Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Switch
Now she can get back to the McDonalds parking lot while her hubby is in Africa!

The more I saw of the more I grew to dislike her. She will not endorse Trump, trying to blackmail him to pick her for VP.

Go ahead and burn a few more bridges on your way out the door, Nikki!

I don't think she wants VP at all, and she will eventually endorse Trump assuming he is the candidate in November.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Bye bitch!
This! Hopefully the door hits her on the way out

Yep. Fu ck the biotch..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by steve4102
Haley got what she needed. She won VT and DC, she now has 89 Delegates and two victories.

She can now suspend her campaign and just sit and wait hoping that something, or someone removes Trump from the race.

She can then un-suspend her campaign and lobby for the nomination at the Convention.

Not a very likely plan, even if that something or someone removing Trump happened. Trump is heading the party right now so he and the RNC would choose who to allot his delegates to if that unlikely scenario happened. And it would not be Haley. Just because someone has the second most delegates assigned to them, doesn't make them next in line. She's out for President, pure and simple.
The RNC would gladly choose Haley to replace Trump at the convention if Trump is unable to accept the nomination.

Ronna is stepping down after this past super Tuesday. At least that was the announcement. Unless plans change, Laura Trump is now likely gonna be heavily involved at the top of the RNC. You still want to make that bet on the RNC gladly replacing Trump with Haley?
Laura will not be second chair in the RNC.

The RNC spends most of its money supporting non-MAGA candidates and even Democrats for the sole purpose of stopping Trump and putting the kibosh on The MAGA Movement, no way they will allow a member of the Trump team to enter their private club.

Okay. Just so you know I'm saving this for later. Wont rub it in, but I will bring it up when it happens.
Please do, if you don’t, I will, I love to be wrong

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
LONG OVER DUE.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Isn’t this why major players like McCain and Hillary set up foundations then donate to their own foundations

Don't think many people know this, but Hillary established a Canadian "division" of her Foundation. Bribes, er I mean donations, would roll into the Canadian Division, then be transferred to the American "Division" in periodic lump sums. Since American authorities had/have no investigative authority into the Canadian Division, the actual source of the funds coming to America remains clouded. I suspect Justin didn't give a chit, for some reason or another.

So I conclude that the election was stolen from Trump because of Trudeau. This is the only way it can be ,even if it were true none of us can vote up north and Trudeau is afraid Trump will pitch slap him for 4 years. However you're offside by disallowing do -no -wrong policies on behalf of Trump as superhuman God like slave worship perfection man.

Last edited by Malcolm; 03/06/24.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
NIkki needs to stop the Trump bashing and get aboard the Trump train, she has no other choice. We'll see if she's smart enough to realize that.

and trump needs to stop bashing niki and her supporters and get them on his side ,we will see if he is smart enough to do that...bob

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ol_mike
BaBye nimratah- ya ugly skank

glad someone posted her real name ! thank you,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I wonder if she sees the Irony in losing to someone she called a loser..........

It's going to be interesting to see what the GOP does to lose now.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The interesting thing will be down ballot stuff come November.

Schiff and Garvey senate race came out closer than I expected. Maybe if a lot of Dems are so frustrated with LGB they will stay home thinking he'll take the State anyway (and they'd likely be correct) but that opens the doors for Trump to drag along a lot of R voters that would vote for Garvey.

How close you ask?

Schiff 33.2%
Garvey 32.4%

Less than a 1% lead could mean an upset....................but the Dems will be dumping millions, if not more than a billion, in funds to get Schiff elected. I hope the RNC realizes the importance of this race and expends every dollar they can spare to elect Garvey.

They won't.

Garvey is like the quintessential Conservative.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Funny to see our resident day late, dollar short posting old news on this news.

Never not funny to see toot toot pull in late again.🤡🤡🤡🤡

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 1936M71, 40 invisible), 2,218 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,151
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.