Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Whip
Really spot on piece by Neon Revolt for those that don't know much about Q. I've not seen better.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/...e-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/

Very informative. Thanks Whip

Lol, you must have forgot the beginning of all this. Let's start with a recap!

Who is Q?
QAnon, often called just “Q,” is someone with Q-Level security clearance and a history of Military Intelligence working within the Trump administration to disseminate information to the American people directly.

Seems marktheshark wasn't too far off on this!

Wuuuut
K22 says there is no such thing as QAnon.

Correct. And I'll continue to say it.

So rjf quotes Neon Revolt and claims that is the beginning. More disinformation like Mwbyler warned about.

1) In the beginning of this thread.

2) You not believing or liking something does not make it "disinformation."

Last edited by plumbum; 03/05/24.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Whip
Really spot on piece by Neon Revolt for those that don't know much about Q. I've not seen better.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/...e-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/

Very informative. Thanks Whip

Lol, you must have forgot the beginning of all this. Let's start with a recap!

Who is Q?
QAnon, often called just “Q,” is someone with Q-Level security clearance and a history of Military Intelligence working within the Trump administration to disseminate information to the American people directly.

Seems marktheshark wasn't too far off on this!

Wuuuut
K22 says there is no such thing as QAnon.

Correct. And I'll continue to say it.

So rjf quotes Neon Revolt and claims that is the beginning. More disinformation like Mwbyler warned about.

When something goes against your agenda and shows you were wrong, no matter how many articles are quoted instead of saying I guess I was wrong, you throw out "disinformation". When your so blinded by the forest.
Read Q post 4881 then tell me again how I'm wrong.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

This is a very serious accusation from a boxer - one which the alien and UFO community are looking into.

“ Garcia has been making some of the wildest accusations on Tuesday, ever since that mysterious video of his alleged death was published on social media. But at this point, there is no way to know for sure if what he claims is real or if he simply lost the plot. Initially, Garcia apparently wrote on X that he was hacked and nobody could do anything to stop it. He wrote that he had a picture of a real alien and alerted the entire UFO community. Everybody wanted him to post that but the messages simply got increasingly weirder. Folks thought he was hacked but then he appeared on an X space by Andrew Tate's request. That's when Ryan Garcia started saying some concerning stuff about the so-called "elites' and Bohemian Grove.

Ryan Garcia explains disturbing video claiming he was dead and had his 'throat slit'
Ryan Garcia claims to have video evidence of his claims

One thing is for sure, Garcia sounded like he was deadly serious on this X space where Andrew Tate acted as the host. As he was saying the atricities they allegedly made him watch other people commit, Ryan Garcia was asked if he could prove what he said. Ryan revealed he has videos of what happened and for some reason, he claimed Bohemian Grove exists. Many won't understand what that means, but there are those who do and they are unconfirmed claims about this place. Ryan Garcia left the space and started making even more concernings accusations. That's where people started fearing for his life or well being.”

https://amp.marca.com/en/boxing/2024/03/05/65e78494ca474185388b45e7.html

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good info, K22. Thanks. It's always nice to get on the Fire and ser you raising the corksuckers ire.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1759049663917838659?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1759049663917838659%7Ctwgr%5Ed9225bff4575af0cbe2692f4ea95cf98150245f2%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgreatawakening.win%2Fp%2F17shvuonaj%2Fthe-mereexposure-effect-its-impo%2Fc%2F

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good info, J22. Thanks. It's always nice to get on the Fire and ser you raising the corksuckers ire.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good info, J22. Thanks. It's always nice to get on the Fire and ser you raising the corksuckers ire.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is very true. As soon as you start telling the truth this will apply.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Truth”, is not where the largest dispute is within this thread. Its accountability for those mixed up in this truth.

K22 and Jag types will be directly responsible for the failures because they are pushing this Q-Bitch active pacification campaign which stops people from taking an active involvement above just reading the false hope drivel.

So, when nothing changes for the better and nobody of significance is held accountable, its K22, Jag, and all other similar personalities to blame.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“Patriots are in control. SIT BACK and enjoy the show.”
Q

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Well well your little 'groid "prophet" now claims Lin Wood has "library video" proof of "government officials AND US SPECIAL FORCES soldiers abusing and killing" children!!! Wouldnt immediately releasing said footage and exposing the perps HELP children who are currently enduring or will endure such crimes, and also wouldnt having such videos and hiding them or ANYONE having direct knowledge of someone having such "evidence" and not pushing releasing it mean they are complacent with such activities??? Ariel also claims M Flynn etc tried to sue him because he shares such "information". More than likely he would be sued for slander based on such wild unevidenced claims!!!

How you guys believe and parrot such BS based solely on the rantings of the whack job "Ariel" escapes myself and most others with a functioning brain!!!

Most of the original Q believers have long abandoned the "movement" due to seeing the lack of "predictions" coming to fruition, said "predictions" and "prophets" growing increasingly absurd and outlandish etc etc. What is left are small group of fervent kooks who mindlessly buy into anything they believe fits the "narrative"
This is evidenced even right here where on a site with a LARGE cross section membership of mostly conservative, generally not the most trusting of government type members, where only a VERY few members post postive thoughts of Q and the other "prophets" and their message!!!
It is also telling that the "doubters" willingly post verifiable FACTS refuting the Qber posts and will engage in being questioned, while the "believers" resort to name calling etc, or simply post another barrage of links, memes etc!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
“Patriots are in control. SIT BACK and enjoy the show.”
Q
I am, I'm enjoying it immensely.

Polls tonight seem to indicate the folks are being brought from Dark to Light.

Seems the Patriots are successful in Redpilling Millions.

Think I'll be having me some popcorn to listen to 46 and 47.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Well well your little 'groid "prophet" now claims Lin Wood has "library video" proof of "government officials AND US SPECIAL FORCES soldiers abusing and killing" children!!! Wouldnt immediately releasing said footage and exposing the perps HELP children who are currently enduring or will endure such crimes, and also wouldnt having such videos and hiding them or ANYONE having direct knowledge of someone having such "evidence" and not pushing releasing it mean they are complacent with such activities??? Ariel also claims M Flynn etc tried to sue him because he shares such "information". More than likely he would be sued for slander based on such wild unevidenced claims!!!

How you guys believe and parrot such BS based solely on the rantings of the whack job "Ariel" escapes myself and most others with a functioning brain!!!

Most of the original Q believers have long abandoned the "movement" due to seeing the lack of "predictions" coming to fruition, said "predictions" and "prophets" growing increasingly absurd and outlandish etc etc. What is left are small group of fervent kooks who mindlessly buy into anything they believe fits the "narrative"
This is evidenced even right here where on a site with a LARGE cross section membership of mostly conservative, generally not the most trusting of government type members, where only a VERY few members post postive thoughts of Q and the other "prophets" and their message!!!
It is also telling that the "doubters" willingly post verifiable FACTS refuting the Qber posts and will engage in being questioned, while the "believers" resort to name calling etc, or simply post another barrage of links, memes etc!

Good luck with your disinformation............you'll need it.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 2,226 of 2,274 1 2 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2273 2274

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,504
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.