Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cross: NO THANK YOU!
I could NOT give a rats ass LESS what nikita brezinscrewy nor her communist compatriots says or writes!
My advice to you - ignore communists in the media at every opportunity.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Paul Waldman (born February 27, 1968) is a liberal Jewish American op-ed columnist and senior writer for The American Prospect, as well as a contributor to The Week and a blogger for the Washington Post's Plum Line blog.

This is all I need to know about the authors...it is where all this crap is coming from.

And I would be betting the other is a similar type of creature.
99%of americas problem are from leftist jews

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I live in a rural bubble...so this is an honest question...do these people really believe this stuff, OR does it pay well and they are acting the part of the elite urban sophisticate?

Along the same vein, what do they think they'ed gain with "Us" not being there?
What actual percentage of people truly believe this crap and how does it benefit them?
Who'll drive the nails and lay the brick and drive the truck and trains and ships and planes?
so many questions.

There are PLENTY of little brown people pouring into our country to replace us. Ready to do all these menial tasks to serve the rulers. A few White shabbos goyim will be kept around (for a while) to do the more complicated things, but the rest of us they want bred out of existence.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I'd say the remaining 1% of the problem are "right wing" jews.

Actually, I'd put them at a much higher percentage....

R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R
I can't stand to watch much of that nonsense. Like many others they just know too much that isn't true.
Stupidity at it highest level.
Rick

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel

I'd say the remaining 1% of the problem are "right wing" jews.

Actually, I'd put them at a much higher percentage....
Probably some truth to that

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
There are multiple, MULTIPLE “Ray Epps” posting here saying “we should” and “why aren’t we” and suggesting someone do something to someone. Generally fomenting racial discord and violence. They are EASY to spot.
While im sure thos site and many others are monitored, i really havent read anyone on here pushing anyone to committ acts of violence. Im assuming thats what you are saying?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickinTN
I can't stand to watch much of that nonsense. Like many others they just know too much that isn't true.
Stupidity at it highest level.
Rick

They are NOT STUPID. They are EVIL.

Their propaganda is designed to sway the masses (who are stupid) to their position. And it works.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Cross
I read something the other day that China has some thousands of English speakers who do nothing more than read our posts (probably mostly Twitter, Instagram, and Facecrook) and they mostly do two things.

1. Stir up hate against the USA and make everything about race, and
2. Pose as whites who are the most racist pieces of garbage on the planet.

Does anyone here think that there may be a communist Chinese or two among us? Members of the NSA, or other FEDS?

I run into a-holes everywhere but in the mountains, gunstores, at the range, at DSC, Western Sportsmans Expo, etc. I've never met a totally unapologetic, backwards thinking, rude, ignorant, self important A-hole.

Something to keep in mind. Doesn't do any good to explain what is virtuous to someone totally without virtue, or is just a paid tool to get under our hides.

1,000% guarantee there are certain "folks" watching and monitoring 24HCF, along with most other Firearms related internet forums. Never post anything on 24HCF you would not want posted on a bill board in your front yard. And 1,000% guarantee a certain number of the rabble rowsers on 24HCF are paid actors, paid to foment strife and division. ... Paid by whom? Now THAT is the question.

IC B3

C
Cross Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Cross: NO THANK YOU!
I could NOT give a rats ass LESS what nikita brezinscrewy nor her communist compatriots says or writes!
My advice to you - ignore communists in the media at every opportunity.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy,

I totally hear you and I hear what you're saying. However, these jerks usually telegraph what their next moves are because they have to sell their illiberal base on who the next threat is so that when they start arresting people for the color of their skin, their religious beliefs, their political views, their failure to give their houses up for illegals, their kids not kneeling for the black national anthem, etc...then, their base is all on board with it.

Keep your Nose in the Wind

Cross

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why not just OUT those cock suckers instead of allowing the cowards the anonymity to continue their anti American surveillance? It would be helpful if we knew who the little bitches are…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
We are a threat because we think for ourselves.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
We are a threat because we think for ourselves.

Absolutely!

We also won’t lay down and capitulate to their insurrection. We are the BIGGEST impediment to them steamrolling us into servitude. They know that they will suffer greatly if they go through with their plans.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Cross
I read something the other day that China has some thousands of English speakers who do nothing more than read our posts (probably mostly Twitter, Instagram, and Facecrook) and they mostly do two things.

1. Stir up hate against the USA and make everything about race, and
2. Pose as whites who are the most racist pieces of garbage on the planet.

Does anyone here think that there may be a communist Chinese or two among us? Members of the NSA, or other FEDS?

I

1,000% guarantee there are certain "folks" watching and monitoring 24HCF, along with most other Firearms related internet forums. Never post anything on 24HCF you would not want posted on a bill board in your front yard. And 1,000% guarantee a certain number of the rabble rowsers on 24HCF are paid actors, paid to foment strife and division. ... Paid by whom? Now THAT is the question.

Being around it.... how do you not know that instead of putting out those to cause stress and strife among others, they are not instead installing people to sound like they are against what the commies and liberals stand for... you catch more bees with honey than vinegar. People can be inspired to open up more to someone that has and preached their own personal point of view that many agree with, because they feel safe and kinship. Some one tells you what you want to hear and you will follow them like the rats followed the pied piper.

Case in point.. Jan 6th Fake Insurrection. Can't remember the guys name, but everyone here would know who I am talking about... he was the rabble-rouser, who urged everyone on. There were plenty of pictures of him encouraging people, yet afterwards and he was able to be identified. Tons of people were jailed for just being there... but this guy + mysteriously " skates.....obviously working for the democRATS to pull this off, and then blame it all on Trump and his supporters.

Naeve people need to look 360 degrees around them... if you easily trust someone but don't really know them personally.. then that should get your dandruff up, and pay attention to those feelings of doubt running up the back on your neck as your hairs stand up.

You play be your opponents rules and the liberal leftist DemocRATs are well schooled in playing that game. Bank on it.
Who had more to gain by the Jan 6th fake "insurrection"? Trumps people or the democRATS? Answer is sort of obvious after the fact, isn't it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those two smug clowns act like they are trying to sell their book, but what they are really pushing is the rotten ideology. They sound and look like shyster used car salesmen trying to sell a junker to a rube. Not interested in excellent government, they are just trying to build a platform for more name-calling.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,764
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.