Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
My bud gets a call from his niece, asks "have you heard from my mother", his sister in law, close family usually talk or text daily.
So they drive over to her apt., enter calling her name. No answer. Niece finds her in bed semi catatonic, doesn't know who or where she is, who they are. Not on any meds., not alcohol, 53 ish, Didn't take the jab. No signs of stroke.

Hospital starts panel of tests, initially nothing jumping out. Running more. Suspecting something viral effecting frontal lobe, meningitis like.

Fri. .night fine, this sat . Morning.
Ideas?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Guessing.....Stroke?

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Fever? If viral she would have a good fever.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Not much to go off of. Perhaps a thyroid out of balance. Brazil nut a day may be worth a try. Silinium is the major benefit of the brazil nut. may wish to research this as a person can over do the brazil nut over time if eating too many. Proper Selenium balance is a fine line.

I am a huge believer in vitamin D3 in what the FDA may consider a mega dose. Unless a person is given the activated form of D3 the benefits can be extremely delayed as our body takes roughly 3 weeks to metabolize the D# to the useful form. If taking megadoses of D3 vitamin k2 becomes important to balance out calcification of the arteries. Worth your time to dig in and study this as well.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
]Nothing from vitals enough to point anywhere. No explanation for "possible viral frontal lobe" other than, no signs of BFT, and that's where short term memory is.

Was a long time smoker. Quit when husband died of cancer.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O.k. hope that works out for you. I know to many people that never ate a brazil nut in their life. They aren't the walking dead. Thank you though.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No thyroid issue . Zero maintenance meds.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
There are other sources of selenium such as shellfish as I recall.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My wife has exhibited similar symptoms twice since new year's. Semi-concious, nonresponsive at times, unable to walk, and major difficulty understanding simple instructions. Hospitalized both times for a few days, and spent 20 days in a rehab facility. She had three small strokes back in October, and a major urinary tract infection in January.

Doc found a very high calcium level in blood work last Friday- - - -more testing ongoing.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Definitely some freaky sh it going on. Big Pharma is using us like Guinea pigs.

Another bud of mine had his healthy 19 y/o niece wake up a quadriplegic . Weeks of testing , no answers, suspect meningitis that time too. Went on long enough that family accepted that this would be new normal, then as quick as it came, feeling came beck, PT and retraining and she's back. They still don't lnow or won't say what it was.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Must rule out active UTI.
Causes crazy things to happen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
UTI for $500 please Alex.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RAM

Has she been administered any strong anti-inflammatory meds?

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Been told ZERO meds.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Blood, CBC, Chem. 7, urine good

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RAM

Another bud of mine had his healthy 19 y/o niece wake up a quadriplegic . Weeks of testing , no answers, suspect meningitis that time too. Went on long enough that family accepted that this would be new normal, then as quick as it came, feeling came beck, PT and retraining and she's back. They still don't lnow or won't say what it was.

Please explain how this is big pharma using us like guinea pigs.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RAM
Been told ZERO meds.

Perhaps she needs some.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
By creating unapproved "vaccines:" that will alter human DNA. For one..

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Possibly low sodium ? UTI ?

NRA Endowment Member
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by RAM

Please explain how this is big pharma using us like guinea pigs.

It’s a reflex.

I get it all the time.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 14,945 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.