Hop To
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
SCOTUS will be hearing oral arguments soon. It’ll be illustrative. My guess is they’ll ignore that they are supposedly originalists and weasel out of this one on a technicality…. One of those “it depended on what the meaning of “is” is” type things. We shall see.

The appeals panel swatted down Trumps immunity claims, very clearly and decisively, which was predictable. Their language is quoted below because it’s good stuff.

On the subject of SCOTUS, on the immunity issue I predict they will simply decline to hear Trump’s appeal, thus letting the appeal court verdict stand. Bookmark it!

”We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power — the recognition and implementation of election results,” the judges wrote. “Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.”

^^ a little sumptin’ called the truth! ^^
So apparently, it's illegal to question the vote? Seems that it is, at least for Trump.
For dang sure it shows that liberals are commie sympathizers. This is so far from the normal word of democracy or the ability to at least fairly question and its so far down the dictator line that everyone said is what Trump was that its pathetic.

We should have ran these idiots off by vote long ago. Yet we, including me, gave in. Said oh we will let that and this slide... we got what we asked for so to speak. We should have stood our ground firm and hard and accepted no infringements. No lies. No cheating etc....

I was even naive enough to think you could let people like Jeff see the light eventually. I was wrong.

rost, liberal brainwashed fools never see the light. Fact is, their brains just won't allow them to accept and process new information that challenges what's constantly being driven into their skulls in the liberal echo chambers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Didn’t Kamela have bail fund for insurrectionists during nationwide uprisings of BLM/Antifa during the 2020 summer of love???

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Didn’t Kamela have bail fund for insurrectionists during nationwide uprisings of BLM/Antifa during the 2020 summer of love???

Hey, the riots and burnings and looting and killings were mostly peaceful.

They were paid well to help the Rothschilds banks take over those properties for pennies on the dollar

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/07/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
SCOTUS will be hearing oral arguments soon. It’ll be illustrative. My guess is they’ll ignore that they are supposedly originalists and weasel out of this one on a technicality…. One of those “it depended on what the meaning of “is” is” type things. We shall see.

The appeals panel swatted down Trumps immunity claims, very clearly and decisively, which was predictable. Their language is quoted below because it’s good stuff.

On the subject of SCOTUS, on the immunity issue I predict they will simply decline to hear Trump’s appeal, thus letting the appeal court verdict stand. Bookmark it!

”We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes that would neutralize the most fundamental check on executive power — the recognition and implementation of election results,” the judges wrote. “Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count.”

So apparently, it's illegal to question the vote? Seems that it is, at least for Trump.
For dang sure it shows that liberals are commie sympathizers. This is so far from the normal word of democracy or the ability to at least fairly question and its so far down the dictator line that everyone said is what Trump was that its pathetic.

We should have ran these idiots off by vote long ago. Yet we, including me, gave in. Said oh we will let that and this slide... we got what we asked for so to speak. We should have stood our ground firm and hard and accepted no infringements. No lies. No cheating etc....

I was even naive enough to think you could let people like Jeff see the light eventually. I was wrong.

rost, liberal brainwashed fools never see the light. Fact is, their brains just won't allow them to accept and process new information that challenges what's constantly being driven into their skulls in the liberal echo chambers.

There is the fact that those pukes blinded by the Lord have a tendency to fall into their own pitfalls.

The Best is Yet To Come. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Emanuel should Have Gone Full Willy on all of them after they sent him to the Bunker after the Lafayette Park Insurgency..

But All We got was a Photo Op with Chairman Milley and a Bible..

Oh Bother ..

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Liberal ..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Brainwashed just as if he were hypnotized, like a bot.

He's living in the Matrix Box the cabal put him in. Trump is a liar and Biden is the purveyor of truth, until CNN or MSNBC tells him otherwise.

Think Sandy Hook shooter, El Paso Walmart shooter, Uvalde shooter ....

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell-O, Gayghost and Houston_2 have no compunction against crap like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]acer aspire 5 keyboard functions

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Chelsea a Jew ..

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
The anger on this site is palpable. The reason for the anger is the deep seated fear that their Great Leader will soon be in prison, let alone not be president.

They can’t even address, let alone comprehend that scrotus is going to be deciding Trump’s fate. Apparently, this causes so much angst, that the cultists have to lash out with this vitriolic

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hunter13
The anger on this site is palpable. The reason for the anger is the deep seated fear that their Great Leader will soon be in prison, let alone not be president.

They can’t even address, let alone comprehend that scrotus is going to be deciding Trump’s fate. Apparently, this causes so much angst, that the cultists have to lash out with this vitriolic

Lieberals are liars. Your too stupid to see Trump setting precedent for hanging your buds in GITMO.

I know you don't believe me because you corksuckers only believe lies, like Bidet got 81 million votes. Tff.

I only tell you this because I'd like you to remember when you stupidly dismissed the truth. Why didn't your buds Fani Willis and Jack Smith not file insurrection or Treason charges against Trump? Because he's going to be found guilty and that would prevent him from being POTUS.

Here's a clue you should have listened to Q. Like Q said, We have it all. It's being gradually leaked out by the Military Patriots in Control.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-familys-influence-peddling-scheme.html

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]give me the closest gas station

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell-O, you know why Willis and Smith didn't file treason charges?

The Military COG told them not to.

They want Trump found guilty. Trump has already told us he will be found guilty just as he told us in September 2020,he was not going to be in the White House after the Election. Being found guilty will buy him millions more brown and bleck votes.He will be cleared on appeal.

As Q said, Trust the Plan. Trust Trump. Trust the Military.

He wants his day in court for the Trial of the Century. Why? Trump is going to prove to the world your treasonous dimocommie buds are guilty of the Crime of The Century.

The Election fraud that stole the US Presidency is a crime of treason. The US pukes declared no war and claimed no affiliation with a foreign enemy and wore no enemy uniform in their attacks.

Remember Trump reporting several times that we had been attacked more viciously than at Pearl Harbor?

That was a declaration of war acceptable under the new US DOD Law of War Manual.

Trump wants to prove their treason to the world for good reason. Trump demands that he justify to the World their Military Tribunals and Death Penalty and Hanging.

As Q said, "The Best is Yet To Come."

You don't believe me because you are a fool. You're too stupid to Connect the Dots.

You will. It's coming. confused Your biotch told you the truth one time. As usual, you didn't believe the truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by hunter13

There are NO Liberals

Only Marxist/Maoist and your Next Door Neighbor Marxist Sympathizers…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d like to know how you keep somebody off the ballot for something they have never been charged with?

Texas might as well take Biden off the ballot because they believe Joe took bribes.
Never been proven, never been charged? Doesn’t matter, we think he did it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akrange

Liberal ..

Leftist

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I’d like to know how you keep somebody off the ballot for something they have never been charged with?

Texas might as well take Biden off the ballot because they believe Joe took bribes.
Never been proven, never been charged? Doesn’t matter, we think he did it.

The 'article' nary even mentions POTUS

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jeffy you are losing bigly AGAIN

Lookit you, feelin’ the heat. 😂

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
In the final analysis President Trump will be elected for the THIRD time and none of these anti-American actions by liberals using the bastardized liberal courts for their lawfare will be overturned. Jeff0 will still be a pathetic piece of dogshit and the coming storm will not shine favorably upon Jeff0 and his ilk. It’s gonna be epic…

Stay tuned for more of Jeff’s cherry picking liberal court decisions before they’re overturned. All of these cases were ones that made him giddy when they were first brought but virtually everyone of these bullshit abuses by a banana republic party replete with the affirmative action promoted ass monkeys that brought them have fallen apart.

1 ass monkey in Georgia is banging another ass monkey 🙊 and lying about Trump while the ass monkeys 🙊 are stealing money from grants and destroying our Constitution yet Jeff0 is deafeningly quiet. He claims to be a fan of the law yet, like everything in his miserable life, that’s a LIE. Jeff0 hasn’t said a word about the obviously illegal bullshit being done by his justice warrior negress and her jug eared beau.

Jeff0 is the epitome of the lying liberal dipshit and I hope that when the bell tolls he’s begging for the pain to end….

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
To the OP or others....show me where 1 prosecutor anywhere has filed charges of "INSURRECTION " against Trump.

I'll wait.

You got nothing.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, that’s settled. The outcome isn’t surprising.

Two noteworthy things. First, SCOTUS did not contest the lower court’s finding of fact that Trump was, in fact, an insurrectionist. This is potentially huge. Second, if I’m understanding their ruling correctly, Congress could refuse to seat Trump on those grounds if he were to win in November (hint: he won’t). I believe it would require a simple majority in the House and 60 votes in the Senate.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,454 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.