OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My sister had an ornery rooster when we were kids. It went after my grandmother once and she whacked it with her cane. Knocked it cold, but she thought she'd killed it. Was crying (in broken German/English) "I kilt Maria's cheekin!" It got up and shook it off.

A couple weeks later it raked my 3 yr old cousin on the legs. Grandma didn't even hesitate. That bastid was soup an hour later.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dad oughta teach that kid to use more than his right leg.

Kid looked to be getting wore out too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Good candidate for dumplins

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
My sister had an ornery rooster when we were kids. It went after my grandmother once and she whacked it with her cane. Knocked it cold, but she thought she'd killed it. Was crying (in broken German/English) "I kilt Maria's cheekin!" It got up and shook it off.

A couple weeks later it raked my 3 yr old cousin on the legs. Grandma didn't even hesitate. That bastid was soup an hour later.

My first thought as well. Give the kid a stick. If he killed it, eat it. If not, it would at least leave him alone...

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Was he in Bad Santa?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife wanted to keep her “favorite” rooster since he was not mean….until he was. 😂. He matured and I suppose the hormones got raging which meant that he’d try to chase her off every time she went out to the coop. One day “Batman” caught my wife in a less than patient mood and he tried to chase her off again. Without saying a word my wife marched back to the house, grabbed the 410 pump I kept at the back door, dropped a shell into the chamber and blew his head off….literally. She racked the slide open and calmly told me that I had more crab bait!

I was proud of her….and just a tad frightened. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Was he in Bad Santa?
Now I need to watch that movie again

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Toehead needs to back inside to his video games and sugar pops the way it looks?

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Good candidate for dumplins

The kid has been eating plenty of dumplings it seems.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That rooster was just kind of standing there going “WTF?” And, or thinking, “I’m gonna wait for this retard to wear himself out and then I’m gonna phuque him up.”

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Have had free range hens with a rooster to keep them company around here for years. Some are nasty, some are nice. Once they're nasty and looking for a fight at every turn, there's no getting it out of them short of killing them. They have no off switch, and getting their butt kicked good and proper is no deterrent for the next time.

I've found the best way is that at the first sign of getting cocky when they're still young, I drop whatever I'm doing and run them like the devil is after them. 3 times around the house, up the wooded ridge back of the house, whatever it takes. They don't forget and after that you're the top dog. The one I got now is a dandy rooster and has never acted out as an adult, but he got the devil after him treatment when he was young.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
When I was 4 or 5 we had a sly rooster, with about 2" spurs. Or more. I remember them as enormous, anyway. When no one was looking he would come after me, but, since no one saw it, I wasn't believed as he never went after anyone else, until the day I came in with bleeding gouges.

My dad took me out to the barnyard, and the rooster totally ignored us. A bit later we snuck out when the rooster could not see us, and around the backside of the delapidated old barn. Dad insisted I walk around the corner of the barn to where the rooster could see me, but I sure didn't want to, while he kept out of sight.

Sure enough, here came the rooster, and I ducked back around the corner to Dad. When the rooster came around the corner he met a mightily swung 2x4 and became dinner meat.

No problem, we had another rooster or two, and every spring one to three free-range hens would sneak a nest and brood to keep us in chicken, as well as eggs.

Last edited by las; 03/07/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was 11 my aunt's mean rooster flogged my 4 year old brother. I kicked that rooster hard in the breast and the next day he was dead, I never said a word to anyone.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dad oughta teach that kid to use more than his right leg.

Kid looked to be getting wore out too.

Dad needs to stop screaming like a little girl.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At about age 5 or 6, I frequently had to outrun the turkeys and geese to make it to a friend's farmhouse. At that age, both were tall enough to look me in the eye and run me off if I wasn't quick enough. Life would have been better if I'd had a mentor school me up on broomsticks.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those funky pajamas just pissed that rooster off.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Show that kid a video of Ali doing the rope-a-dope, waiting for the bucket head to tire himself out.

Use your head for more than a hat rack...

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
What a little puzzy just run in and grab the bastard my the neck and choke him unconscious. It’ll calm him down for a day or two then rinse and repeat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
At about age 5 or 6, I frequently had to outrun the turkeys and geese to make it to a friend's farmhouse. At that age, both were tall enough to look me in the eye and run me off if I wasn't quick enough. Life would have been better if I'd had a mentor school me up on broomsticks.
I forgot about a barnyard goose.

That kids would have been scared for the rest of his life.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 01Foreman400, 204guy, 257heaven, 38 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,974
Posts18,499,461
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.