Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is Pence not in the running? (LOL)

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He's allowed to run without a vice president right?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m Gett’n My Best Slippers Out

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

Hahahaha Hahahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bamagun01
I heard mention today maybe Ben Carson. Although I like Carson I don’t think he’s going to be VP.
I hope not, his monotone voice puts me to sleep and not nearly enough energetic for that position.
Trumps going to go scorched earth, bet he doesn’t sleep the first year he’ll be so busy getting paybacks.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
The bigger question is... what CIA Ops are being planned to FUD the nation over the next 7 months...

My guess is a financial crisis/wipe-out.

The civil war thing is too tenuous IMHO.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
The bigger question is... what CIA Ops are being planned to FUD the nation over the next 7 months...

My guess is a financial crisis/wipe-out.

The civil war thing is too tenuous IMHO.

I think a crisis of the financial infrastructure. People will go to use their debit card and the "system is down" and it lasts longer than 3 days etc. Not so much that S&P lost 40% or something like that. Too many congress critters have money in the markets - they'll just screw with people's access to money.

IGNORE how he looks - listen to the message. Close your eyes if you must.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder what percentage of voters will swing based on VP choice. I suspect that it is remarkably few. I also suspect that out of those few, it's easier to get people to swing away based on choice rather than toward.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Abbott

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Don Jr.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
People wanted Trump because he came from outside the political arena. Don't understand the want for a career politician as his successor should something happen to him.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder what percentage of voters will swing based on VP choice. I suspect that it is remarkably few. I also suspect that out of those few, it's easier to get people to swing away based on choice rather than toward.

Exactly. People don't vote for or against a president because of the VP.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Everyone has made their mind up about Trump and Biden.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It matters more that it is a non super swamper due to the 2028 Front Runner potential. I look at this as a potential 12 year run and don’t want a G Bush following RR situation.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Abbott

Abbott’s name has recently came up in the Trump camp. Per one of my political sources that’s in politics and lives in DC.

I still think it will be Tim Scott.

Thanks, Billy
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Pat85
People wanted Trump because he came from outside the political arena. Don't understand the want for a career politician as his successor should something happen to him.
I agree. I’d like to see some random Joe no one knows.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
By my observation, the VP job is just a glorified lackey to the president. The prez assigns the VP jobs he doesn't want to jack with. The qualities needed are someone who can think & talk on the fly & take no sh*t. As for adding to the elect-ability of the prez, they need to be personable & pleasant in appearance (women good looking). As to the possibility that the VP may have to take over as POTUS, voters could care less.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by pertnear
By my observation, the VP job is just a glorified lackey to the president. The prez assigns the VP jobs he doesn't want to jack with. The qualities needed are someone who can think & talk on the fly & take no sh*t. As for adding to the elect-ability of the prez, they need to be personable & pleasant in appearance (women good looking). As to the possibility that the VP may have to take over as POTUS, voters could care less.

Things have changed. When you see "This [bleep] for Trump tee shirts" don't count on minorities falling Democrat anymore. Vivek as VP could do an awful lot, and the only reason to pick him. He gets the picture, knows how to blow stuff up. He is MAGA on steroids with maps and battle plans all laid out. He is what Trump wants to be ( or so he says.) And he is young, energetic, successful and decent. He loves America and has great appeal for younger voters.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Exactly. People don't vote for or against a president because of the VP.

While this is all true, lots of folks would like to think the VP will succeed the POTUS in 4 years and then reign supreme for another 8. So I think that a good VP pick does have the potential to help a voter be a bit more enthusiastic, and possibly bring someone out who might not otherwise vote. Maybe… 🤔

Personally, I’d rather see a great Governor like Noem stay in SD and continue to do great things.

Black Cows Matter!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RLA
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Trumps pick will be whoever can pull the most votes, maybe not the best for the job. I think Vivek is the right guy, but Tim Scott will pull the most votes. He’s not a bad guy.

would love to see Vivek humiliate Harris in a debate.
but Scott will bring in more minority votes.
One could sell a lot of popcorn for that one.

It would be feeding frenzy.

DF

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I don’t trust Vivek

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.