Campfire 'Bwana
D
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've heard that. Wouldn't put it past them.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Treason

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Looks like the Daily Mail is a British tabloid news source.

But, with our MSM, misinformation is anything other than their party line that they approve of, print and publish.

I hope this is misinformation, but wouldn't be surprised if it's the truth.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Press Release from the outfit that FOIA'ed the data.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Government-...ate-Security-Vulnerabilities-US-Airports

Thanks to an ongoing Center for Immigration Studies Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app. (See links to prior CIS reports at the end of this post.)

The Biden administration’s legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to U.S. airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release publicly.

But while large immigrant-receiving cities and media lay blame for the influx on Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s busing program, CBP has withheld from the Center – and apparently will not disclose – the names of the 43 U.S. airports that have received 320,000 inadmissible aliens from January through December 2023, nor the foreign airports from which they departed. The agency’s lawyers have cited a general “law enforcement exception” without elaborating – until recently – on how releasing airport locations would harm public safety beyond citing “the sensitivity of the information.”

Now, though, CIS’s litigation has yielded a novel and newsworthy answer from the government: The public can’t know the receiving airports because those hundreds of thousands of CBP-authorized arrivals have created such “operational vulnerabilities” at airports that “bad actors” could undermine law enforcement efforts to “secure the United States border” if they knew the volume of CBP One traffic processed at each port of entry.

In short, the Biden administration’s legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to U.S. airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release publicly, lest “bad actors” take advantage of them to inflict harm on public safety. Or, more specifically, here’s how CBP’s lawyers, in email communications with CIS and summarized in a CIS Joint Status Filing, characterized FOIA’s law enforcement exception (b)(7)(E) in explaining their refusal to release just the domestic U.S. airport locations:

Exception (b)(7)(E) has been applied to the identifying information for air ports of entry, which, if disclosed would reveal information about the relative number of individuals arriving, and thus resources expended at particular airports which would, either standing alone or combined with other information, reveal operational vulnerabilities that could be exploited by bad actors altering their patterns of conduct, adopting new methods of operation, and taking other countermeasures, thereby undermining CBP’s law enforcement efforts to secure the United States borders.

The agency’s attorneys floated a similar argument for withholding the locations of foreign departure airports, adding only that “bad actors” abroad who found out about the “resources expended toward travelers arriving from particular airports” could “extrapolate” from the numbers leaving foreign airports to identify the receiving U.S. airports and then undermine law enforcement’s ability to secure the border (which includes international airports).

The program at the center of the FOIA litigation is perhaps the most enigmatic and least-known of the Biden administration’s uses of the CBP One cell phone scheduling app, even though it is responsible for almost invisibly importing by air 320,000 aliens with no legal right to enter the United States since it got underway in late 2022. It remains part of the administration’s “lawful pathways” strategy, with its stated purpose being to reduce the number of illegal border entries between ports of entry. The countries whose citizens are eligible are Cuba, Haiti, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, and Ecuador.

Under these legally dubious parole programs, aliens who cannot legally enter the country use the CBP One app to apply for travel authorization and temporary humanitarian release from those airports. The parole program allows for two-year periods of legal status during which adults are eligible for work authorization.

The government characterizes these programs as “family reunification programs”.

While seven of the nationalities, excluding Venezuelans and Nicaraguans, can claim eligibility under older family reunification parole programs, all can also just fly in if they can show they have a non-family financial sponsor (which can even be “an organization, business, or other entity”) and meet other requirements, such as owning a valid passport and passing security checks based on biometric information provided through CBP One.

Upon receiving authorization from Washington, they buy air passage to U.S. international airports where CBP personnel process them for release in short order. All are said to be responsible for paying for their own airfare.

They and inadmissible aliens from many dozens of other countries also get this parole benefit at eight U.S.-Mexico land ports of entry. That separate parole program has brought in another 420,000 immigrants from nearly 100 nations from May 2021 through December 2023, according to CIS lawsuit data updated through December 2023. (See links to the 2023 report below, which reflects data through August)

For most of the past year, big-city mayors and state governors have loudly complained about the hundreds of thousands of foreigners showing up in need of housing, food, medical treatment, clothing, and education, placing extraordinary unfunded financial burdens on local populations. Routinely, politicians and major media outlets have laid blame for the influx on Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s busing program.

But the airport location information would undoubtedly provide a more accurate and complete picture of what is happening, though the administration would not be able to blame the Texas governor for these arrivals.

The redacted records received by CIS show a clear preference for some airports over others, with a dozen unnamed facilities receiving most of the 320,000.

Release by the government of the airport data would serve an important public interest in that it would provide voters and public officials with information to pressure the Biden government to reduce monthly arrival rates into their cities and states.

Colin M. Farnsworth, CIS’s Chief FOIA Counsel, said the Center rejects the government’s explanation about bad actors exploiting “operational vulnerabilities” at airports on grounds that CBP pre-screens and pre-schedules the arrival of CBP One applicants at each port of entry. He said CIS will litigate for a total release of the airport information.

Bad actors already have access to airport travel volumes, through CBP’s own “Traveler and Conveyance Statistics website.” Its statistics for cities whose travails with migrant arrivals are well-publicized show striking airport arrival increases from FY 2022, before the airlift program, through 2023.

Boston airports, for instance, spiked from 2.3 million during FY 2022 to 3.3 million in 2023, the public CBP website shows. Chicago, another migrant hotspot, rose from 6.3 million airport travelers in FY2022 to 7.9 million in 2023. New York City airports spiked from 17.7 million airport arrivals in 2022 to 22.9 million in 2023.

Related reports from Center for Immigration Studies FOIA litigation are based on data provided through August 2023 and the early part of September 2023. CBP has since provided data for all of September, October, November, and December 2023, which are reflected above in this report.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I really think this administration is going to continue this brazen, in your face treasonous acts until they can provoke the type of response they are just waiting for.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Looks like the Daily Mail is a British tabloid news source.

But, with our MSM, misinformation is anything other than their party line that they approve of, print and publish.

I hope this is misinformation, but wouldn't be surprised if it's the truth.

DF

Daily Mail is far more truthful than the MSM.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
If true...why in hell is there enough money laying around in slush funds to pay for almost a third of a million plane tickets with no accounting to Congress, Budget Office, GAO or Treasury? Assuming an international flight ticket runs an arbitrary figure of say 300 bucks..we are looking at almost a billion dollars.
Sorry about making everything about money...but I just filed my 2023 taxes.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
How could they keep that large an operation under wraps with no one spilling the beans?

A lot of people would have to know what was going on.

And why do we have to learn this from a British tabloid, if that was indeed the means by which it was revealed?

DF

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
That's what I have been told.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Smh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
There needs to be an exhaustive investigation of the UN and many NGO's who are orchestrating, funding and managing this onslaught of humanity on our country.

And, these entities are largely funded by our tax dollars. We're paying to be invaded....

Crazy stuff.

DF

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Monkeywerks has been tracking these flights for some time.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I believe it, the democrats need voters they will do whatever it takes to get them here.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
How could they keep that large an operation under wraps with no one spilling the beans?

And why do we have to learn this from a British tabloid, if that was indeed the means by which it was revealed?

DF

I skim the Daily Mail very frequently...there is a Daily Mail US and AUS feed. By Brit standards DM is right leaning...meh, but what they do, is they tailor the feed YOU get to your preferences. When I first started with them it was pop culture tabloid bs...but as they gained a profile of my interests...the content changed. How close they ever get to truth? Only by accident would be my guess.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by flintlocke

DF

I skim the Daily Mail very frequently...there is a Daily Mail US and AUS feed. By Brit standards DM is right leaning...meh, but what they do, is they tailor the feed YOU get to your preferences. When I first started with them it was pop culture tabloid bs...but as they gained a profile of my interests...the content changed. How close they ever get to truth? Only by accident would be my guess.
Well, sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn.

Truth, even if my accident, is still truth. And, this truth seems to be corroborated by other sources, so maybe the smoke does lead to a fire.

My hope: that what is hidden be revealed. And the hidden stuff seems to be bubbling to the surface, more and more light shining into the darkness.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There needs to be an exhaustive investigation of the UN and many NGO's who are orchestrating, funding and managing this onslaught of humanity on our country.

And, these entities are largely funded by our tax dollars. We're paying to be invaded....

Crazy stuff.

DF

Crazy stuff.

DF
I walked into your local airport a couple of years ago to inquire about some luggage regulations. There was a herd of Hispanic people there and no flights available until hours later. Only one could speak decent English but they got me told how hungry they were. No food was available there. They were from several different countries including Cuba. I can just about guarantee they were on a U.S government sponsored trip.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Steve if that link is true the entire administration should be hung for treason from light poles on Pennsylvania Ave.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's TRUE. Charlie McCarthy, Newsmax, confirmed....Center for Immigration Studies filed a FOIA request, and CBP is the agency setting up the flights and paying the tab. Think of it...CBP actively violating US immigration law...I think we know who the enemy is, the enemy wears green uniforms.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,764
Posts18,495,635
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.