Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
They're making threats again, maybe they'll follow through this time.

FLEEING TRUMPLAND

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reelected-americans-are-planning-to-flee-in-droves-2024-3

"Late last year, my wife and I closed on a deal for an apartment in a hilltop town in Umbria. Soon after, I posted a question for my fellow participants in a Facebook group called Expats in Italy: "Is it just my imagination, but is there an uptick in Americans, in particular, looking to purchase property in Italy?" As the responses poured in, many of them sounded a distinct thematic note.

From a woman in Montana who was planning to move to Tuscany: "Yes, it's true! I bought a hilltop village home … for a song compared to US prices. Don't want to be in US anymore. It's expensive and sick of all the political crap and shootings."

From a woman in Texas: "An insurrection by a narcissist who couldn't accept election loss combined with his gun and abortion policies made moving more of a necessity than just a dream."

From a man in Tennessee: "I'm an American ready to flee America for Italy. I doubt I'm alone."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well- - - - -bye! It definitely needs to be a one way trip! Revoke their passports and throw anybody in jail for 10 years if they sneak back in!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Italy has a conservative in charge these days. That's probably making it a better place to live.

Bb

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
"Business Insider" is a left wing biased online site. It is pretty sleazy.

That article is just clickbait BULLSH*T meant to cover for DNC/ Biden/ Blue State Fails..

I doubt a single qoute it in is real.

Last edited by jk16; 03/06/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by SBTCO
From a woman in Montana who was planning to move to Tuscany: "Yes, it's true! I bought a hilltop village home … for a song compared to US prices.

Wonder why that is?

A small, dying town with minimal services and no work with a mile-long walk to the nearest parking spot?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Italy has a conservative in charge these days. That's probably making it a better place to live.

Bb

And she's doing a pretty damn good job. Pissing off some of the elitists in power around Europe.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Boat People feel the same way .

I hear the Chinese Restaurants are having a Go at the Indigenous Cuisine.

Those Ex Pat’s should have a Look at the Ivory Coast and take their Old Farm Equipment with Them ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Semantics?

I notice those folks are "in" MT, TX, TN.
Not from, or "MT, TX, TN natives".

Just trashy imports.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And when you go make sure to officially give up your US citizenship, I Dare you to really make a statement.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And when you go make sure to officially give up your US citizenship, I Dare you to really make a statement.
This right here. I would put money on the fact these folks have a bank account full of money or income producing assets acquired and held right here in the good old USA. By them or their parents or grandparents.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh well

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
GTFO.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
First, I have yet to see any of the cry babies ACTUALLY leave the U.S. for any reason. Second, a quick Google search shows that officially renouncing one's U.S. citizenship is a fairly lengthy process that involves two separate meetings with a U.S. consular officer at an embassy OUTSIDE the U.S. Given that none of the cry babies has actually left U.S. soil, there is no way they could even started the process to renounce their citizenship. More kabuki theater for their minions...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
now if could just promulgate government policy that would induce 20 million mexicans to go home..................

Sam......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
George Clooney, a man and wife with MONEY, tried Italy, then moved to the English countryside, then because of SAFETY reasons moved to LA!!!!

Now if we could just get all those hollywoodites that threatened to leave to keep their word.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Semantics?

I notice those folks are "in" MT, TX, TN.
Not from, or "MT, TX, TN natives".

Just trashy imports.
Or fake posts. Lots of posters, including Chinese, posing as fake conservatives and wack jobs to make real conservatives look bad. Just like dems voting republican in primaries. Influencers.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
now if could just promulgate government policy that would induce 20 million mexicans to go home..................

My understanding is that #3, or nearly so, on the list of Mexico revenue streams, is remittances from the USA.............

If that were to be 'dinged' in some way, Mexico might get on board with the border issue..

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

quite a few people are also just looking for cheaper places to live with reasonable health care. the prices of rent, food etc can be quite the difference in living cost....bob

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
These are the folks afraid to go to the grocery store without a mask on. They aren’t leaving the country.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Will they still be eligible for mail in voting?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 1,947 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,887
Posts18,497,869
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.