rid yourselves of turdeau?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 673

What if they learn how to cheat elections, like our commies did?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

ironbender;
Top of the morning my friend, I hope that you and your fine family are well on this second day of the third month of an already interesting year.

Unless by some miracle the leader of the NDP party grows a spine beforehand, the next scheduled election here is October 2025.

Since you travel through our country a fair bit, you might or might not know some of what I'm about to mention, but in the event that others reading don't.

Its fairly cumbersome for any of us Canucks wishing to become US citizens to do so.

The one's I'm personally familiar with were offered jobs in Redmond, WA by Microsoft or were in a trade that your government was looking specifically for such as Registered Nurses.

When my wife and I looked into moving south in the early '90's, without a specific employer sponsoring us we needed to have $500,000USD to deposit as well as a business plan to employ X number of US citizens. When I looked it up just now, it looks like $1.8M USD and a business plan to employ 10 citizens.

Please note I don't disagree with that policy in any way, shape or form.

Hey, I wish we had some tighter controls on our intake policies, but I digress once more.

Back to Socks, we who want him to stop ruining our country are somewhat divided as to whether he should vanish immediately or hang on and fight it out in the next election. The rationale for him staying is that a new leader would possibly increase the number of votes to the left.

For sure it's interesting times up here, well down here in your case my friend.

Looks like we'll need to check that the cinch is tight, as the ride looks to be getting rough.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 673

rockinbbar;
Good morning to you my southern cyber friend, I hope all is well in your chunk of Texas this morning.

They, that is to say Socks and the leader of the other leftist party keeping him in power, have been floating some ideas such as easing mail in ballot conditions as well as changing the method as to how we vote.

To be clear, here's how we vote both provincially and federally.

We apply for and get mailed to our address a Voter ID card.

That card tells us which polling station we can vote at, as well as which table within the polling station we'll be voting at.

On election day we present said card and they can ask for photo ID at this point too.

The last election before I went to the table I would vote at, they scanned the mailed to me Voter ID card which then meant it was done - couldn't be used by anyone else or me again.

There's a register at the table with my name and address listed, and upon signing my name beside that, I'm given a paper ballot and a pencil.

We walk behind a cardboard shield, make our mark on who we vote for, fold the ballot in half and place it in a box as we walk out from behind the shield.

There are scrutineers watching both that I've only been issued one paper ballot and that I've folded it correctly before placing it into the box.

The same scrutineers, usually from several parties, open the boxes after the polls close, count the ballots and submit the numbers.

I have personally witnessed people not being allowed to vote because they were at the wrong polling station and had the wherewithal to still make it to the correct one.

Also I've seen a lady denied because she didn't have the correct photo ID or a Voter ID card.

Overall it's a fairly decent system from what I can gather.

Hope that all helped and made sense.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just don't understand the liberal mind set. Its like they only understand the concept of screwing things up.

Liberalism is Disneyland for most lefties. I can't see how a hard working person, who loves their nation can vote liberalism.

Liberalism is a platform for crooks, because they can see how to use the entire population to get what they want.
no matter how much they lie and cheat, liberals will keep electing them into office.

The DNCC in the USA is pretty much Communism light. until they can pull off Communism Heavy.

Justin Trudeau pretty much takes after Daddy. I also think what has hurt Canada, and I've spent a lot of time up there especially for the average American, is ALL the third world foreigners they have let into Canada, and then listening to all this leftist liberalism " Integration". Many liberal Canadians either have an Asian wife, or someone from the Third World.

Guess like our liberals, they feel guilted into hating their own skin color or heritage. Takes a real moron to swallow that pill.
What is so radical about taking pride in what you are, and what your roots and heritage is?

I pray Canada can get back to controlling their own nation, without bending over and kissing all of these foreigners asses, at every turn.. just so they won't be labeled a 'racist'.... the liberal left's kryptonite 'word'

Most of the 'not so good people' I've ever met in Canada, have been imports from elsewhere and/or urbanites.. just like here on our side of the border.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

When we have a 4-6 party elections, cheating isn't as complex as it is in the USA with a two party system. All you gotta do is join forces with the other Marxist party, that is what has happened here.

Then we also have a government funded media (mostly), controlled by Marxist's so they tell you what to think, it is quite amusing watching a pathetic media at work. True journalism is truly hard to come by, but that is all over, because the Marxist presence is everywhere.

After the obvious, the true enemy is an apathetic Citizenry.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 673

There is that.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks for that explanation, Dwayne. And sadly, I haven’t had occasion to drive through Canuck land in 6 or 7 years.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by 673

rockinbbar;
Good morning to you my southern cyber friend, I hope all is well in your chunk of Texas this morning.

They, that is to say Socks and the leader of the other leftist party keeping him in power, have been floating some ideas such as easing mail in ballot conditions as well as changing the method as to how we vote.

To be clear, here's how we vote both provincially and federally.

We apply for and get mailed to our address a Voter ID card.

That card tells us which polling station we can vote at, as well as which table within the polling station we'll be voting at.

On election day we present said card and they can ask for photo ID at this point too.

The last election before I went to the table I would vote at, they scanned the mailed to me Voter ID card which then meant it was done - couldn't be used by anyone else or me again.

There's a register at the table with my name and address listed, and upon signing my name beside that, I'm given a paper ballot and a pencil.

We walk behind a cardboard shield, make our mark on who we vote for, fold the ballot in half and place it in a box as we walk out from behind the shield.

There are scrutineers watching both that I've only been issued one paper ballot and that I've folded it correctly before placing it into the box.

The same scrutineers, usually from several parties, open the boxes after the polls close, count the ballots and submit the numbers.

I have personally witnessed people not being allowed to vote because they were at the wrong polling station and had the wherewithal to still make it to the correct one.

Also I've seen a lady denied because she didn't have the correct photo ID or a Voter ID card.

Overall it's a fairly decent system from what I can gather.

Hope that all helped and made sense.

All the best.

Dwayne

Hi Dwayne!

Pretty much the same here in Texas.

Your voter ID card has to be accompanied by a valid photo ID, they scan your card, you vote, and your vote is scanned into a ballot box, and you are shown immediately to have voted, and can't vote again.

Yet they still cheat. Last election in Houston, the precincts that are conservative mysteriously ran out of paper to print the ballots with. Liberal districts didn't have those problems, only conservative districts.... So the conservatives were turned away at the polls with that excuse.

The election administrator was of course a liberal.

Mail in ballots seem the be the best way to cheat here. Especially in blue states that don't care how the ballots got there, or who sent them.

Had lots of people go in to vote in person and were turned away because they were told there was already a record of them voting, when of course they didn't, so.... someone cast that person's ballot for them.

Or if in a county that no democrat can get elected in, they show up in the primaries to vote out the conservative they hate most. (Texas needs to make you pick a party when you register to avoid that type of cheating.)

If there's a way to cheat, we usually shut it down so they can't do it, but like catching smoke in the wind, the democrats find new ways to cheat.

Hope your weekend is going great!

Barry

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (257man, 222ND, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,686
Posts18,534,471
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.