Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by 45_100
I read somewhere that people get paid $25 per post to troll conservative websites. They also get $15.00 for each reply. Don’t know who pays this or whether or not it is true. George Soros comes to mind. The subject of Lauren Boebert certainly seems to elicit some strong responses. Maybe someone can clarify.

Like others have mentioned we are voting for people to run our government to the benefit of the taxpayers and in a constitutional manner. We are not voting for people to teach Sunday School. I am mostly interested in how they vote on the issues and who opposes them. Boebert checks the right boxes, as did Sarah Palin. The media crucifies them and supports people like Sanders and Pocohauntus.

Bingo, and yes, they are Soros funded...

There's a 105 of em on this website.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I read somewhere that people get paid $25 per post to troll conservative websites. They also get $15.00 for each reply. Don’t know who pays this or whether or not it is true. George Soros comes to mind. The subject of Lauren Boebert certainly seems to elicit some strong responses. Maybe someone can clarify.

Like others have mentioned we are voting for people to run our government to the benefit of the taxpayers and in a constitutional manner. We are not voting for people to teach Sunday School. I am mostly interested in how they vote on the issues and who opposes them. Boebert checks the right boxes, as did Sarah Palin. The media crucifies them and supports people like Sanders and Pocohauntus.

Check your hat for tinfoil.

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories, and I’m surprised your teeth aren’t brown from all the shit talking you do.

And you believe the world is flat...WOW!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories, and I’m surprised your teeth aren’t brown from all the shit talking you do.

If you want to be a smartass, you have to be smart. Otherwise, you’re just an ass.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

So jag’s posts alone are worth 5 million? Bullshít. There is no one, Soros funded or not, paying $25 a post to troll. Maybe $.25. You are off your fúcking rocker if you think someone is paying that.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

No one of any importance gives 2 chits about what happens on the dumpster fire.

LOL

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If you want to be a smartass, you have to be smart. Otherwise, you’re just an ass.

Crawl out of the bunker...you've never met a conspiracy theory you didn't like.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by callnum

No one of any importance gives 2 chits about what happens on the dumpster fire.

LOL
Bailin out ur boi frind?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Lloyd is many things, but smart isn’t one of them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That pretty much ends the very slight chance she may have had.

Lol, she's done more for her Country than you've ever thought of doing. She's twice the Woman you could ever dream of being.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Oh, I’m sorry. I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself, and you’re about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Oh, I’m sorry. I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself, and you’re about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
Brother, think long and hard about motorcycle amenities before comparing Buzz. If both were left in a ditch ten years, just think about it.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
God blessed you with a traffic cone head dumfuk
What possessed you to post this insult aimed at Gonehuntin
Yanky dumfuk Buzzh has a traffic cone head go count some board ft and report back 🤣🤣
Yet to sent your insult to Gonehuntin, again why
Go count some board ft dumfuk in ur sleep

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Not offending me any, just exposing yourself as a nut.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Yessir

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=45_100]

Not offending me any, just exposing yourself as a nut.

Speaking of nuts on the fire, that is you....You’re replies are about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Don’t get bitter, just get better....Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Raspy, find some original material, along with a clue...you're boring.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Hey, I'm having fun with idiots like you, sorry, but you are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hey, I'm having fun with idiots like you, sorry, but you are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.

🥱

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

🥱

HA Ha, you remind me of sleepy Joe....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nice seeing the republicans staying together.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (160user, 16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 3,048 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,620
Posts18,492,682
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.