-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It sure doesn’t pay to get on the IRS’ bad side……..Ask me how I know….

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m not nearly smart enough to do my own

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's a sad state of affairs when you have to hire an accountant or pay for a computer program just to figure out how much tax you own. Congress is the one responsible. They're the only ones who can fix it...and they won't.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I did my own until I saw the hell they put my dad through over a dispute. I pay an accountant to do it and if it is figured wrong I'm not criminally liable. As long as I was honest with the accountant and provided him with the correct information.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve been using the same CPA for going on 20 years. He did my business taxes when I had my business and now he does our personal taxes. I send him our paperwork and he does everything then he files it electronically. We send him the check for $250 and I don’t have to spend any time or days of frustration. If we were ever to get audited, our stuff is simple and straightforward, he would handle the IRS for us. I consider $250 for the security of knowing that a professional will handle it as CHEAP insurance!

I don’t want or need the frustration that comes with dealing with a government agency that exists to cause frustration and I don’t feel like I’ve undermined my “principles” by having a tax professional do what tax professionals do. I hate the IRS as much as anyone but I do know that they will always get their pound of flesh, I’m not going to allow them get me angry…out of principle. 😉. Stubbornness has been the downfall of many men!

I wouldn’t perform surgery on myself and I wouldn’t represent myself in a court of law…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Boyz the District of Corruption just Hired a Army of Tax Vigilante’s and they all work with an Incentive Program..

Your all Felons ..

Ted Curse knows what’s Cum’n

That’s All I got to say About That ..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well that is disheartening...buck up fella, ukraine depends on you!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Don’t ever let your principles get in the way of making money.

interesting concept..run with it for a bit?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's a great time to be an Illegal alien in America.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Don’t worry, pretty soon AI will go through your bank accounts and tell you what to pay.

IC B3

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
Don’t worry, pretty soon AI will go through your bank accounts and tell you what to pay.

Scary idea, but I could see that happening. AI wouldn't tell you what you owe though, it would simply take it and notify you as to what taken.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The IRS is another agency that makes their own laws, interprets their own laws, changes their own laws monthly. Only difference between them and the ATF is they have their own tax prosecutors, own tax courts and own tax judges and no one in the IRS is held accountable for what they say or do. Plus they can seize your assets and you must prove your innocents in their tax court to even hope to get your stuff back, if you ever can. What is not to like??

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.