Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I couldn't get the X link to cut and paste? It features a VERY pissed off sounding Black guy filming a group of Hispanic looking men hanging around his part of the hood.

The "waiting on marching orders" observation might have merit... they did get all those "free" phones.

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives
@dom_lucre
🔥🚨BREAKING: This Black man released footage of migrants hanging on the block of a Philadelphia Black community. He believes they are waiting for “marching orders”

I am getting reports from LA, Chicago, Arizona and New York that this is happening more and more since January and they fear that “Migrants are planning to take over the hoods by force.”

The Great Replacement is real but it is directly affecting the Black Community first because the migrants are willing to replace the Blacks to have a better position at joining American society and entering the other communities of America.

If this is true, as I predicted last month after my visit to Chicago, I fear we are approaching a civil war that will start in the projects and end up in the country clubs.

There is a reason for the sudden confidence migrants are displaying now, to my Black Americans, be safe and be prepared, to all Americans be safe and prepared.

Please don't feed the trolls!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hmmmm- - - -I wonder which is more fun- - - -playing cowboys and indians, or wetbacks and n i g g e r s?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
IIRC Hispanic gangs are pretty good at wiping out Black gang bangers... We are living in "interesting times".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would be a step in the right direction..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We couldn’t get so lucky to have those two groups going at each other.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have a hard time thinking they will not go after each other.... just don't get caught in the crossfire.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This is news? These two groups have been going at each other for probably a century at least.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Anybody who thinks blacks aren't pissed off about all these illegals, I got news for ya.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Um, well maybe being a migrant sanctuary city was not a great idea...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hmmmm- - - -I wonder which is more fun- - - -playing cowboys and indians, or wetbacks and n i g g e r s?

Wait, I thought we were suppose to shoot the peeps with Green Headbands. You mean there's more?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What I find Interesting is that Millions of People in this Country can’t see that their Elected Officials in the District of Corruption have set them Up for Continual Combat at every Level ..

Flood the Zone with Illegal Enemy Combatants and let the Games Begin..

Ted Curse knows what they’ve Done..

Won’t be long till we’re all gonna to be Done

There’s no stopping the Final Showdown.

DC United is counting on Reconstruction in their Liking

They and their Mega Rich Donor's who have pushed them to This Outcum..

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Exactly. Everyone will be involved, there will be no safe spaces. And it’s by design.
“United we stand, divided we fall”
Not hard to see how far the left and right have gone to divide this country up.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
“Waiting for marching orders”.

My guess is those orders will come down in November.

Stay salty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
those illegals aren't going to replace young white males with any gumption in the workforce

they are going to replace young black males which will result in them going to prison or dying in greater numbers..

The democratic party has abandoned blacks and the latinos will have no tolerance for their bullshit when they get the voting majority.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well, there's the language thing. Spanish is easier to understand than jive.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Anyone else find it ironic that a black guy is talking about "getting marching orders" after living through the dirty black summer of 2020? Remember the pallets of bricks being dumped off around cities?

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
A black guy can’t [bleep] win around here even if he comes to the same conclusion as some of you. You do realize that it’s probably a guy like this that’s actually gonna have the stones do something about what’s happening right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Anybody who thinks blacks aren't pissed off about all these illegals, I got news for ya.
Yep they not liking it especially in the big blue cities they bĂ­tching about it.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep they not liking it especially in the big blue cities they bĂ­tching about it.
well.. they did vote for this .or at least voted the dems who brought this about .they got what hey paid for

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It sounds like Elon agrees with the Black guy:

WHO NEEDS BORDERS?
Elon Musk Warns “Groundwork Is Being Laid For Something Far Worse Than 9/11”
Steve Watson
5th March 2024

Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants were directly FLOWN INTO THE US by the Biden administration

X owner Elon Musk has once again spoken out on the Biden Administration’s complete neglect to secure the Southern border, and facilitation of mass illegal immigration, warning that with the amount of unvetted foreigners being freely allowed into the country, there is sure to be some major catastrophic event being planned.

In a post to X, Musk wrote “This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants.”

Musk pointed to a Daily Mail article covering an admission from the White House that thousands of illegal immigrants from foreign countries were flown into at least 43 different American airports from January through December 2023.

He added “It is highly probable that the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11. “

“Just a matter of time,” Musk concluded.

Details of the secret Biden program were exposed by a Freedom of Information lawsuit that was first reported by journalist Todd Bensman of the Center for Immigration Studies.

The effort forced the administration to admit that it had overseen the flights containing at least 320,000 migrants into the US in an attempt to reduce the number of crossings at the border.

Officials have refused to provide any details of who was flown and to where, with lawyers for the administration’s immigration agencies claiming that revealing the locations of where the illegals are could create national security ‘vulnerabilities,’ and prompt ‘bad actors’ to take advantage.

Despite repeatedly stating the border was secure and that conservative claims of an ‘open border’ were false, the Biden administration was directly transporting illegal immigrants into the country.

In 2022 it was also revealed that the administration was transporting illegal immigrants around the country on flights in the dead of night.

Elon Musk has repeatedly warned that unchecked illegal immigration is being facilitated by the Biden government in an effort to create a “one party state.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,300
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.