Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Newsmax called it already. VA is an open primary so Independents and Democrats can vote for Haley to go against Trump and apparently he's still gonna clobber her. VT is the other open primary tonight.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LRP's already dropping to $0.63 per..............more at 10!!!!!!

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
No [bleep] VA voted Trump

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
NC just called for Trump. I believe the polls there closed at 7:30, so 10 minutes in he's got it. If he gets VT he's gonna run the table tonight.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
👏👏👏👏👏👏

The first of MANY - ALL!

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/05/24.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have gotten 6 robo calls from / for Haley last 24 hours.

I never get calls like that....ever.

WTF thinks that's a good campaign strategy?

MAGA !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
But Nikki won DC!!!!

The funniest part of the whole deal is, if DJT is re-re-elected (and I’ll vote for him for the third time), he’ll give her a job in his administration (again) if she wants one.

Flame away if you like, but remember, he’s hired way, way, the [bleep] worse!🤣

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump will win Texas but there’s a lot of serious propositions at stake and RINOs are being challenged. We have to Clean the House.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Potsy
But Nikki won DC!!!!

The funniest part of the whole deal is, if DJT is re-re-elected (and I’ll vote for him for the third time), he’ll give her a job in his administration (again) if she wants one.

I understand your angle but I don’t think so this time. No re-election to worry about and he’s watched all the never trumpets that he helped. That said I would not bet much more than lunch money on the Swamp convincing him. I mean look how far his VP tried to stab him.

I believe she is 100% DONE but again wouldn’t bet a lot

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump will win Texas but there’s a lot of serious propositions at stake and RINOs are being challenged. We have to Clean the House.
Most all of the props in TX are no brainer ones. The forced to e check employees is a BS govt setup and hopefully that one flames out.

The property tax one... whoever wrote that is a rino or worse. The way its written its DOA as it can never happen that way...so its a feel good vote. Kind of sounds like something Abbott would come up with.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
But Nikki won DC!!!!

The neocon bittch won a district 😂😂 he will run the table on states 👍

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 007FJ
But Nikki won DC!!!!

I understand your angle but I don’t think so this time. No re-election to worry about and he’s watched all the never trumpets that he helped. That said I would not bet much more than lunch money on the Swamp convincing him. I mean look how far his VP tried to stab him.

I believe she is 100% DONE but again wouldn’t bet a lot
I understand your thought process here, but…

The Fire Hive has defended Trump since day one for appointing the likes of Sessions, Wray, Barr, Haspel, etc. saying he had No Choice because he had to appoint only Establishment Approved Swampers otherwise the Senate would Not Confirm his nominees.

If True, then the same situation still holds true. The Senate isn’t going to allow him to make recess appointment and they will not confirm anyone that is not Swamp Approved.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nestucca
But Nikki won DC!!!!

The neocon bittch won a district 😂😂 he will run the table on states 👍
I do t know, I have my doubts Trump will win MN, big brain dead Union voters up here.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has learned a lot about dirty politics since 2016. He’s been on the receiving end of all of it.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
And NC, TN, AL, TX, OK, ME

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
And NC, TN, AL, TX, OK, ME

Add CO to that list. Called early. They made some people mad in that state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump should be Magnanimous and offer Nikki the position of Ambassador to Uganda or Hatti lol

KB

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Trump should be Magnanimous and offer Nikki the position of Ambassador to Uganda or Hatti lol
Disagree she is a loser and a warmongering turd in the democrats pocket. She needs to be completely be turned out of any government position. Nothing nada zilch. At any government position she can still do harm..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

LoL. Good one Killer. But, Greenland will work too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Blueeagle, 35, Boarmaster123, blackhawk44, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,212 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,237
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.