Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wytex
Interesting how the Colorado folks don't like or want her elected now but all of you from elsewhere do.
Pretty telling. Listen to the locals on this.
We care about America, not your Liberal pot smoking State.

She is running in a Federal Election, that position affects all Americans and as Americans we have not only a right, but a duty pay attention and to voice our concerns and opinions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Interesting how the Colorado folks don't like or want her elected now but all of you from elsewhere do.

She is running in a Federal Election, that position affects all Americans and as Americans we have not only a right, but a duty pay attention and to voice our concerns and opinions.

Considering that Boebert was huffing on a vape pen in the theater, for a performance of Beetlejuice...... I certainly get your point lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A

When did Wyoming become a liberal pot smoking state? I guess I missed that.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yeah, Wyoming is not a liberal pot smoking state but I guess facts don't matter to some, lol.
You may care about America as I do but I choose to let the folks living in Colorado choose who they want to represent themselves and Boebert is not who they want.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

who in the hell are you to be telling people to use their brains?.....out of staters always know what's right...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hmmmmm- - - - -I wonder if Trump has a little lipstick on his dipstick?

Popcorn Surprise?

No that was the guy that she went on a date with while being followed by liberal propagandists..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jetjockey
CO is one of the most educated states in the US, and educated people don’t like liars and trolls. .
This is the most ridiculous statement of the year.

CO has elected an overwhelming majority of Democrats in both the House and the Senate and topped it off with a Democrat Governor.

This demonstrates a lack of intelligence, in fact it actually indicated how incredibly stupid the majority of CO voters are.

They don’t like Liars and Trolls, so they vote for Democrats?

Idiot.

About half the population of district 4 encompasses Douglas County. Douglas county is an incredibly well educated, and very wealthy, conservative county. Those conservatives still believe in old conservative values like honesty, faith, family, etc. They hold people accountable for their actions, and won’t vote in a white trash redneck who gets felt up at a family performance, lies about it, and only admits it after she’s caught. That’s exactly why she won’t get re-elected.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by 45_100
I read somewhere that people get paid $25 per post to troll conservative websites. They also get $15.00 for each reply. .

And you believe that?
And you don’t?

No, I don’t.

That could easily be thousands of dollars a day.

I would believe a figure less by a factor of ten.

But I would be happy to be proven wrong. It would help to explain jaguartx.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

But you lack the most important bit, you can’t vote in Colorado. I can’t vote for or against Boebert in District 4 either but I will vote for the conservative candidate, Jeff Hurd, in District Three, the district Boebert quit in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan

But you lack the most important bit, you can’t vote in Colorado.

Neither can Trump, should that bar him from commenting or endorsing.

The OP is from TX, should he not be allowed to comment on CO elections

Last edited by steve4102; 03/04/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
She's looney tunes.

She better ask god for a new job, she's done in politics.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lauren-boebert-says-shes-not-043131125.html

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
God blessed you with a traffic cone head dumfuk

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd
What possessed you to post this insult aimed at Gonehuntin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I read somewhere that people get paid $25 per post to troll conservative websites. They also get $15.00 for each reply. Don’t know who pays this or whether or not it is true. George Soros comes to mind. The subject of Lauren Boebert certainly seems to elicit some strong responses. Maybe someone can clarify.

Like others have mentioned we are voting for people to run our government to the benefit of the taxpayers and in a constitutional manner. We are not voting for people to teach Sunday School. I am mostly interested in how they vote on the issues and who opposes them. Boebert checks the right boxes, as did Sarah Palin. The media crucifies them and supports people like Sanders and Pocohauntus.

Bingo, and yes, they are Soros funded...

Illegitimi non carborundum

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Raspy
I read somewhere that people get paid $25 per post to troll conservative websites. They also get $15.00 for each reply. Don’t know who pays this or whether or not it is true. George Soros comes to mind. The subject of Lauren Boebert certainly seems to elicit some strong responses. Maybe someone can clarify.

Like others have mentioned we are voting for people to run our government to the benefit of the taxpayers and in a constitutional manner. We are not voting for people to teach Sunday School. I am mostly interested in how they vote on the issues and who opposes them. Boebert checks the right boxes, as did Sarah Palin. The media crucifies them and supports people like Sanders and Pocohauntus.

Check your hat for tinfoil.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yanky dumfuk Buzzh has a traffic cone head go count some board ft and report back 🤣🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yanky dumfuk Buzzh has a traffic cone head go count some board ft and report back 🤣🤣
Yet to sent your insult to Gonehuntin, again why

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Raspy

Check your hat for tinfoil.

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories, and I’m surprised your teeth aren’t brown from all the shit talking you do.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 204guy, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,600
Posts18,492,235
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.