Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I got a serious case of bloodlust over the Ken Paxton impeachment and especially because my state rep supported that nonsense. I intended to get involved in the local stuff anyway because that's where it all begins. I keep saying it: act locally, think nationally.

anyway, I volunteered to help the alternative candidate, a fellow by the name of Andy Hopper. I shared a meal with the man a while back to find out more about him and whether I wanted to actively support him and the conclusion was a definite YES. I've been speaking to people and handing out literature---a voting guide, actually, prepared and produced by a county conservative group. Today was pretty tough, a twelve hour effort but with about an hour and a half break around 3PM. It got pretty damned warm today, and I was relieved when the polls finally closed at 7 PM. at that time, our team from all across the district met at a barbecue joint near where I live to eat, socialize a bit, and watch the returns.

It looks like there will be a runoff in May, so I'll be back at it. That's okay...I'm willing to do it if we can get Lynn Stucky's head on a pike (the dirty souvabitch!).

The photo below is of our new (hopefully) state rep on the left, me on the right, and a new friend in the middle.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
That you in the middle?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
He looks familiar.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That's a good deal.

It ain't difficult to outhustle the Republicans.

Thanks.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kyle Rittenhouse

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Good on you. Another prayer almost answered. Hope you can send the RINO home.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good job on trying to get someone worthy elected!

Frog----OUT!

PS Did you pass Kyle some more cartridges???

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Good for you. You need to let your state rep know of your efforts and why.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by frogman43
Good job on trying to get someone worthy elected!

Frog----OUT!

PS Did you pass Kyle some more cartridges???

No, but I have some to spare if he needs some. I kinda doubt that he does though. wink

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Good for you. You need to let your state rep know of your efforts and why.

Which one? The one I was working for knows full well (I was one of MANY who helped) what I was doing. In fact, he and Rittenhouse stood with me for a while as I was doing the work yesterday afternoon.

The one I want out knows who I am as well, and I warned him in VERY clear and explicit terms what I was going to do and exactly why. I carried out my threat, too.

There will be a run-off election in May, so there is more to do. I will seek an assignment from my candidate and get with it. We're going to trounce that RINO's ass!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I got a serious case of bloodlust over the Ken Paxton impeachment and especially because my state rep supported that nonsense. I intended to get involved in the local stuff anyway because that's where it all begins. I keep saying it: act locally, think nationally.

anyway, I volunteered to help the alternative candidate, a fellow by the name of Andy Hopper. I shared a meal with the man a while back to find out more about him and whether I wanted to actively support him and the conclusion was a definite YES. I've been speaking to people and handing out literature---a voting guide, actually, prepared and produced by a county conservative group. Today was pretty tough, a twelve hour effort but with about an hour and a half break around 3PM. It got pretty damned warm today, and I was relieved when the polls finally closed at 7 PM. at that time, our team from all across the district met at a barbecue joint near where I live to eat, socialize a bit, and watch the returns.

It looks like there will be a runoff in May, so I'll be back at it. That's okay...I'm willing to do it if we can get Lynn Stucky's head on a pike (the dirty souvabitch!).

The photo below is of our new (hopefully) state rep on the left, me on the right, and a new friend in the middle.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Well done. If everyone would be so active. We have been trying to get rid of a few locally in TX here. Even though I am no longer a resident I still do my best to point this out to the voters and get folks to get rid of the ones that need gone.

Will never pass up voting even if its worthless. I"ve seen races so close that if only a few more had voted....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My worthless rep Cody Harris won. Too much money and recognition. He’s a local boy with big support. Trouble is he’s a go along to get along guy. He crossed the line by voting for impeachment. We will try harder next time.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The great news is that we successfully primaried three judges off the Court of Criminal Appeals. These were the ones blocking the Attorney General's authority to prosecute election fraud in the state of Texas. As a result, any election fraud cases were referred to district courts and those courts were sullied by Soros money.

What's illustrated here is the importance of a primary election. THAT is the time you get rid of RINOs, not during the general.

Think nationally. Act locally.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good work!

Yeah, Drunk Dade will be history after the runoff! smile

Being the District Chair here, I was a bit busy yesterday too. Late night.

Now we gotta do it again for a runoff in our district for the State House seat.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hoping to see Phelan be kicked off his throne. All 13 propositions on the ballot were passed and that's pretty good. more support for the border and National Guard. Some of the incumbents that voted for impeachment got their ass's kicked and that's good. We have more work to do.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Good work!

Thanks, Barry, and back at ya!

I didn't know you were so deeply involved. I'm just a foot soldier, but happy as a hog in a mudhole doing it.

I can't wait to deliver some more gut punches in May, then hopefully we'll stomp mudholes in some dhimmcrap asses!

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It was a massacre in Texas. Abbot and Paxton went to war with the RINOs and largely won. Some lost outright and other failed to get to fifty percent with more votes against them than for them.

A bunch of those guys will lose the runoff and a few others who don’t might reconsider some of their past votes and start catering to the base.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"Texans for Strong Borders" put this out this morning:

The highlights:

Originally Posted by Texans for Strong Boders
Donald Trump wins the Texas Presidential Primary with 77.9% of the vote
Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan (HD 21) comes in 2nd, forced into a runoff election against David Covey
9 Texas House incumbents lose outright, 8 more forced into runoff elections
Texans for Strong Borders PAC goes 4 for 4 in Election Day push
Voters approve Strong Borders ballot propositions by overwhelming margins
Brandon Gill (TX 26) wins outright, RINO Tony Gonzales (TX 23) faces a runoff against Brandon Herrera

Inch by bloody inch. Take back your school district, then your town, then see to your county, your district, and then your state. Once these goals are realized, we can secure the nation.

No matter how seemingly insignificant, every little victory matters.

Think nationally. Act locally.

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Up until 2010, there were a lot of places in Texas that had NEVER elected a Republican in a local or state election. Now, those Democrats were not today’s commies. They were southern conservative democrats for the most part. Mostly the local elites and those who catered to them. The Tea Party movement changed all that and most of those old time Democrats switched to Republicans. Those are the RINOs in Texas today. A lot of them aren’t bad guys and you would mostly agree with them, but they don’t know what time it is. They do not realize the fight or do not care.

The country is polarizing and that isn’t good. I’m old enough to regret a little that we can’t go back to disagreeing about things like marginal tax rates. But that age is gone and we didn’t start it. Everyone has to pick a side and anyone balancing on a razor’s edge is going to be split in half.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
👍👍👍

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The local elections is where the real power begins, school boards, water boards, city council, etc.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 3,003 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,677
Posts18,534,241
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.