K

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thank GOD I’m almost OUT OF HERE!

There’s no stopping these dipshits, not even the constraints that the Constitution places on tyrants in the government will rein them in, they ignore the Constitution when it doesn’t suit their evil agenda! They know that they will face a population that is furious at their tyranny and eventually the citizens will respond in kind to their despotism! This government has become destructive of the rights of the people and it’s time for a new form of government more suitable to the people to be instituted!
I hope that these despots suffer greatly…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ain't going anywhere. Its a Federal license. No jurisdiction.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will throw out on same Grounds as the Colorado ballot case. Interstate Commerce clause.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The idiots should have gone after State License.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

There’s no stopping these dipshits, not even the constraints that the Constitution places on tyrants in the government will rein them in, they ignore the Constitution when it doesn’t suit their evil agenda! They know that they will face a population that is furious at their tyranny and eventually the citizens will respond in kind to their despotism! This government has become destructive of the rights of the people and it’s time for a new form of government more suitable to the people to be instituted!
I hope that these despots suffer greatly…
Alaska will be much better for you and family. That entire west Coast north to south is a different country no way in hell would I live there if I did would move out.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
with the amount of crazies out there I dont see any problem with requiring dealers to ensure they lock up and protect their stock from smash and grabbers. whats the big deal? most already do. 1million liability insurance. if you cant afford that then you have no business being a dealer. times have changed and there are gangs of criminals roaming around.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Tesoro
with the amount of crazies out there I dont see any problem with requiring dealers to ensure they lock up and protect their stock from smash and grabbers. whats the big deal? most already do. 1million liability insurance. if you cant afford that then you have no business being a dealer. times have changed and there are gangs of criminals roaming around.
Foot on the neck of "free" citizens. Just politicians wanting more control of everyone's lives.
Submit.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Move to Great Brittan

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're right there are a lot of crazies out there, as a matter of fact there are so many crazies out there it's to dangerous for anyone to own a gun........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If anyone wonders what happened to the PNW…….

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The big deal is the cost.

https://www.bigcountrynewsconnectio...a39961c-9e0e-5e6f-855b-87467ef38eb6.html

Speaking on behalf of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, Troy Nichols said the bill essentially addresses a problem that doesn’t exist.

“The stated purpose of House Bill 2118 is to prevent firearm thefts and straw purchases at dealerships,” he told the committee. “However, federal and state data clearly demonstrate that less than 2 percent of all firearm thefts in Washington state occur at FFLs.”

The firearm industry’s biggest concern, Nichols said, is the prohibitive cost of retaining video footage as required by the bill.

“Even planning for the minimum number of cameras required, when fully implemented, conservative estimates point to costs of more than $197,000 per year for each FFL to digitally story two years’ worth of camera footage,” he said of the House version of the legislation.

Sen. Lynda Wilson, R-Vancouver, contends the bill, if passed, would be a “death sentence on dealers.”

“Even the Seattle Times has editorialized against HB 2118, as noted in the article I wrote for TheGunMag.com Tuesday,” he emailed The Center Square.

“Should it pass, it almost certainly will be challenged in court because the impact on the firearms community and the small retailers would be devastating,” Workman said. “Even the Times admitted this, observing the bill ‘pushes gun control to a level of punishment for legitimate businesses.’”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Why ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RAM
Move to Great Brittan

you guys are too paranoid. they way i see it if gun dealers can lock up their [bleep] properly and not let it go out the back door or busted thru the front then we all have a better chance of being able to buy from them in the future.

I live in a small town in Oregon less than 6k people ( away from the lib bullshit) and our pawnshop sells guns to felons and psychos and our sporting good store has been busted for the same. these people are NOT doing it to say screw the feds but for GREED. who pays? I will when then all get shut down
Grow a brain

Last edited by Tesoro; 03/05/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why does it cost $200,000 to backup two years of video ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Why does it cost $200,000 to backup two years of video ?

exactly... propaganda. i can back up 2 years of video for (guess) 500 bucks on cloud. not 4k

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Foot on the neck of "free" citizens. Just politicians wanting more control of everyone's lives.
Submit.

No just politicians trying to regulate the [bleep] idiots and criminals who have 'the right' to sell guns. You cant get drunk and drive a car around other people can you? You cant pretend to be a surgeon and operate on people can you? we are too collectively stoopid to be able to act on our own will.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RAM
Will throw out on same Grounds as the Colorado ballot case. Interstate Commerce clause.

Commerce clause had nothing to do with Trump v. Anderson.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&...QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0umUSR0YJUjkKTFUbj3Zy2

Last edited by plumbum; 03/05/24.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RAM
Move to Great Brittan

you guys are too paranoid. they way i see it if gun dealers can lock up their [bleep] properly and not let it go out the back door or busted thru the front then we all have a better chance of being able to buy from them in the future.

I live in a small town in Oregon less than 6k people ( away from the lib bullshit) and our pawnshop sells guns to felons and psychos and our sporting good store has been busted for the same. these people are NOT doing it to say screw the feds but for GREED. who pays? I will when then all get shut down
Grow a brain
You think adding prohibitive costs to run a business is fine cause you're worried about smash and grab theft, but everyone else is paranoid?

As an aside, how many smash and grab robberies have taken place at gun stores in Washington in the last five years?

Last edited by dassa; 03/05/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by RAM
Move to Great Brittan

Grow a brain
You think adding prohibitive costs to run a business is fine cause you're worried about smash and grab theft, but everyone else is paranoid?

As an aside, how many smash and grab robberies have taken place at gun stores in Washington in the last five years?

wait for the venezualans to set up shop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,788
Posts18,496,024
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.